Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    What does way of transportation has to do with it?
    Canada is not world leader of refugee intake, Canada never was and only a moron would think so.
    How many other countries are flying in tens of thousands of refugees? Please show me how Canada is not a world leader when we go to such lengths to bring refugees to our country.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    How many other countries are flying in tens of thousands of refugees? Please show me how Canada is not a world leader when we go to such lengths to bring refugees to our country.
    I give up, keep on sitting there thinking Canada is the bastion of helping out refugees when it is nice that they help but it is on a limited scale regardless of what you think.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I give up, keep on sitting there thinking Canada is the bastion of helping out refugees when it is nice that they help but it is on a limited scale regardless of what you think.
    Canada doesn't have refugees showing up on their doorstep like Europe does. Vastly different circumstance.
    If Americans were showing up on our doorsteps with proven refugee status than we'd obviously take in much more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lebanon has over a million refugees, how is having tens of thousands a world leader? Canada is a very wealthy country, far wealthier than the Lebanon, but how many Lebanese do you see here claiming to be world leaders in refugee intake?

15+ Year Old Account
    Canada doesn't have refugees showing up on their doorstep like Europe does. Vastly different circumstance.
    If Americans were showing up on our doorsteps with proven refugee status than we'd obviously take in much more.
    Still not world leader at accepting refugees by a longshot.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    And if Americans were showing up in vast numbers on Canada's doorstep as refugees, then Canada could claim to be a world leader, but they aren't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are refugees showing up on our steps?

- - - Updated - - -

Millions of refugees are showing up on Germany's borders. How many have Germany flown in? Canada has flown in tens of thousands.
    Ignoring how they got to Canada a mere 30,862 Syrian refugees have arrived since November 2015. (Source)
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2016-09-28 at 03:24 PM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Agreed, soo when a girl is gang raped by some refugees it will be ok send those bastards to the shit hole they came from

10+ Year Old Account
    We are a world leader. Look at what other countries are doing. How many have flown in tens of thousands. Please list at least 5.
    You are a flat out liar... period... Germany has over 1million, Lebanon has over 1million (note they only have a population of 4.4million), Turkey has close to 2million. Then look at the number that each of the Balkan countries have taken in, how many Italy and France has taken in... every single one of those countries dwarves the number that YOU have taken in. The amount that Canada takes in is nothing more than 'look over here, we took a couple'.

- - - Updated - - -

I know... I know... you are a world leader in flying refugees into a country named Canada. You are absolutely right, no other country flies more refugees into Canada than Canada... so you are 100% the world leader in flying refugees into the country named Canada.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    You are a flat out liar... period... Germany has over 1million, Lebanon has over 1million (note they only have a population of 4.4million), Turkey has close to 2million. Then look at the number that each of the Balkan countries have taken in, how many Italy and France has taken in... every single one of those countries dwarves the number that YOU have taken in. The amount that Canada takes in is nothing more than 'look over here, we took a couple'.
    But the one time small cost of flying make it so much more important!
    You can literally fly a bunch of refugees to Canada for the amount it cost that a western country spend on one single refugee in a year.

But they fly them in... so world leader.

It's another "it's not liberal enough so it's terrorism" thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I know... I know... you are a world leader in flying refugees into a country named Canada. You are absolutely right, no other country flies more refugees into Canada than Canada... so you are 100% the world leader in flying refugees into the country named Canada.

You haven't even responded to my post and instead are resorting to personal attacks.

15+ Year Old Account
    You haven't even responded to my post and instead are resorting to personal attacks.
    We cant see it any other way that you are lying since you claimed something we know is not true and you failed to prove us wrong.
    Its not a personal attack on you just fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    I responded appropriately, and you have intentionally failed to provide the statistics that back your claim.

So, I have to conclude that one or more of the following are occurring;

1) you know your 'statistics' are bullshit, which makes you a liar.
    2) you are uneducated and doing your best to mislead us.

So, which is it going to be?

And what 'post' might that have been that I didn't respond to?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    You made a claim, failed to back up your claim when presented with damning contradictory evidence, then moved the goalposts to something irrelevant that had no bearing on your initial claim.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tell you what. I am sure this suggestion will be acceptable to many European countries, the countries pay the ticket to send the refugees to Canada and you become the world leader in offering homes for refugees.

Denmark should not be offered such a deal, the list i linked has Denmark less hospitable than Canada.

7+ Year Old Account
    In a time when so many are losing faith in politicians, it's great to see that there are some in Germany making a stand for what is right.

No matter who you are, you must agree that these attacks must stop.
    I'd like the attacks to stop, but then I'd like the ~2M rapefugees in Germany to go home too. Until that happens I honestly can't blame German people trying to protect their nation from invasion. God knows it's not like Merkel consulted anyone when she decided to try the German invasion of the Roman Empire on her own people... and we all know how that turned out for Rome.

*snippy snip*

That'll happen unless these invaders leave, and soon. Well, that or the Islamic Republic of Germanistan, and frankly that'll be a heck of a lot worse.

It's time to look at more severe punishment of hate crimes before it gets out of hand!!
    Hate crimes are a fiction.

Of course, if you disagree, then that just means you're a hateful bigot who should be prosecuted for hate crimes.

See the problem?

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-28 at 04:03 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Hate crimes are a fiction.
    Which part do you claim is a fiction then? The hate, the crimes or that the crimes are done because of the hate?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prifter View Post
    Who would've guessed stuff like this happens when a government takes life changing decisions without asking the inhabitants of said country their opinion.
    That would be democratic, can't have that!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we should look at the source of any resentment rather than increasing the punishment.