Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Just gonna leave...

http://imgur.com/a/vjzLj

this...here.
    Came here to post that too ;-)

2 legendary's for the same player from 1 mythic + (2 different chests)

Fixed for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Deith View Post
    Some of them are very passionate about disproving this idea even when they've been proven wrong by Blizzard themselves first time this happened. They jumped back on RNG bandwagon in about 10 minutes after they got kicked out of it. The level of blind faith put into a developer who managed to create broken system that was UNDETECTED (partially because people like them kept saying RNG) for MONTHS, not days, not hours but MONTHS, and yet they blindly trust them that the problem is fixed (same guys who thaught first iteration was working as indended worked on the fix for god's sake!) even when there is increasing number of accounts that still seem to be affected by the bug. I just can't comprehend how blind you have to be to ignore this. This is next level fanboi. I don't expect anyone to jump onto conspiracy badnwagon now but why some people are so passionate about saying "fuck you it's rng deal with it", just, why.
    step 1: find proof
    step 2: go on crusade

protip: you actually have no way to find any proof

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarthNeo82 View Post
    Came here to post that too ;-)

2 legendary's for the same player from 1 mythic + (2 different chests)

Fixed for sure!
    you have no way of knowing whether that was RNG or not.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Why would I be ok with something like that? I pay to play this game same as any other player, why should 99% of players be fcked up with Blizzard inability to provide software without such major glitches after months and months of testing?
    Blizzard can do whatever they want. If you don't like it you can leave.

Also, if this really is a bug (there is no proof), then it's not intentional, why would they fuck you over? Also if you can't be okay with Bugs, then pls try and make a huge game like World of Warcraft without bugs

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Why should I be ok with a bug in my Iphone?
    Because people paying 600$ for a phone are idiots? Especially for iPhone, it and it once and never again.

Why should I be ok with a shitty made meal?
    Perhaps learn to cook your own meal? Grown man/woman should know how to do that...

Why should I be ok with a faulty stitch in my bag?
    Go to the store ( if you bought it new ) and you will get a new one.
    You are confusing mass production where 1 out of few thousand can be faulty with a game that had 1000s of hours ( or even millions if you count testers ( invested into it not to mention millions of dollars to a bag, really smart way to go.

Because shit happens, stop acting like a 12 year old and move on.
    Not everything needs to be blown out of proportions because you feel like trowing a little fit.
    Shit happens, that's true but then you fix the shit and so far we see the trend still happening. But the people are still saying the same thing.

You can NEVER catch all bugs before releasing the product, and this is coming from someone working in Software/Hardware testing for the past 12 years.

Now please put your toys back in the basket and move on.
    And what will happen if you are a lead developer and your product is full of bugs? 12 years in hardware is nothing btw not unless you are the one who is designing motherboards, gpu's, cpu's and such....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    I didn't get my 2nd legendary though. Also you do not have any proof for you claims.
    Look at this entire thread and you will see ppl getting 2 at the same time, 2 in the spawn of 24 hours or 3 in 40....

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably just paste what I wrote minutes ago, since grasping at straws is strong in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    You've posted one image (context - http://imgur.com/a/vjzLj) which proves absolutely nothing other than extreme RNG - I'll show you an excerpt from my Armory.

I didn't even farm Rivendare that day, it dropped for my Hunter alt which I leveled through LFD. So not only it dropped, but I won a roll against 4 other people. Absolutely delighted, I went to farm all the other mount bosses, 2 of them successfully.

Does it mean that getting a mount out of the boss increases the chance of getting another? No, just sick RNG.

Blizzard admitted they had a problem, but they confirmed it's fixed and most likely what we see now is desperately trying to see a pattern by combining borderline cases (remember how many people play the game). Another example - during the first 3 days of Brewfest I've seen several images on Reddit where people would get both mounts and a remote out of one Coren's container. It doesn't mean anything again, just incredible luck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    step 1: find proof
    step 2: go on crusade

protip: you actually have no way to find any proof

- - - Updated - - -

you have no way of knowing whether that was RNG or not.
    It wasn't RNG you know why numbnuts? Because RNG stands for RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR, you apply number it generates to actual system that calculates your drop chance. And you don't have any proof you aren't retarded using that statement over and over. And I mean I can go over countless guilds and post full list of characters with 2-3 legendary drops in a row but you will just keep saying "that's not enough, that's random" untill blizzard comes out of shadows and says "well guys sorry, it wasn't in fact still working but we fixed it (again)" and then I will laugh so hard they will hear my in Irvine

Look at this entire thread and you will see ppl getting 2 at the same time, 2 in the spawn of 24 hours or 3 in 40....
    It's not a proof since he can create 100 characters on lvl 1 that can't drop legendary and say - "see? they don't drop legendary by 2-3 at the same time, there is no problem". He would be probably so dumb he would go to throne of thunders for a weekd and say that since he didn't drop legendary there it's working as indended.
    Last edited by mmoc9662afc2dc; 2016-09-27 at 11:49 AM.

How bout you actually show me proof of you because from the data I have to go on this is not the case and you're making up shit.
    Its the same 1/2 people spamming this tread over and over with the same link.

Please show me proof that a huge number of players have 2/3 as in my guild & friends only 1 person has 2 while 17 people have 1.
    You know how do code I bet you know how to use search on this forum or even something easier as going thorough this thread. If you know how to do those things you will see it...

Also what the fuck is going on with all this whining on this forum?

I understand when people complain about the general system (which indeed sucks), but they are being b*tthurt about the fact, that some random dude got 2 legendaries and they none. THAT IS RNG.

My bro also got Ashes of Alar AND Invincible on the same day. RNG IS RNG. Deal with it. /thread
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2016-09-27 at 11:48 AM.

exactly 1 person has gotten 2 legendaries at the same time since legion has come out

sounds like a good reason to think the RNG system is working to me.

Deleted

Out of millions of players.
    You are taking 0.000000001% of the player bases loot (luck or a bug) as a representation of a possible bug.
    So if you can't come up with proof that a large portion (as you said your self) has this issue, which does not seem like it. Please stop.

It wasn't RNG you know why numbnuts? Because RNG stands for RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR, you apply number it generates to actual system that calculates your drop chance. And you don't have any proof you aren't retarded using that statement over and over.

It's not a proof since he can create 100 lvl 1 characters that can't drop legendary and say - "see? they don't drop legendary by 2-3 at the same time, there is no problem".
    ok yes youre very smart

it wasnt RNG because there is literally no possible way to humans to create something random

its actually impossible for anything in our universe to be random

gosh blizzard, why are you such liars.

gosh

Deleted
    We had a guildie getting 2 legendaries within an hour.

Deleted
    You know how do code I bet you know how to use search on this forum or even something easier as going thorough this thread. If you know how to do those things you will see it...
    Seeing I work with code 8/10 hours a day id say I do fine. Thanks for your concern though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shivasana View Post
    We had a guildie getting 2 legendaries within an hour.
    Great, I have 17 guildies that all got 1 legendary each in the space of 3 weeks.
    Any other amazing proof you would like to share?

Blizzard can do whatever they want. If you don't like it you can leave.
    While that may be true they also have shareholders to think about, we all seen what happened when they lost few million players in less than a year...

Also, if this really is a bug (there is no proof), then it's not intentional, why would they fuck you over? Also if you can't be okay with Bugs, then pls try and make a huge game like World of Warcraft without bugs
    There is no prof?!? You still think RNG works in such ways that it is more likely that people are still getting their 2nd, 3rd and 4th before millions get their 1st? Windows has 40-60million lines of code and developers are fixing those bug in each small/big patch. This bug that according to Blizzard is fixed would have never been fixed if it wasn't for people of forums claiming there is one...

Deleted
    While that may be true they also have shareholders to think about, we all seen what happened when they lost few million players in less than a year...

There is no prof?!? You still think RNG works in such ways that it is more likely that people are still getting their 2nd, 3rd and 4th before millions get their 1st? Windows has 40-60million lines of code and developers are fixing those bug in each small/big patch. This bug that according to Blizzard is fixed would have never been fixed if it wasn't for people of forums claiming there is one...
    Ah, now I see. You are one of those that whines about everything and when he is losing he starts bringing up millions of players leaving and shareholders into it.
    Great, now that we had that out the way I will put you on ignore for now.

Deleted
    It is certainly bugged, I only have one and no 2nd and 3rd like "all the others".

BRB submitting bug report.

It wasn't RNG you know why numbnuts? Because RNG stands for RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR, you apply number it generates to actual system that calculates your drop chance. And you don't have any proof you aren't retarded using that statement over and over. And I mean I can go over countless guilds and post full list of characters with 2-3 legendary drops in a row but you will just keep saying "that's not enough, that's random" untill blizzard comes out of shadows and says "well guys sorry, it wasn't in fact still working but we fixed it (again)" and then I will laugh so hard they will hear my in Irvine

It's not a proof since he can create 100 characters on lvl 1 that can't drop legendary and say - "see? they don't drop legendary by 2-3 at the same time, there is no problem". He would be probably so dumb he would go to throne of thunders for a weekd and say that since he didn't drop legendary there it's working as indended.
    This post is so retarded and funny at the same time I almost cried, thanks xD

Out of millions of players.
    You are taking 0.000000001% of the player bases loot (luck or a bug) as a representation of a possible bug.
    So if you can't come up with proof that a large portion (as you said your self) has this issue, which does not seem like it. Please stop.
    0.000000001% is how much out of lets say 6mill that play the game? As someone who is a coding 8/10 hours a day you really suck at math...

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, now I see. You are one of those that whines about everything and when he is losing he starts bringing up millions of players leaving and shareholders into it.
    Great, now that we had that out the way I will put you on ignore for now.
    You are the one of those noobs who think a company can do whatever she wished without any consequences. Yeah a coder, LOL!!!

It doesn't matter how hard you try, but this isn't evidence... it rather only shows that the RNG is real.
    Isn't that the same thing you and others were saying last week?

Then...

"We’ve identified and hotfixed an issue that could cause Legion legendary items to drop more frequently than intended, if a player had already received their first legendary.

Thanks to everyone who reported this - the ability to look at specific cases where this was and wasn’t happening was invaluable for isolating what exactly was causing this bug to occur."
    -Blizzard

0.000000001% is how much out of lets say 6mill that play the game? As someone who is a coding 8/10 hours a day you really suck at math...
    btw

according to RNG.

if person A has 10 legendaries and person B has 0

the odds that person A gets #11 before person B gets #1

is 50%