The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    feel free to keep on believing it drops where it doesn't.
    Sure no problem I'll keep having my extra chances at the mount that your foolish self doesn't want. Have fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    More hearsay. More than likely it was their 4th world quest for nightfallen which turns in to the very same NPC when you leave the scenario. I'd love to be wrong, cause its more chances to get it that I can farm. There is still no proof, which the people making the claim need to provide, not those making no claim.
    The loot you get from the scenario is contained in a chest at the end. You do not talk to Thalyssra except to begin the encounter. So it'd be pretty hard to confuse the two.

I understand wanting evidence and proof for things but when it comes to something like this, where multiple people have gotten the mount from the scenario ... on days where the emissary wasn't even available... it's just stubbornness to keep disbelieving.

Regardless, wouldn't you do the scenario anyways on the off chance it DOES drop there? At the very least you'd get a chance at toys, a pet, gear and rep. So what point exactly is there in arguing?
    Last edited by Lupen202; 2016-09-26 at 09:01 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    The loot you get from the scenario is contained in a chest at the end. You do not talk to Thalyssra except to begin the encounter. So it'd be pretty hard to confuse the two.

I understand wanting evidence and proof for things but when it comes to something like this, where multiple people have gotten the mount from the scenario ... on days where the emissary wasn't even available... it's just stubbornness to keep disbelieving.

Regardless, wouldn't you do the scenario anyways on the off chance it DOES drop there? At the very least you'd get a chance at toys, a pet, gear and rep. So what point exactly is there in arguing?
    I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the people who didn't believe that the squid was from a world quest that you had to attune for, despite so many people mentioning it in general/raid groups

On a different note, does anyone know of a way in which you can tell what bosses are up, or will be up for violet hold without having to zoning in?
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

My BF got his from the Glimmering chest from the end of the Withered Scenario. /shrug.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Deleted

Got way more attempts since I've farmed the Kodo back in Cata and MoP, so the count isn't accurate.

So after 500+ runs I finally got my favourite mount that I have been farming on and off for years. To say I'm happy is an understatement, and couldn't be more thrilled to get away from icc. The fact that it dropped when I have only been doing mount runs on my main since legion launch just makes it even more surprising. There is only ji-kun to go now, as well as a few achievements for the meta mount in ToT and I will have finished with mount runs, until more become available ofc. I'm not going to use another mount for a very long time now haha

http://i.imgur.com/hrQTBcd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/iXFIDk4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Dozens of reports of that would seemingly back the overriding consensus that it does indeed drop from other sources than the Nightfallen world quest box. You straight up denying that it doesn't drop from those sources without evidence of your own is also rather hypocritical. Also, Wowhead may be a fansite, however, it's one that Blizzard uses themselves as a resource from their own official website, I wonder why that would be? Mmochamp may be sometimes a volatile place to post, but on this occasion; and all things considered, even you should probably admit you're on the back foot. Just look at the myriad of people who have argued the point with you.
    All of the people claiming it drops from the withered army training chest are claiming their friend or guildmate got it that way, this isn't a consensus. I only linked wowhead because the person arguing with me used it and I wanted to show that even wowhead disagrees with itself (the guide says it can drop there, the database says only emissary hoard).

Of course we're still going to farm the scenario for toys anyway, but my point still stands - it only drops from the emissary box until proven otherwise,

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Grats! Where did you get the initial item from that starts the quest? Some say it's from caches, others from the Withered scenario and others yet claim it's from missions...
    I got the item from the Withered scenario.

Of course we're still going to farm the scenario for toys anyway, but my point still stands - it only drops from the emissary box until proven otherwise,
    I got it from the Scenario. I'm sorry you can live in the dark if you want but I know where I got the quest item
    Last edited by Aux; 2016-09-26 at 01:20 PM.

Grats! I hope you're right. You seem to think that I am really in this to be right - I'm not. I just want to see evidence. I also see several posts claiming they received the quest starter from an order hall mission.

Was incorrect, I blame Monday.
    Last edited by Aux; 2016-09-26 at 03:22 PM.

All of the people claiming it drops from the withered army training chest are claiming their friend or guildmate got it that way, this isn't a consensus. I only linked wowhead because the person arguing with me used it and I wanted to show that even wowhead disagrees with itself (the guide says it can drop there, the database says only emissary hoard).

You know how Wowhead works right? Wowhead only knows what people UPLOAD into their database, IF, again IF they use the Wowheadlooter addon + Wowhead client (that stores all your npc sightings, loots etc and uploads it into wowhead data). Wowhead can't generate info from thin air, data is needed, and users give data. So if you don't see the Quest item dropping from the scenario chest, that means nobody uploaded data about it yet. That's all.
    Also sometimes it's not enough to just upload your data, sometimes the page itself misses additional data. Like new npcs abilities, certain items' sources like the toys mentioned in the other thread, or go ahead and look up Legion Pocket Portal for example.
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-09-26 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    This video even shows the different ways you can get it. Including a shot of it at the order hall at 1:15.
    The order hall shot is just showing him doing the quests. Not receiving the torn invitiation. Also, that video does not SHOW where it drops just states them.

However, a really good friend of mine and guildie received his from the Withered Army Traning Scenario End Chest after receiving a score of less than 100 like the 2nd day of the expansion. So I KNOW it's possible to receive it from there.

Deleted

I love how this game still has some surprises for us.

Hey, is the droprate better for Clutch of Ji-Kun and Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent on 25-man HC? Or can i be lazy and do it on 10-man HC instead?

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post

I love how this game still has some surprises for us.
    Did it finally showed up in the US?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    Did it finally showed up in the US?
    Nope, Eu server, sorry for getting your hopes up

Quote Originally Posted by Snekilito View Post
    Hey, is the droprate better for Clutch of Ji-Kun and Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent on 25-man HC? Or can i be lazy and do it on 10-man HC instead?
    Doesn't affect the drop rate. You can also do it on 10 man normal instead of heroic.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    On a different note, does anyone know of a way in which you can tell what bosses are up, or will be up for violet hold without having to zoning in?
    Wowhead front page will tell you what the bosses are for the week on mythic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    Wowhead front page will tell you what the bosses are for the week on mythic.
    Unless I'm completely blind, there's nothing on Wowhead's front page about VH's mythic bosses at all. Where do you see this information?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothex View Post
    Unless I'm completely blind, there's nothing on Wowhead's front page about VH's mythic bosses at all. Where do you see this information?
    it's been up all week until today, I guess maybe cause reset tonight? I don't know. it was up earlier for sure though, that's where I saw festerface was up for the achiv from him for meta.