Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you think that the majority of the world thinks lowly of such women? There's a reason for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why do you think that the majority of the world thinks lowly of such women? There's a reason for this.
    It is called...

Religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another way to think about it is, you can choose between a pair of shoes that the entire basketball team has used. It's worn and dirty. Or you can choose a brand new pair.

Which do you chose?

Another way to think about it is, you can choose between a pair of shoes that the entire basketball team has used. It's worn and dirty. Or you can choose a brand new pair.

Which do you chose?
    Way to devalue women based solely on previous sexual experiences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    Way to devalue women based solely on previous sexual experiences.
    If a car is used it isn't worth as much as one that is new. Do you disagree?

Deleted
    Different sexual strategies. Men give commitment to get sex, women used to require commitment to give sex because thus they would secure resources for themselves. Nowadays we've done away with responsibility and accountability and the tax payer is forced to jump into the fray so they can give out sex more easily.

Then again, MEN DO NOT HATE PROMISOUS WOMEN, they absolutely don't. They merely don't want to marry/commit to them in most cases. Hardly anyone hates carousels, most people love carousels, they're fun to ride and everyone gets their turn. That doesn't mean people want to marry the carousel, bring the carousel everyone has ridden home and show it off. Because it would mostly make them the idiot in that scenario, because they bought something everyone including them got for free anyway. This doesn't mean they don't like carousels by any means.

There's a lot of studies into whom does most of the ostracizing and riles people up against promiscous women. Drum roll, it's other women. Women tend to not like to be friends with promiscous women including promiscous women themselves. Because they are in many ways a risk to have around and keep contact with. Women have always been the sexual gate keepers, they regulate supply and try to get the best prices. Promiscous women undermine the price, they drive down the goods worth across the board and threaten etablished relationships and standing trade agreements.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a horrible analogy...
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    I've never understood why men who have a lot of sex with different women are viewed in a positive light while girls who do the same with men are viewed negatively.

Why do you think this is the case? Isn't it good for men that women wants to have sex with more men?
    With this we hear the opinion of women about women and men about men. If we heard the opinion of men about women and women about men, you'd realize that one group hates promiscuity while the other doesn't so much as long as it isn't kept secret.

Wow, you are a horrible horrible individual.

Ironically, the last car I purchased was one I bought at the end of a year, when dealerships are trying to move inventory. After some haggling I got the car for a ridiculous deal, one which I could've driven for a bit and flipped for a few hundred-thousands of dollars profit. So... stick that in your analogy pipe and smoke it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    Wow, you are a horrible horrible individual.

Ironically, the last car I purchased was one I bought at the end of a year, when dealerships are trying to move inventory. After some haggling I got the car for a ridiculous deal, one which I could've driven for a bit and flipped for a few hundred-thousands of dollars profit. So... stick that in your analogy pipe and smoke it.
    Exactly. You yourself bought a new vehicle too. You even went so far as to haggle and search around to get it. It's absolutely human nature to prefer new,untouched over old,used.

7+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. You yourself bought a new vehicle too. You even went so far as to haggle and search around to get it. It's absolutely human nature to prefer new,untouched over old,used.
    You've never had sex with a virgin, have you? I wouldn't do that again. Complaining about pain no matter what I did, too deep, too big even though average size, too much of everyfuckingthing. Sex with a virgin is the worst sex to exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    You've never had sex with a virgin, have you? I wouldn't do that again. Complaining about pain no matter what I did, too deep, too big even though average size, too much of everyfuckingthing. Sex with a virgin is the worst sex to exist.
    Uh people get married and have sex hundreds/thousands of times. It's kind of sad to base life on one incident out of many.

7+ Year Old Account
    Uh people get married and have sex hundreds/thousands of times. It's kind of sad to base life on one incident out of many.
    But if you have sex hundreds or thousands of times then they are not untouched. They're old and used.

10+ Year Old Account
    But if you have sex hundreds or thousands of times then they are not untouched. They're old and used.
    Yeah used by you. It's a titanic difference.
    That's why so many are happy to buy a new accord/camry/altima rather than a used BMW 5 series/Audi A4.

When something is used up by others it simply loses a lot of value.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's continue your analogy. When your car gets old, you buy a new one and throw away the old one... Like where this is going?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Let's continue your analogy. When your car gets old, you buy a new one and throw away the old one... Like where this is going?
    Well marriage is a bit more complicated than that. Especially when you factor in the dimension of parenting which takes a lot of time from the individual.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Because for centuries we valued virtue in women. Many countries still do, and harsh criticism can bestow a woman that is promiscuous and/or not a virgin before marriage.
    Most of the world values a woman who respects her body. It's only a few "progressives" who deem it acceptable to be loose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well marriage is a bit more complicated than that. Especially when you factor in the dimension of parenting which takes a lot of time from the individual.
    Not talking about marriage. Are you okay with sticking with someone for 5 years for sex, and then, when they've been "used up", throwing them away and looking for a new, fresh partner? That's what you would do with cars, after all!

Most of the world values a woman who respects her body. It's only a few "progressives" who deem it acceptable to be loose.
    "Most of the world" really isn't something I would appeal to.
    Last edited by May90; 2016-09-28 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Many countries still do, and harsh criticism can bestow a woman that is promiscuous and/or not a virgin before marriage.
    Said people tend to also subscribe to the myth that virginity can be proven by an intact hymen.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    "'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.'”
    didn't look through all 12 pages yet, was the pencil sharpener and a pencil analogy made yet? you know the one where pencil sharpener that sharpens a lot of pencils is a good sharpener, while a pencil that's been sharpened too many times is used up and useless?

you know, if we are going with silly analogies and all.

but seriously, there is no inherent virtue in number of sexual partners or lack of thereof. for men OR women. this double standard percists because there are still plenty of people around that don't believe in equality.