Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BoTFranK View Post
    I have tried the hex sticks and frogs, might not have done all or maby there are some hidden

and im not saying they have changed the skins, but they are both troll related.
    The enhancment one is called Zandalar champion appearance.
    hopefully it might be the same as with the ele weapon that was supposed to drop from underbelly rare, they could both have been placeholder locations

treasure hunt is way more awesome than rng drop, are there any trolls that seem out of place to both factions somewhere on or around the isles? ill take another lap and see if i find something
    Do the Zandalari Champions still spawn in MoP areas like the ones we farmed for the Dino mount after ToT launched?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripitgood View Post
    Do the Zandalari Champions still spawn in MoP areas like the ones we farmed for the Dino mount after ToT launched?
    to reiterate, once you get level 4 artifact knowledge, you can farm the codex off of underbelly rares. got mine yesterday. now have to farm ToT for some transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibberjabber View Post
    to reiterate, once you get level 4 artifact knowledge, you can farm the codex off of underbelly rares. got mine yesterday. now have to farm ToT for some transmog.
    Ahhhh!
    See I saw that it said level 4 Art Knowledge. I just assumed everyone knew about this, Glad to know someone's snagged it. Thanks!

Has anyone gotten the hidden ele appearance with few/no points in the weapon? I wonder if that's also a necessity (like need 20 points) to get it to drop. Personally I got it on about 20th rare with ak 4, in Enh spec, ele loot spec, 22 points in ele weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

I got the ele hidden with ele spec, ele loot spec with only 1 point spent in the artifact tree, after AK4 of course. Took maybe 15 bosses.

Edit: In EM N a hunter got his survival hidden from Ursoc, he said he wasn't specced surv for neither loot nor actual spec, judging by this and the fact that non-resto shamans have been getting their resto hidden from EoA, I think spec/loot doesn't matter if the hidden is gonna drop.
    Last edited by Tantypops; 2016-09-23 at 08:42 PM.

I just completed a 2 hour farm for the Elemental Hidden artifact appearance. I got it from the bat boss not from Splint as said on WoWhead. I just think its every boss. i looted it in ele spec

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo the Restoration Shaman Hidden skin

I've seen reports that it drops:
    From Pajesh and Hatecoil, in Normal, Heroic and Mythic Eye of Azshara, right?

So, is it possible to keep farming that dungeon until it drops? Because I've been doing it (normal mode) for some time now, but I don't know if anyone got it from constant farming of those two bosses D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Sooo the Restoration Shaman Hidden skin

I've seen reports that it drops:
    From Pajesh and Hatecoil, in Normal, Heroic and Mythic Eye of Azshara, right?

So, is it possible to keep farming that dungeon until it drops? Because I've been doing it (normal mode) for some time now, but I don't know if anyone got it from constant farming of those two bosses D:
    I can confirm that I would queue up for just the first boss and leave if I didn't get it. I probably did it...20ish times? Got it off Parjesh on Normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my Resto hidden appearance!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    I can confirm that I would queue up for just the first boss and leave if I didn't get it. I probably did it...20ish times? Got it off Parjesh on Normal.
    TY for the quick answer. Your Dwarf of the Elements is lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    TBH I'm disappointed in the Shaman hidden artifact, both how you obtain it and the hidden artifact effect/ability. Other classes get awesome things where they can summon stuff, get combat abilities, etc.

All of our hidden artifact appearances are just drops. No special questline or other cool fantasy involved.

Resto gets a fucking idling animation.
    So question on this: Has anyone seen the idle animation? Did it make it out of beta? I have the hidden resto, and staying idle, I don't see anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KevtheWise View Post
    So question on this: Has anyone seen the idle animation? Did it make it out of beta? I have the hidden resto, and staying idle, I don't see anything.
    Good point. I have been idle for a long while and have never seen anything. I wish the artifact actually let us do something cool.

Iv done 19 Eye normal runs now and yet to see the resto artifact (wich is the only one thats intresting for me)

Il update when I get it

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkej View Post
    Iv done 19 Eye normal runs now and yet to see the resto artifact (wich is the only one thats intresting for me)

Il update when I get it
    26 Parjesh + Lady Hatecoil kills, still nothing.

But the perspective of a reward fills me with determination!

26 Parjesh + Lady Hatecoil kills, still nothing.

But the perspective of a reward fills me with determination!

32 Parjesh kills now!

Still nothing ofc

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There should be a bullet point on the first page about their location.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I have 72 kill of pajesh and nothing (normal)

Quote Originally Posted by Arenaz View Post
    I have 72 kill of pajesh and nothing (normal)
    Well it drops off lady hatecoil, so that s probably why

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Well it drops off lady hatecoil, so that s probably why
    people droped from pajesh, read above

DROPED after 87 kills of Lord Parjersh on normal difficult. Doing the farm mode like our friend told above
    Last edited by Arenaz; 2016-09-25 at 06:22 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arenaz View Post
    people droped from pajesh, read above

DROPED after 87 kills of Lord Parjersh on normal difficult. Doing the farm mode like our friend told above
    So you went in, killed Parjesh, and if it didn't dropped, leave and queue again?

So you went in, killed Parjesh, and if it didn't dropped, leave and queue again?

yes, basically that