Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kera View Post
    just go talk to C.T. on the hillside in fel soul hold and she will kick you into downfall if you have AK 5 unlocked . Gliding into the mob didn't work, i did it three times with no loot option from the mob...talked to her and she kicked me off and i had the option to loot finally
    You do not need the charm. Gliding into him works just fine as long as you have AK5. Both myself and a guildie glided to him separately, and we both got it. Neither of us have ever looted the charm, nor spoken to CT.

Warning: one per DH on the spot. I was offered the window to roll dice while I was with another DH on Downfall at the same time (not in my group). Unfortunately for him I got it and he had to start the glide process again .

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I'm pretty sad all there is to it is glidin down and killing him or farming for a charm, was hoping for something similar to the ashbringer.
    They couldn't do something like that without at least sprinkling about a few hints because for the Ashbringer, it makes at least some sense. It's something in the Ashbringer's past, there's context for it. But for the glaives, there is no such thing, so if they did something that over-the-top random for the glaives, people would never find it.

Now we just need Flamereaper. That's the only skin I like :3

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Now we just need Flamereaper. That's the only skin I like :3
    Absolutely love that skin, can't wait for it to be implemented. Hoping it's soon!

so in the video the guy has an ability called Dream, but i cant find any reference to it or how to obtain it

I just got it from a random spider in Falanaar. I have AK5, other than that no idea. Was doing a WQ

so i glided down to downfall from high mountian, killed him and got the artifact. is there a way to track the progress on the other skin unlocks for the hidden artifact, once requires 200 WQs, another requires 1,000 player kills

Quote Originally Posted by Isoz View Post
    so i glided down to downfall from high mountian, killed him and got the artifact. is there a way to track the progress on the other skin unlocks for the hidden artifact, once requires 200 WQs, another requires 1,000 player kills
    Not that I have seen, there are achievements for the other skins/colors, but not for the hidden one

Deleted
    For those who dont have reached AK5 yet can get the appearence ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mafisto View Post
    For those who dont have reached AK5 yet can get the appearence ?
    No, you need to have AK5

Quote Originally Posted by aerodragon83 View Post
    Not that I have seen, there are achievements for the other skins/colors, but not for the hidden one
    They are hidden achievements so you cannot select them in the achievements pane. But you can open up the tracking with a script.

Dungeongs: /run AddTrackedAchievement(11152)
    World Quests: /run AddTrackedAchievement(11153)
    Honorable Kills: /run AddTrackedAchievement(11154)

(From comments in wowhead hidden appearance guide)

I am currently tracking the achievements that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilthy View Post
    They are hidden achievements so you cannot select them in the achievements pane. But you can open up the tracking with a script.

Dungeongs: /run AddTrackedAchievement(11152)
    World Quests: /run AddTrackedAchievement(11153)
    Honorable Kills: /run AddTrackedAchievement(11154)

(From comments in wowhead hidden appearance guide)

I am currently tracking the achievements that way.
    Nice, thanks for the heads up

Deleted
    got ak5 yesterday, farmed wolves for leather today, after 5 mins i got the charm.

AK5 unlocks the random drop rate.

Deleted
    Well, i think the first post should be edited now we all know how to get the hidden skin.

Got AK5, jumped off Highmountain, floated down and killed Downfall. Got the skin.

Thought I would be happy, but I'm more disappointed than anything. All that thought and effort trying to figure out a puzzle when the only challenge was simply a time-gate.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Got AK5, jumped off Highmountain, floated down and killed Downfall. Got the skin.

Thought I would be happy, but I'm more disappointed than anything. All that thought and effort trying to figure out a puzzle when the only challenge was simply a time-gate.
    thne go and help the dk's because we know nothing and have no clue

Deleted
    Any one know if they will add second hidden appearance in 7.1? Because it's look sick

i.imgur.com/ GFQKPLa.png

Quote Originally Posted by xguciox View Post
    Any one know if they will add second hidden appearance in 7.1? Because it's look sick

i.imgur.com/ GFQKPLa.png
    That's the assumption, yes, since in the 7.1 trailer, those second hidden appearances are shown off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrElusive View Post
    For some reason I kind of find this whole thing disappointing, after all that speculating, brainstorming, and being sent on wild goose chases by vicious little lying internet trolls, it turns the real way of getting it was completely trivial and just locked behind a hidden arbitrary time gate.
    No secrets, no puzzles, nothing to figure out, just get to AK 5 and kill Downfall.
    At least you aren't a Shaman. All our hidden artifact appearances are drops from a dung, world boss, or underbelly rare. BORING.