Hidden artifact appearance dungeon skin?

For the hidden artifact appearance, one of the colorations you get from doing 100 dungeons. Can you "cheese" that and just run, like, hfc 100 times?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Dungeons quests, not dungeon runs. Complete quests which require you to be in a dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNight at MMOC View Post
    Dungeons quests, not dungeon runs. Complete quests which require you to be in a dungeon.
    Wait what??? Dungeon quests? Where are you going to find 100 of them? Even if you count old content which most have already done...

Deleted
    you get a quest to complete the dungeon everytime you enter a dungeon. it lists the bosses and rewards you for completing the dungeon at the end.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    seems to be buggy atm.... found a script in the official forum to track the three skins
    worldquests and honor-kills does correct count up... but after i completed a heroic legion-dungeon (random search) it counts still 0
    or do we have to do a dungeon-world-quest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Wait what??? Dungeon quests? Where are you going to find 100 of them? Even if you count old content which most have already done...
    You get a completion quest every time you go in one, it's the thing that lists the bosses.

But you also get dungeon quests from your class hall quest chain, your mission board (I had one for Black Rook last week), and various quest chains out in the zones. I don't think they would have put in the achievement if there weren't 100+ quests for you to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not quests, it's completed dungeons.

You need to do 100 dungeons with your hidden skin enabled and that artifact equipped.

Does anyone know if M+ dungeons count towards the 100?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    Does anyone know if M+ dungeons count towards the 100?
    I've seen people saying that only instances you run with LFD are currently counting. Haven't verified it personally.

Deleted
    I have found that only doing regular mythic runs will result in a +1 in the script.

If anyone is interested its this script: /run local _,_,_,a, b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11152,1) local _,_,_,c, d = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11153,1) local _,_,_,e, f = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..a.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingostar View Post
    I have found that only doing regular mythic runs will result in a +1 in the script.

If anyone is interested its this script: /run local _,_,_,a, b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11152,1) local _,_,_,c, d = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11153,1) local _,_,_,e, f = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..a.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)
    That is such bullshit if true. Gonna tweet a developer to confirm this.

Makes no sense. Sure, don't count normal runs but please do count in LFG HC runs.

This Reddit post had a different script. For me it is counting M+ Dungeons (Currently sitting 51/100). Credit goes to MMOSimca.

run local q,x,_,a,b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo,0 for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a,b = q(11152,i) x=x+a end local _,_,_,c,d = q(11153,1) local _,_,_,e,f = q(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..x.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)

What achievement is this for?

It's for one of the skins for the hidden artifact appearance and requires you to complete 100 dungeons while using a hidden artifact appearance. It's not an achievement by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    This Reddit post had a different script. For me it is counting M+ Dungeons (Currently sitting 51/100). Credit goes to MMOSimca.

run local q,x,_,a,b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo,0 for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a,b = q(11152,i) x=x+a end local _,_,_,c,d = q(11153,1) local _,_,_,e,f = q(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..x.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)
    Thank you and thank you to mmosimca!

Quote Originally Posted by Neukhia View Post
    you get a quest to complete the dungeon everytime you enter a dungeon. it lists the bosses and rewards you for completing the dungeon at the end.
    Yes but if that were the case then the second post's little rant wouldn't apply since all dungeons do that and the OP would be valid.