10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Man, for a fucking audience that is supposed to be completely silent, I've heard them laugh at Clinton's pathetic lines and jokes like 5 times and absolutely no response to anything Trump has said.

This is the kind of "moderation" I was expecting.
    No need to start parading out the conservative victim complex so soon, at least wait until the debate is over.

Beyond that, I think it's hard for people to not react naturally to the events unfolding before them.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    wrong!

You showed me with your insightful analysis!

I really dislike Hillary Clinton and think she is full of it, but she is actually coming out better on NATO and our Pacific allies. Trump is coming across as a non-interventionist lunatic who doesn't understand how foreign policy works. Very disappointed in Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    Did he just say the US should be willing to first strike nuke?
    Yes.

Yes he fucking well did.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Holy shit Trump has just melted down.

I'm convinced he won't do another debate now.

I know that won't stop his bottomfeeder supporters from turning against him but goddamn I don't see how anybody on the fence could see this debate and think that man is a President.
    Well, the bar for victory isn't who can out-crazy, out-yell, and out-interrupt everyone else on stage, so he has an understandable handicap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Once again, screaming over the moderator. Cut his mic, or attach kill-switch to it for the next debate. If he bothers to show up at all.
    Shock collar. Shock them if they go over time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    First President of Activision-Blizzard, next ...THE WORLD.
    You stay away from my overwatch!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    Did he just say the US should be willing to first strike nuke?
    Yes, and he has said it before more than once.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Once again, screaming over the moderator. Cut his mic, or attach kill-switch to it for the next debate. If he bothers to show up at all.
    I'd be very surprised if he does after this debacle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Man, for a fucking audience that is supposed to be completely silent, I've heard them laugh at Clinton's pathetic lines and jokes like 5 times and absolutely no response to anything Trump has said.

This is the kind of "moderation" I was expecting.
    Are you fucking serious? The moderator had to admonish the audience for clapping at a Trump slam against Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    -everything-
    Exactly!

There would be a place for you in my administration just as soon as we develop a department of cuties.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Seriously: I love Clinton here: just "I'm not even understanding how I'm on stage with you"

Quote Originally Posted by Netscape View Post
    I really dislike Hillary Clinton and think she is full of it, but she is actually coming out better on NATO and our Pacific allies. Trump is coming across as a non-interventionist lunatic who doesn't understand how foreign policy works. Very disappointed in Trump.
    She's been there, she better be.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by wtfzerg View Post
    HEY! I don't knock the B-52. Extremely effective weapons platform.
    I don't get why he went after B52s. Todays B52s are absolutely nothing like Generation 1 B52s, all they share is a name.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    I think when the moderator says you have 2 minutes he actually means you have 2 DBZ minutes.
    And replace the charging of kamehameha with ChinaChinaChina

Did you think he understood how foreign politics worked? Let alone anything about ruling a country..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Well, the bar for victory isn't who can out-crazy, out-yell, and out-interrupt everyone else on stage, so he has an understandable handicap.
    I'd say he has more than one handicap if we're going to start counting.

There's a reason the National Review and just about every right wing foreign policy brain is backing Hillary or refusing to back anyone. It's because Hillary is the only one who has a foreign policy strategy, who understands foreign policy, and is actually more in-line with folks on the right when it comes to foreign policy than Trumps few vague comments make him appear.

Yes.

Yes he fucking well did.
    NATO is willing to use it as well, so it's not as outlandish as you might think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    I think when the moderator says you have 2 minutes he actually means you have 2 DBZ minutes.

5 minutes....