Page 8 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I doubt they're going to change the droprate, simply because it's cosmetic only. That's the big difference between this, and the legendaries from MoP and WoD.

Some things you just have to do outside your comfort zone, especially if it does not give you a situation advantage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The big deal is forcing someone into a raid mode they don't want to be in. Lore should not be tied behind a raid difficulty and nether should finishing your Artifact quest chain.

Sorry but I am not going to be at the mercy of the shit system known as LFG.
    The reward is merely cosmetic.

Cosmetic rewards for doing LFR? Humm...i don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Fairly sure the quest just culminates into an artifact appearance, so its not like you lose character progression if you can't do it.
    More incentive to do the raid on normal if you do care about the appearance I suppose, /shrug
    That attitude by dev team nearly killed wow in wod. "Oh just raids".

Also, since it is only comsmetic why do people care if you can finish it or not in LFR? Why the hell people care? Wanna do it in LFR? Fine, go. Wanna do it in Mythic only? Fine, go.

Both gameplay styles are equall viable, optimal and RIGHT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    We know how player-formed Pugging ends every expansion.

Swelled requirements and if it's not current they don't bother.

This is inevitable

We know this and yet Blizzard is setting this up this way anyway.

This makes no sense they would let Legendary items be progresable in LFR in previous expansion s but then have LFR not even be able to do so much as progress something as basic as Loremaster

This is asinine on every level
    make your own groups?

or you know..... god forbid.... join a casual guild that lets you raid with them sometimes? oh shit... i said the g word.

MMO implies interacting with other people.

People are assholes.

If you cant deal with it, go play mario. Sorry but its just the facts. WoW is not meant to be a single player experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Yes, we get it. You're playing the wrong genre of game.
    I think that's you mate Because MMO's have never been play one way or not at all.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you open a bug report? Because crying here isn't going to do a damn thing.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    make your own groups?

or you know..... god forbid.... join a casual guild that lets you raid with them sometimes? oh shit... i said the g word.

MMO implies interacting with other people.

People are assholes.

If you cant deal with it, go play mario. Sorry but its just the facts. WoW is not meant to be a single player experience.
    Normal picked up groups are as much of a single player experience as LFR. Next argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You could be doing pvp world quests instead. You would get the prestige ranks eventually, if at a much slower pace, exactly how someone who did LFR would get the essences eventually, at a much lower drop rate than someone who raided on heroic or mythic.
    I just decided to try and become a better player and started doing arenas and BGs.

I found that tends to make me a happier person.

And that's actually a good question: how long would it take for me to unlock the first tier of the PvP skin doing dailies?

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Why? This is what comes down to: you feel entitled. If you don't want to "play raid leader", that's fine. Don't. Just don't expect to get the skin from Normal EN.

Yes, we get it. You're playing the wrong genre of game.
    I'm in a heoric raiding guild

Kindly read my actual posts instead of regurgitating the same bootstrapping entitlement rhetoric that you mongloids so love to regurgitate the moment anyone can point out a flaw in the system not working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Okay...so go do EN normal and stop complaining?

This is the same thing as wanting to get the pvp skin as a PvE'r. Should I go complain that I have to do pvp in order to get a cosmetic reward?
    You realize you can right?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Yeah but this isn't even on the same level as free legendaries. It's a skin and completing a zone story. You aren't getting any major gear or freebies from it. Heck getting to that point quest line wise is more work than doing EN on normal. Heck it's more work than my Fire Mages hidden appearance, which is just waiting on your class hall and killing some mobs in Suramar.

From a logic stand point, this is exactly the type of thing LFR should be used for, story and lore, the gear should be secondary.
    Well it has been datamined that there's an item that upgrades legendaries from 895 to 925 or so, so in theory you will get something by doing this questchain.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like the title says,I'm sorry but not being able to do the two Artifact Quests in LFR is bullshit.

The two quests I am talking about is In Nightmares and Essence of Power. These quests from what I been reading can not be completed in LFR.

I tweeted blizzard to confirm and will post the reply when and if I get it.

If that is the case then that is total bullshit. They are making NM+ raiding a requirement for people to progress there Artifact Quest Chain.

Edit: Also no where does it state on the quests you need to do NM+ to finish them.

This is terrible. You're like going to actually play the game here. This is not what we paid for !!

7+ Year Old Account
    The big deal is forcing someone into a raid mode they don't want to be in. Lore should not be tied behind a raid difficulty and nether should finishing your Artifact quest chain.

Sorry but I am not going to be at the mercy of the shit system known as LFG.
    So LFG is a shit system but LFR is the best thing ever? No one is forcing you to do anything, you don't even have to play this game if you don't want to. It seems like you don't really want to play, you just want things handed to you.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As long as it is just an appearance that is locked behind NM+ and doesn't hinder leveling up the artifact, then I don't care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    snip

Anyway, an expansion or two later and I find myself in another guild. My previous guild had disbanded, I had gone through another high-end guild, which also disbanded, and found myself floundering through normal modes with the remnants of my old guild and a PVP guild. It wasn't going well and I was getting tired of it. So, I transfer to another server and immediately start looking to run some heroics raids. Now, I didn't have any heroic kills at this point -- no achievements to share. What I did have, however, was skill and the ability to talk myself up enough to sound like a good deal to whoever needed me. And that's what I did. I talked myself up. And, sure enough, I had several heroic kills within a few raids.

snip
    Great story, and good for you. I don't have the bolded part. Never did, never will. I know that. That's why I even dread job interviews, when I know I can do the job.

And it shouldn't feel like a job interview. If normal raiding is as piss easy as everyone says it is why can't I get into a group just by applying and them seeing I have beter gear than they want? And I'm not even bad. I'm not amazing, but in my one group I could join I was top dps on Ursoc with doing the start fine. As a Paladin. That surprised even me. But I can't ever prove myself, because the moment they see paladin with less than 850 they just hit decline. Half the time there isn't even 2 seconds and I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMagicMan View Post
    Pug normal mode you helpless child. Normal is easier than ever before too since it's straight up lacking the most fundamental mechanics to the respective fights.
    You practically can't die to Nythendra as you don't gain any debuffs.
    If normals are so easy, why is there dozens of guilds that are sitting at 1/7N? Pugs are going to have an easier time than guilds? I'm sure some pugs are, because it will be alts of raiders who are probably doing heroics.

To the OP, if it makes you feel any better. I went 7/7 Normal last week an got 2 corrupted. So even normal looks to be a pretty long grind

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this fantasy world you live in, sadly its not reality.
    make you own group then, its not like normal isnt a fucking cakewalk.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Normal picked up groups are as much of a single player experience as LFR. Next argument.
    If thats the case then you just completely shot down the only argument the OP has.

GL HF

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    So LFG is a shit system but LFR is the best thing ever? No one is forcing you to do anything, you don't even have to play this game if you don't want to. It seems like you don't really want to play, you just want things handed to you.
    Yep because LFG puts me at the mercy of the playerbase.

LFR I que in and go. That is one thing LFR will always have above any other mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    If thats the case then you just completely shot down the only argument the OP has.

GL HF
    That... it's not a reward for the elite, merely a grind available from even Normal Mode, thus it's stupid that it's not available for LFR as well? How does what I said destroy that argument?

GG no re