Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    so yeah... possibru!
    As far as I can see Ferals haven't actually gotten their appearance yet. They're still jumping through portals hoping something happens.

Deleted
    the world is bad then... T_T

Well, reanimation is unlocked. First mission coming back in an hour.

I'd like to point out that the feral hidden artifact skin thread only has 14 pages. Geez, they need to get on our level

For me it really feels like we need to acquire all appearance for our weapon to get the hidden one. Don't know who already said it. But lore tells us that the weapon changes from owner to owner. This is the reason nobody found it on Beta.

I just want to say, I'm on for this hunt!! After I got Unholy War, I go for Feminbender and of course slowly for Herald of Pestilence!

Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    For me it really feels like we need to acquire all appearance for our weapon to get the hidden one. Don't know who already said it. But lore tells us that the weapon changes from owner to owner. This is the reason nobody found it on Beta.

I just want to say, I'm on for this hunt!! After I got Unholy War, I go for Feminbender and of course slowly for Herald of Pestilence!
    The only problem with that is it makes the requirements 100x harder than any other spec, requiring you to both raid at a Normal or higher level as well as pvp extensively.

LFR doesn't count for the Pestilence weapon? If not I can only image the T5 Perk.

as far as I'm aware the Unholy one states that it where energy settles on ICC, that could be one of 3 places, the cave below ICC in the world where the Ebon Depths altar is, the forge of souls dungeon(under/inside ICC where soul energy settles) or in the lich kings throne room(highly doubtful)

Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    LFR doesn't count for the Pestilence weapon? If not I can only image the T5 Perk.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...-quests-contd/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Esquirua View Post
    as far as I'm aware the Unholy one states that it where energy settles on ICC, that could be one of 3 places, the cave below ICC in the world where the Ebon Depths altar is, the forge of souls dungeon(under/inside ICC where soul energy settles) or in the lich kings throne room(highly doubtful)
    If it is any one of those places we'll get something in Broken Isles that sends us there.

Quote Originally Posted by Elondre View Post
    You mispelled 100% goy
    You misspelled 'mispell'.

ok so no pestilence for me, I'm not doing raids.

Did you guys see that theory about our order hall table map?!

http://imgur.com/a/Pc5Kk

Check that map out

Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW6g8Bq0Fkc

Quote Originally Posted by olivete View Post
    Did you guys see that theory about our order hall table map?!

http://imgur.com/a/Pc5Kk

Check that map out

Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW6g8Bq0Fkc
    I'm just gonna go jump off a cliff in ICC and corpse explode myself now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthro View Post
    I'm just gonna go jump off a cliff in ICC and corpse explode myself now.
    Don't forget to land in a fishable leyline.

And use Rotgut on yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Noolore View Post
    I'd like to point out that the feral hidden artifact skin thread only has 14 pages. Geez, they need to get on our level
    Lol considering Ferals atleast know the steps to getting their artifact appearance, and we have literally only speculation and ideas, it makes sense they don't have as many pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Noolore View Post
    Ferals can actually read (the last few pages).
    Dks can't. Their brains weren't resurrected like the rest of the body.
    If they could this thread would have 30-40 pages maximum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    Their brains weren't resurrected like the rest of the body.
    10/10 post

And you're right, I don't know how many times "LOOKS GUYS I FOUND THIS MAP IN THE ORDER HALL" has been posted but I know that it's driving me so crazy I might just join the Burning Legion soon

so something was brought to my attention, that in the dungeon journal entry for Festerface it stated all of Putricide's works and writing were confiscated by the Kirin Tor, could that mean that the hint may be Dalaran? I checked the portrait room and Violet Hold but I didn't notice anything, could it be in Festerface's cell?

Quote Originally Posted by Esquirua View Post
    so something was brought to my attention, that in the dungeon journal entry for Festerface it stated all of Putricide's works and writing were confiscated by the Kirin Tor, could that mean that the hint may be Dalaran? I checked the portrait room and Violet Hold but I didn't notice anything, could it be in Festerface's cell?
    I'm near 100% sure that the Kirin Tor have SOMETHING to do with it. I've checked Dalaran up and down but didn't find anything. I'm wondering if the Kirin Tor have another place that they'd put things?