I would really like to see whether Zeal does in fact take over TFoJ on a patchwerk sim. I doubt the 15% chance that TFoJ offers is better than the higher base damage of Zeal

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    This just in:
    did 4 WQs in Aszuna, turned in for reward...
    Liadrin's Fury Unleashed.

Feth me backwards
    It's a fun ring with Crusade.

...not that I would know! Totally, don't have it at all!

...I got mine from Heroic Eye of Azshara, from Hatecoil. Congratz!

Quote Originally Posted by Haram View Post
    I would really like to see whether Zeal does in fact take over TFoJ on a patchwerk sim. I doubt the 15% chance that TFoJ offers is better than the higher base damage of Zeal
    TFoJ also gives -1sec cd on crusader strike.

Deleted
    I got Ravaged Seed Pod 885 titanforged. My current trinkets are Nightmare Egg Shell 850 and Spiked Counterweight 840+ socket. Is the seed pod better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Tking View Post
    I got Ravaged Seed Pod 885 titanforged. My current trinkets are Nightmare Egg Shell 850 and Spiked Counterweight 840+ socket. Is the seed pod better?
    Reports have said that seed pod is trash, so whichever of the bad trinkets you currently possess comesout on the bottom loses.

Where's a good resource to compare trinkets? Ask Mr Robot still seems more than a little bit "Legion transitional."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZ View Post
    What talents u guys using for keystone mythics?
    I've been going with zeal/bow/crusade, but im not sure if i should switch to divine hammer/dp.
    For mythics I run Greater Judgement, BoW, Crusade.

BoW and Crusade are debatable for 5-mans, mainly preference, but you should for sure take GJ.

Deleted
    Zeal is never a pvp choice so yes, I was speaking about Dragonslaying.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, a little thing to ponder upon: with these additional buffs to TV and DS, where does it leave ES?
    Zeal is never a pvp choice? lol? its the best pvp choice according to all of the rank 1 rets out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I second this. This is my experience as well.

For PvE though, with the buffs to zeal it should make it pretty desirable. On our alt runs (I'm holy for the actual raid) I'll be going FV, Zeal, BoW, JV, Cavalier and Crusade for AoE. For ST it'll be the same as it is now. I might try GJ out since judgement got buffed as well making GJ more desirable. And it scales with mastery so it should be pretty good.
    For PvE zeal has always seemed awkward to me because of the small range it has. Unless I hear otherwise I'm going to assume TFoJ for single target and GJ for 3+ targets.

Also, Divine Intervention is way better for raids than cavalier. I'm always the last DPS alive on progression attempts because of DI. It gives you insane survivability. Unless there is a specific mechanic in a fight that requires 2 charges of divine steed, DI >>> Cavalier.

- - - Updated - - -

Can confrim Ravaged Seed Pod is complete garbage.

My 825 Faulty Countermeasure does 5k dps more than heroic wf RSP on single target. Maybe RSP will be a viable aoe trinket, but given the fights in EM I doubt I will ever use it.
    Last edited by Marrel; 2016-09-24 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrel View Post
    For PvE zeal has always seemed awkward to me because of the small range it has. Unless I hear otherwise I'm going to assume TFoJ for single target and GJ for 3+ targets.

Also, Divine Intervention seems way better for raids than cavalier. I'm always the last DPS alive on progression attempts because of DI. It gives you insane survivability.

- - - Updated - - -

I got heroic warforged Ravaged Seed Pod and can confirm it's complete garbage.

My 825 Faulty Countermeasure does 5k dps more than heroic wf RSP.
    I use cavalier on heavy movement fights. That's the only time I take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post
    Zeal is never a pvp choice? lol? its the best pvp choice according to all of the rank 1 rets out there.
    I'm sure there is a reason for it besides obvious "it hits slightly harder durr".

Where are those charts from? I saw similar ones floating around in various places, with no sources given, results seem to be all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    https://images-1.discordapp.net/.eJw...1Gegt4BExslqWQ

That feels so good to see, even when I main Holy

Arms Warriors I believe, since they double-dip in it.
    i hope it isnt true cause then we are getting nerfed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    https://images-1.discordapp.net/.eJw...1Gegt4BExslqWQ

That feels so good to see, even when I main Holy
    I take it that's the sims done with the changes in mind. How many iterations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking that Sim at face value, We look great. However a bigger issue that i see is the variance between Top and bottom. If blizzard could get the tuning down to lets say 20k DPS variance I feel that would be optimal. No one wants to have their spec nerfed, No one also wants their spec to be complete trash.
    God forbid I see a cast bar on my target. I'm going to interrupt that cast out of fucking existence. I will rebuke that spell out of the game data, that's how I'm going to roll with my pally now.

Deleted

Also, Divine Intervention is way better for raids than cavalier. I'm always the last DPS alive on progression attempts because of DI. It gives you insane survivability. Unless there is a specific mechanic in a fight that requires 2 charges of divine steed, DI >>> Cavalier.

- - - Updated - - -

Can confrim Ravaged Seed Pod is complete garbage.

My 825 Faulty Countermeasure does 5k dps more than heroic wf RSP on single target. Maybe RSP will be a viable aoe trinket, but given the fights in EM I doubt I will ever use it.
    Well great luck overall, i guess every item with 885 titanforged wouldve been an upgrade but of course blizzard cant balance trinkets properly by ilvl.

Deleted
    I'm sure there is a reason for it besides obvious "it hits slightly harder durr".
    That is the reason :P. You need to sit on a target for fires of justice to outperform it which ret struggles to do.

Deleted
    Is still Divine Purpose > Crusade on singletarget fights like Nythendra / Ursoc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is still Divine Purpose > Crusade on singletarget fights like Nythendra / Ursoc?
    No. Once you get AtA (which you should have by now) Crusade > DP.

No. Once you get AtA (which you should have by now) Crusade > DP.
    Plus crusade is just so much fun to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.