Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    it's got nothing to do with culture. A Swedish citizen is, by definition, Swedish.
    That isn't going to help the country much if the kids of immigrants have been taught to identify as Middle Easterners or Muslims above being Swedish. How you identify with the country you live in can effect how you act and contribute back to the society.

Deleted
    Having Swedish citizenship is what makes someone Swedish. This is what I meant by you not understanding what the word meant.
    No, stop conflating nationality with ethnicity and culture.

ANELE EU WILL BURN ANELE

EleGiggle ITS JUST A CLOCK BRO EleGiggle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    No, stop conflating nationality with ethnicity and culture.
    "Swedish" is a nationality. Any Swedish citizen is Swedish. Their culture is part of the patchwork quilt that is Swedish culture.

Replace "Swedish" with whatever other country you want.

Deleted
    "Swedish" is a nationality. Any Swedish citizen is Swedish. Their culture is part of the patchwork quilt that is Swedish culture.
    Swedish is not solely a nationality. Again, you do not understand Sweden. You're coming as an outsider and looking at the country without any understanding for its culture and how people who are not ethnic Swedes are viewed. You know nothing about the concept of "Svenskhet".
    Last edited by mmoc1afe70b5e4; 2016-09-28 at 10:00 PM.

Deleted
    You're talking about one of the racist components that made the Third Reich so reprehensible. This is one of the core ideals that made the Nazi regime such an abomination.

You may as well say "hey, exterminating the Jews isn't automatically a bad idea just because Hitler said it."
    No, you focus on the statement and the context and not the person that stated it.
    Exterminating jews is bad regardless of who had the idea.

The statement you quoted first isnt necesary a bad idea, regardless of whom stated it.

Fucking explaining basic stuff to a guy that doesnt get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    No, you focus on the statement and the context and not the person that stated it.
    Exterminating jews is bad regardless of who had the idea.
    And racist opposition to intermixing is pretty equally horrendous. The point wasn't "it's bad because Hitler said it". It was "it's so awful that it's literally the kind of thing the Nazis pushed".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    You realise by saying that you have just (to them) validated everything they are saying.

"Haha lol you can't talk about immigration without being called a racist topkek Just because I speak uncomfortable truths"

-Well if you can't talk about it without being racist, then ... yeah, it's gonna happen.
    Calling everyone racist who has a dissenting opinion is what led to rape gangs going unpunished for so long and enabling rapists is not particularly beneficial.

Well, I guess if you're okay with increased rape and other violent crime.

Rofl, racist opposition to intermixing. That's pretty funny.

I thought you were for diversity, Endus? When everyone is the same muddled DNA pool from all your propagated intermixing there'll be no diversity.

Of course that might be the end goal, the We Are One People schtick.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Rofl, racist opposition to intermixing. That's pretty funny.

I thought you were for diversity, Endus? When everyone is the same muddled DNA pool from all your propagated intermixing there'll be no diversity.

Of course that might be the end goal, the We Are One People schtick.
    People of mixed ethnic backgrounds are examples of diversity, not the end of it.

A kid with Cuban and Nigerian parents (to pick two countries at random) is both Cuban and Nigerian, not neither.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they have swedish nationality/citizenship, that does not make them Swedish.
    What makes them Swedish?

10+ Year Old Account
    Swedish is not solely a nationality. Again, you do not understand Sweden. You're coming as an outsider and looking at the country without any understanding for its culture and how people who are not ethnic Swedes are viewed. You know nothing about the concept of "Svenskhet".
    I understand it very well. The swedish swedishness that we have sweded together for all these years. You know what "Svenskhet" means? Fuck all. It's something created by and held onto by a generation of swedish nazis who fear any change. Nothing is being ruined, nothing is going away. Because that's exactly what "Svenskhet" is. Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What makes them Swedish?
    Being white, obviously. /s
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Sounds good to me. A country with diversity beats one with no diversity.
    Not to mention that immigrants help the economy.

Hej.

I am not so sure it will help the economy.

Deleted
    What makes them Swedish?
    Ethnicity.....................

Deleted
    What makes them Swedish?
    There's this concept, "Svenskhet" in Sweden, which is a grade system of how Swedish you are. If you are born to Swedish parents, you are definitely Swedish. If you are born to non-swedish parents but adhere to the Swedish culture, you can be regarded as being Swedish too. If you are born to immigrant parents but adhere to your parents culture, then you will never be regarded as Swedish. You will be an outsider to most Swedes and most will never recognize you as Swedish.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    I understand it very well. The swedish swedishness that we have sweded together for all these years. You know what "Svenskhet" means? Fuck all. It's something created by and held onto by a generation of swedish nazis who fear any change. Nothing is being ruined, nothing is going away. Because that's exactly what "Svenskhet" is. Nothing.
    Swedish nazis? Not at all. I am half-swedish and I've experienced it from just about most ethnic Swedes. "Where are you really from?" just because I don't look Swedish but they're content with calling me Swedish when they find out there's close to no difference culturally.

Deleted
    There's this concept, "Svenskhet" in Sweden, which is a grade system of how Swedish you are. If you are born to Swedish parents, you are definitely Swedish. If you are born to non-swedish parents but adhere to the Swedish culture, you can be regarded as being Swedish too. If you are born to immigrant parents but adhere to your parents culture, then you will never be regarded as Swedish. You will be an outsider to most Swedes and most will never recognize you as Swedish.
    The answer is simple, its ethnicity what determines if one is swedish or not. We are getting back to axioms with those liberals...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    The answer is simple, its ethnicity what determines if one is swedish or not. We are getting back to axioms with those liberals...
    No, Swedish ethnicity definitely makes you Swedish. You can be regarded as Swedish in other cases too, but just having citizenship is not enough for you to be regarded as Swedish.

Sounds good to me. A country with diversity beats one with no diversity.
    Not to mention that immigrants help the economy.
    Hahahahahahaha. Oh boy when your daughter gets raped, im seriously going to laugh all the way to the voting booth. What a clownstatement. 10/10 retardation.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-29 at 12:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's this concept, racism in Sweden, which is a grade system of how Swedish you are. If you are born to Swedish parents, you are definitely Swedish. If you are born to non-swedish parents but adhere to the Swedish culture, you can be regarded as being Swedish too. If you are born to immigrant parents but adhere to your parents culture, then you will never be regarded as Swedish. You will be an outsider to most Swedes and most will never recognize you as Swedish.

Swedish nazis? Not at all. I am half-swedish and I've experienced it from just about most ethnic Swedes. "Where are you really from?" just because I don't look Swedish but they're content with calling me Swedish when they find out there's close to no difference culturally.
    Fixed that for you. That's all it is. A poor excuse for fear of change and brown people.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss