Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Yeah but he was talking crap. I mean seriously, sub counts dropped to how many million in WoD? despite LFR propping up the player base. If LFR had never been added then Blizzard would most likely have begun questioning the long term economic viability of sustaining WoW by now, and we would never have seen as big of a time/money investment in Legion.
    LFR was introduced in Cata.

Cataclysm is when sub count started drastically dropping.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    I'm not gonna go through 58 pages of this thread but is this really about people who think normal is too hard?
    No, it's more a case of most PVE players not doing normal or harder and so the artefact quest chain should have been kept available in LFR like it was pre-launch (and like the legendary one was in WoD). Especially as it's the unlock skin for the entire row. And defiantly considering the PVP row can be unlocked just by PVEing in enemy faction towers.

You should have to do it on heroic to be honest. Even that is to ez.

Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post
    If being blunt about something is being rude, then I guess you need to go outside more and meet more people. The world isn't all roses.

And the part about assumptions? Go back and read your post history.
    Insulting everyone who doesn't play a videogame how you feel they should play a videogame isn't being blunt. It actually kind of borders on being a fascist :x

IMO, you should redirect your anger at Blizzard for allowing the unwashed mashes to ruin your game by sucking at their teet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    You should have to do it on heroic to be honest. Even that is to ez.
    TBH, that'd make way more sense with their (Blizzard's) reasoning.

IMO, there should be tints for Normal, Heroic, and Mythic, then a skin for an achievement for some sort of raid achievements, and they should all be in their own tier of skins.

There should be more skins in general, IMO. Hopefully more come in future patches.

No, it's more a case of most PVE players not doing normal or harder
    Do you honestly consider people who only do lfr pve players?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Like the title says,I'm sorry but not being able to do the two Artifact Quests in LFR is bullshit.

The two quests I am talking about is In Nightmares and Essence of Power. These quests from what I been reading can not be completed in LFR.

I tweeted blizzard to confirm and will post the reply when and if I get it.

If that is the case then that is total bullshit. They are making NM+ raiding a requirement for people to progress there Artifact Quest Chain.

Edit: Also no where does it state on the quests you need to do NM+ to finish them.

LFR isn't raiding, it already gives too good of rewards. Furthermore normal raiding is a joke this tier, my guild 1 shorter all the bosses the first week with 30 people and we suck

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    Insulting everyone who doesn't play a videogame how you feel they should play a videogame isn't being blunt. It actually kind of borders on being a fascist :x

IMO, you should redirect your anger at Blizzard for allowing the unwashed mashes to ruin your game by sucking at their teet.
    Yeah I'm sorry that the game that I grew up playing has catered to a bunch of whiny entitled children who want everything handed to them.
    My bad man. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    History says otherwise.
    really murican?
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

No, it's more a case of most PVE players not doing normal or harder and so the artefact quest chain should have been kept available in LFR like it was pre-launch (and like the legendary one was in WoD). Especially as it's the unlock skin for the entire row. And defiantly considering the PVP row can be unlocked just by PVEing in enemy faction towers.
    Just come out and ask for them to change it to world bosses. Pretty much every meta achievement for glory needs to be done on mythic, and I'm fairly confident that executing those achievements on mythic will be more difficult for the average player than clearing normal EN. Let's not even bother talking about mythic+15 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    really murican?
    You should look into the history of your country during times of war. Maybe you'll get the joke then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya totally. Isn't like they just buffed the shit out of both LFD and LFR loot.

God I hope you was being sarcastic, otherwise you are clueless to the state of wow.

- - - Updated - - -

So you are saying blizzard lied? You do realize even if all the mythic raiders in the game had 10 accounts the rest of the playerbase would be much higher in playercount right?

Your delusional to believe different.
    Yes Blizzard lied. It was an excuse to not make new dungeons. Flat out. Raiding is the end game and would have always been there regardless of LFR.

Also, LFR HAS mythic raiders running it on occasion. Blizzard never game numbers, but MMOC tried to and failed since there is no way to really measure actual facts. If I'm a mythic raider with a second account and third account that only ever ran LFR that's 2 points into the LFR bucket even though that is 1 person who is a mythic raider playing the game. You're the one who is delusional trying to say LFR pays for the game. Mythic raiders pay for the game. You do realize also there are more ways to pay for the game rather than just paying your sub right? PVPers bring in more revenue for the game than LFR players do.

Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    Do you honestly consider people who only do lfr pve players?
    What the hell else would they be? They're certainly not PVPing. Someone who only quests and never does a single dungeon or levels above level 50 is a PVE player :x

So did SoO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Wasn't SoO the same way, though?
    Quite possibly. Haven't checked dates, but WoD is where I actually took a long break. Or maybe it feels to have been longer because it was more recent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Imagine if the artifact chain required you to achieve a certain arena rating. People would go mental.
    The quest gives a skin for a weapon. So it would be considered wanting Elite Arena skins but having it at 1700 rating.
    This is what he is complaining about if you want to compare the two.
    Not everything is given to everyone and it seems to be a giant issue Blizzard has been dealing with.

People are forgetting the reason for LFR though, it has gotten kind of annoying. It is so you can experience each raid. You can get no loot at all on LFR and it would serve the purpose of its creation.

Yeah I'm sorry that the game that I grew up playing has catered to a bunch of whiny entitled children who want everything handed to them.
    My bad man. /s
    I mean it's like this guy ranting in trade chat how he didn't get loot after clearing a couple of mythics(which he did in fact get a ton of AP so he didn't get 0 loot since AP and relics are essentially weapon drops). I mean my god I don't know how many times I ran things in the past and didn't get loot prior to the invasion of the entitled people like the OP and the one you're quoting and all of these others in this thread.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    LFR was introduced in Cata.

Cataclysm is when sub count started drastically dropping.
    You're half right, Cata was when the subs started dropping, however LFR wasn't introduced until the end of Cata. The effect of LFR was actually to temporarily stop the sub loss (subs the quarter after LFR was introduced were roughly the same as they were the quarter it was released, the first time subs hadn't dropped in a year). The subs started dropping again later (as endless dragon soul killed people).

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    What the hell else would they be? They're certainly not PVPing. Someone who only quests and never does a single dungeon or levels above level 50 is a PVE player :x
    So, if a new player kills 1 npc, logs off, deletes his accouut he's a pve player? You wish.

Deleted
    There are some very pretty artifact appearances that are earned through PvP. I won't be getting them because I don't like PvP. I'm ok with that.

Oh... and look... the world hasn't ended.
    Last edited by mmoc8d0803caf5; 2016-09-28 at 12:59 PM.

they are making LFR obsolete, what you didnt know? LFR is for children who cant do mechanics or for ppl who literally cant spend more than 1hr a week playing.
    The most trusted and reliable mainstream republican website: http://Dailystormer.com

You're half right, Cata was when the subs started dropping, however LFR wasn't introduced until the end of Cata. The effect of LFR was actually to temporarily stop the sub loss (subs the quarter after LFR was introduced were roughly the same as they were the quarter it was released, the first time subs hadn't dropped in a year). The subs started dropping again later (as endless dragon soul killed people).
    If MoP proved anything, it's that people don't even care about content. That had huge drops, too. If anything, no one thing can be clearly attributed to WoW subs dropping, except possibly age. (Or, in the case of WoD, being not so good.)

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Also, LFR HAS mythic raiders running it on occasion.
    I can attest to that in previous expans, I didn't bother too much in WoD unless I was really bored but it will probably be a thing again this expansion now tier is back in LFR (depends of course if set bonuses are good enough to warrant losing iLevel).