Page 46 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anyone still have extremely bad relics? I've been farming mythic+ for 4-5 hours a day since they came out and i've yet to see a relic drop that is semi useful. I feel like its weighing my ilvl down to the point where people don't want to invite me anymore(853)

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    Anyone still have extremely bad relics? I've been farming mythic+ for 4-5 hours a day since they came out and i've yet to see a relic drop that is semi useful. I feel like its weighing my ilvl down to the point where people don't want to invite me anymore(853)
    Until Monday I was 866 on weapon, because I had trash relics.
    I've been a bit of lucky on Monday with Roiling Fog from Darkheart Thicket and two from raids, 865 and 880ilvls, so I managed to raise my weapon up to 892 ;-)!

I believe it's because of the two Storm relics we have in the artifact.
    Imo classes shouldn't have two the same types of relics in the weapon.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Chabharya View Post
    It happened to me at least 3 times on every attempt of HC Xavius, and then 50+% of my casts while questing in Suramar. Also happened to a Resto druid in the raid with Tranquility. Definitely quite a serious bug
    Do you use SixFF - my FoF constantly get interrupted with SixFF procs. Have to unequip it.
    Last edited by Alkadzum; 2016-09-28 at 12:42 PM.

I've found that if I get more haste, I can use my abilities in a more smoother way, with little to no down-time.
    But what is the Haste cap? How much haste should I stack (as WDP, not serenity) until it becomes soft capped?

is there ever a point where you would hold off a FoF to stack up transfer the power? or is it always best to time everything so the second they are up you have the resources to use them following priority?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanite View Post
    is there ever a point where you would hold off a FoF to stack up transfer the power? or is it always best to time everything so the second they are up you have the resources to use them following priority?
    Maybe if You have Gale Burst trait and Serenity up somewhat, otherwise I do not think so.

@ People who have Six-Feather Fan trinket, @Babylonius
    Can You check if FoF is getting cancelled by the procs?
    Hunters are crying that it does on their channeled casts, I wonder if same applies to FoF.

Would be grateful as I consider to buy the trinket.
    Last edited by ErothTV; 2016-09-28 at 12:27 PM.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

+5% more damage if play with serenity

So are all trinket in EN bad except for ursoc? Also before the pull I cast chi wave on myself to get the hit combo going and sometimes it doesn't apply a stack, is there a reason for that?

Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    Maybe if You have Gale Burst trait and Serenity up somewhat, otherwise I do not think so.

@ People who have Six-Feather Fan trinket, @Babylonius
    Can You check if FoF is getting cancelled by the procs?
    Hunters are crying that it does on their channeled casts, I wonder if same applies to FoF.

Would be grateful as I consider to buy the trinket.
    Pretty sure SFF causes it to bug out. I spent half the night last night with SFF equipped and would lose FoF half the time and after I changed SFF out I no longer had an issue with FoF. Unfortunately, that is the only proc trinket I have right now so I don't know if it's all proc trinkets or just a bug specific to SFF.

Deleted
    I got the one with the Appendages, good lord is it bad .......... I wear a 830 Chaos Talisman and 835 Mastery World Trinket still and either 840 Tirathons or 845 Horn of Valor.

I am farming Maw of Souls first boss every day for a Memento drop but so far have seen only 1 drop and it was 825.

I mean cmon Bloodthirsty Instinct is only like 2k dps ahead of Memento, 3k ahead of Chaos Talisman.

I am assuming that Serenity is clear winner @Xavius? Seeing how the dream resets your cooldown it seems to make sense to go for the longer burst CDs.
    Last edited by mmocefe5057e27; 2016-09-28 at 03:20 PM.

Since tuesdays hotfix with all the class changes, has anyone noticed a difference in our single target dps? I know we didn't have anything done to our class(that was documented in the patch notes) but in todays EN raid, my single target dps was lower and I was hovering above 80% on the logs so I was still doing well but my dps was just lower which I find odd.

Deleted
    A titanforged Chaos Talisman is basically a legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    it was only today and only with a bonusroll that i got my second rolling fog

How much of a delay is worth to use the ToD Legendary on a 2nd target? Probably 2 mins or less if you can get a 2nd target within that time window?

so old war is only doing 2%...my buddy's DH is doing above 20%. why is old war so weak for us?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinebrah View Post
    so old war is only doing 2%...my buddy's DH is doing above 20%. why is old war so weak for us?
    use old war outside of SEF if youre not playing with serenity

also over 20% sounds like stupid fight length/2 pots
    Last edited by giniyo; 2016-09-28 at 11:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Also before the pull I cast chi wave on myself to get the hit combo going and sometimes it doesn't apply a stack, is there a reason for that?
    Yeah, you already casted Chi Wave before.
    The game remembers a way back what your last ability was.

any consensus on the fof bug yet? is it only with the fan? is it only with sef? trying to ungimp and re equip the fan but not at that price >.<

Quote Originally Posted by giniyo View Post
    use old war outside of SEF if youre not playing with serenity

also over 20% sounds like stupid fight length/2 pots
    so deadly grace for SEK?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinebrah View Post
    so deadly grace for SEK?
    the problem is sef reducing procs or atleast from what i saw halving their damage because YOU only deal 50% and 2 spirits 50% each