Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloonk View Post
    for my fellow frost dks.
    the runes of darkening flavor text says "Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers, yet somehow the words leap to your tongue, yearning to be read."
    what if by "yearning to be read" it meant that Blizzard wants us to LEARN TO READ RUNES? So I tried. and all the runes I have found just look like copypasted gibberish, except this book in Archerus with frostmourne runes on it. the book can be seen many times in Archerus and there is MAYBE something to it.

on imgur.
    /gallery/eNPHd

I color coded the post to show which runes match where and that it ACTUALLY looks like an encoded message. Maybe we can work together and make sense of it or maybe this is just some Illuminati confirmed bullcrap and we just have to wait til Tichondrius drops our hidden appearance. Either way, if it isn't related to frost or UH artifact appearance, I think it is something important.
    I tried to follow the kosumoth game which i completed for the underwater mount, i failed cause the only runes came to my mind were the little clickable purple runes(Dark Rune) at illidari stand around demons in azsuna, all look the same so whatever...and they did nothing, even when i had world quest there, or i just dont remember ever using those runes for anything, bug or whatever, worth to mention that there is the zone "soul engine: apocalypse", i know someone just said the weapon apocalypse might has something to do with a spell wowhead. com/icon=1140312/inv-sword-2h-artifactsoulrend-d-05" ... soulrend.. or its just the name of the icon ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wishcraft0 View Post
    This is a reference to the next expansion. Just like the whispers from the evil tree.
    Lets stop this off topic tho
    Definitely gonna be N'zoth at the end of the expansion I bet. Last boss bby. But we'll wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    Maybe its locked behind the Nightfallen Rep, that would explain the Scroll of Elun'dris
    I'm max rep with Nightfallen and I haven't seen anything that could indicate that

Its probably locked behind the rep and something else...maybe AK, maybe some raid boss, who knows? Soo many possibilities!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Noolore View Post
    I'm max rep with Nightfallen and I haven't seen anything that could indicate that
    I think you get the Scroll of Elun'dris after you get the 30 Corrupted Essence for the third artifact skin because you actually got an item from Court of Farondis that only appears for a quest and required honored.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    Its probably locked behind the rep and something else...maybe AK, maybe some raid boss, who knows? Soo many possibilities!
    If any of these were true it would of been found on the beta.

Deleted
    First post, Yey!

Check out Miniaug in Midwinter. Looks like he got the real deal!

Quote Originally Posted by ponyhorse View Post
    First post, Yey!

Blue, not purple. Could still be real, I guess. Wouldn't get excited about it though.

no he has the blue skin the base is purple

Quote Originally Posted by ponyhorse View Post
    First post, Yey!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...niaug/advanced
    He does NOT have the default skin on. This is the second coloration which is unlocked from 100 dungeons run. Likely done using the known bug.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...unholy/AkIhIQA
    Please familiarize yourself with the default purple coloration before coming on here with any declarations someone has unlocked the appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthro View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...niaug/advanced
    He does NOT have the default skin on. This is the second coloration which is unlocked from 100 dungeons run. Likely done using the known bug.
    can anyone whisper him asking for clarity? I mean 100 dungeons isn't hard to do

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Temple Priestess says: Those blades you carry... they are cursed. Please, do not bring the chill of death to this sacred place!

Quoted priests from Temple of Elune
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimskull22 View Post
    It's not hard to do. He almost definitely did it using the very easily obtainable Blood skin. And then used the bug to switch Apocalypse to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chase_the_mofo View Post
    Temple Priestess says: Those blades you carry... they are cursed. Please, do not bring the chill of death to this sacred place!

Quoted priests from Temple of Elune
    They've always said that. There are lots of NPCs out in the world that have little interactions with certain artifacts. None of them are connected to hidden appearances. This has also been mentioned three dozen times in this thread. I swear half of this whole thing is people mentioning the same debunked stuff and people replying to say it's been debunked.

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone try to kill elites @ broken shore?
    Those blades look like they could drop from demons, i mean fel look and everything.... I'm like 99% sure they are from some demonic source
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chase_the_mofo View Post
    Did anyone try to kill elites @ broken shore?
    Those blades look like they could drop from demons, i mean fel look and everything.... I'm like 99% sure they are from some demonic source
    Debunked like 2 pages ago. And 10. And 20.

Thanks for all the info

Quote Originally Posted by Grimskull22 View Post
    I've tried - he won't answer. I'd say he bugged it at this rate. He won't even tell his own guild members.

<3 Darthne!

Deleted
    Anyone who doesn't have the base-version of the skin or shows proof of how he got it is abusing the glitch. Don't bother posting people with the colored variant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylenn View Post
    I've tried - he won't answer. I'd say he bugged it at this rate. He won't even tell his own guild members.
    He's a guy in a top guild so if he had actually found it he would have emailed MMO-C and Wowhead so they would front page his name. It's not Johnny Awesome on Dalvengyr and he accidentally found it and doesn't realize it's a big deal. Definitely bugged. Looks super cool though and he has a great mog. I'm really excited for when we finally figure it out because it's a sweet look.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthro View Post
    He's a guy in a top guild so if he had actually found it he would have emailed MMO-C and Wowhead so they would front page his name. It's not Johnny Awesome on Dalvengyr and he accidentally found it and doesn't realize it's a big deal. Definitely bugged. Looks super cool though and he has a great mog. I'm really excited for when we finally figure it out because it's a sweet look.
    Eh, I don't know about all that. Some people in midwinter are.. shall we say... just not nice? Either way, I'm sure it's not the real deal - unless he changes it to purple. It does definitely look cool though. Looking forward to the real deal!

<3 Darthne!