Deleted
    natures call can proc all 3 buffs at the same time btw @mTx87

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    The more this expansion progress, the weaker and weaker I get...

thb I woul LOVE our mastery to be nerfed by 3/4 and all the damage distributed to CS/MS/Slam/ww
    One simple way to fix arms and smooth out the rotation would be to reduce CS cd to 10 seconds and nerf mastery to compensate, so tactitian procs would be nice to have and not game breaking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    The more this expansion progress, the weaker and weaker I get...

thb I woul LOVE our mastery to be nerfed by 3/4 and all the damage distributed to CS/MS/Slam/ww
    Why the hell even have the CS mechanic then?

Quote Originally Posted by mTx87 View Post
    actually kinda all raid trinkets are crap.

regarding "Nature's Call" at ilvl 855 it procs for 3767 crit/haste/mastery
    now compare with "Memento of Angerboda" at ilvl 850 it procs for 4286 crit/haste/mastery

the funny part it Nature's Call can only give a single buff (no multiple procs) while Memento of Angerboda can proc multiple times.
    this means you can have crit & haste & mastery buff at the same time.
    by the way is the ppm higher on Memento too and you have main stat instead of secondary on it.

you can check every raid trinket and will find better hc/mythic dungeon ones (sadly)
    I got a "Spontaneous Appendages" and it's been amazing, huge mastery and the proc does between 7-18% of my total damage depending on length and procs. Clearly scales with your CS debuff. So, it's amazing I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Why the hell even have the CS mechanic then?
    Would be nice if CS was a 20-30% damage buff, rather than a 120-130%+ damage buff. That way if you get bad RNG it wouldn't make such a big difference.. The way it's designed now Arms can be rank1 top of the meters or bottom of the meters in the hands of the same player, depending on tactition.. It's ridiculous.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Biggest problem I have is future EN upgrades are few and far between. The stats on most gear just suck, and the strength difference (at least on base heroic gear) won't make up for the loss of Mastery. As everyone else is gaining base stats and ilvl, I sit and watch an item with 20 more item levels I can't use cause it has crit.

I think we're going to fall behind simply from not being able to keep up with gear inflation. Am I seeing this wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Would be nice if CS was a 20-30% damage buff, rather than a 120-130%+ damage buff. That way if you get bad RNG it wouldn't make such a big difference.. The way it's designed now Arms can be rank1 top of the meters or bottom of the meters in the hands of the same player, depending on tactition.. It's ridiculous.
    Yeah that would be ideal in a larger patch. 20-30% range for low mastery, 40-50% peak. It's ridiculous that we're already hitting the 120% range.

Quote Originally Posted by globezorz View Post
    I got a "Spontaneous Appendages" and it's been amazing, huge mastery and the proc does between 7-18% of my total damage depending on length and procs. Clearly scales with your CS debuff. So, it's amazing I'd say.
    7-18% of your dmg? wtf. that must be heavy aoe encounter. It does 3-5% of my dmg on single target fights

Mastery should be Deep Wounds, and have all our attacks deal X% dmg in bleeds.

Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    Mastery should be Deep Wounds, and have all our attacks deal X% dmg in bleeds.
    I miss deep wounds .

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    I miss deep wounds .
    Me too, and heroic strike, and thunder clap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Remove the CS debuff entirely and redistribute the damage elsewhere. Shattered Defenses is enough to make us care about getting more Tactician procs.

So I have been trying to keep up with the forum, but i see so many posts about new builds. I did H Nythendra and did 211k running pvp build (OP, Mortal Combo, Deadly Calm, and OpS). I'm assuming the best is still FR > Daunt/MC/DC/AM > IftK, Trauma,OpS? Does running a non FR build change the priority list? I'd assume Mastery isn't weighted as hard at least?

So I just killed heroic Ursoc and I just hate this spec now (not that I really liked it before besides to laugh at how broken it was).

Looking at the few parses of this fight besides me, the only thing I can see that they're doing that I'm not (besides much better gear and DPS legendaries) is getting more tactician procs. On the subject of DPS legendaries, it's such a disgusting design that complete RNG is what is going to separate me from another person. If someone gets lucky and grabs the gloves and ring, I'll just never be able to touch them. Skill, what little of it is left, is taken completely out of the equation. With all the nerfs I'm behind most every other melee because if my abilities get parried, I get COMPLETELY fucked. A parried CS or MS can be easily a million damage lost instantly. A block mortal strike is a few hundred thousand.

I don't honestly even get why we got nerfed now that I really think about it. All arms has is single target damage that has wild variance with RNG and CTC table luck. Without that, it's shit.

Running anything other than FR build as Arms is going to drop your potential dps by around 50k. At that point, you might as well go fury.

Deleted
    hey guys, i got a question. now we use ms only on 3fr or on cd?

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    7-18% of your dmg? wtf. that must be heavy aoe encounter. It does 3-5% of my dmg on single target fights
    18% on several different mythic+ Single target bosses, usually 7-10% on longer raid encounters. More mastery? Higher ilvl? Luckier procs? Not sure. Mines 875 socketed and I'm at 90% mastery

My terrorbound nexus is really RNG heavy as well, sometimes it's 7-15%, and sometimes it's 0-2%.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-09-29 at 04:16 AM.

We killed heroic xavius at 853 I was 2nd in boss dmg like 70ish percentile but I feel so feel. Target switching is aids.