Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhorrg View Post
    No, I am trying to get you to understand the reality you inhabit.

See, you probably believe in things like rights, morality, cultural value, meaning, etc. These things don't exist and hence you are a flawed version of what you should be.

There is a version of you trapped by all these delusions. I want to see that version of you freed.

Because once you're free you can help drag this species into the future by their hair along with me and people like me.
    Yes, you are blabbering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    You are redpilled but we also need to participate in the fight with word and action.
    Oh you guys and your silly buzzwords.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I think I understand where you're coming from, personally I believe that the subjective nature of humanity is what makes you, you. From this, I believe people are only truly act themselves when alone.

I can't accept that subjectivity is something that could ever be stripped away. Consider the following; Do you have a family or friends you love? Do you accept that I do not love them as you do? If you do, then you accept subjectivity exists and isn't make believe. In fact, you could show there are physical differences in our brain chemistry and electrical activity when thinking on them if you really needed something tangible to hold to.
    That's the thing though, that love IS physical. It's not subjective. It's specifically oxytocin.

When you pick up your child for the first time your DNA has designed you to be flooded with oxytocin so you can create a rapid bond with that little bag of DNA because your DNA "wants" that bag of DNA to go forth and make more.

So it's not subjective at all, it's the good ol' selfish gene at work.

Just like when you play a game you enjoy, that's just dopamine.

It's still great. I enjoy dopamine (I evolved to ffs). I love oxytocin (also evolved to). But they're not magic, they're chemistry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    You should. Seeing how you are neither European nor Christian you need help understanding.
    I'm Dutch, sorry to burst your people.'

And religion is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Good video, it's about time we get into reality.
    Our countries have changed, they change all the time.
    No matter how much some people love and miss the "pure white" days, they won't get it back.
    Let us not forget one of the greatest gifts of ethnic mixing; mixed ethnicity women (and men from what I understand).

Throughout my school years all of the most attractive women were mixed ethnicity. Also good for breeding as they've got a deeper gene pool to work with.

I mean really, when you're talking about creating the optimal human, you want as deep a gene pool as possible. The more the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the thing though, that love IS physical. It's not subjective. It's specifically oxytocin.

When you pick up your child for the first time your DNA has designed you to be flooded with oxytocin so you can create a rapid bond with that little bag of DNA because your DNA "wants" that bag of DNA to go forth and make more.

So it's not subjective at all, it's the good ol' selfish gene at work.

Just like when you play a game you enjoy, that's just dopamine.

It's still great. I enjoy dopamine (I evolved to ffs). I love oxytocin (also evolved to). But they're not magic, they're chemistry.
    Partially, yes. But then, there might be a person that you genuinely grew to love, who is not your relative - but I, for example, might not be able to stand them. It is subjective in the sense that it depends on personal viewpoint, not on some kind of universal truth.

- - - Updated - - -

Let us not forget one of the greatest gifts of ethnic mixing; mixed ethnicity women (and men from what I understand).

Throughout my school years all of the most attractive women were mixed ethnicity. Also good for breeding as they've got a deeper gene pool to work with.

I mean really, when you're talking about creating the optimal human, you want as deep a gene pool as possible. The more the better.
    I've never seen a scientific explanation of that, but, indeed, mixed ethnicity people tend to be very-very beautiful!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    Have you ever been to Canada? They have LOTS of people from all parts of the world. As usual, the people "who cant back anything up" are the people who never left the village in the woods.
    The problems of mass migration are primarily that it solves few long term problems and parasitically feeds off other countries that are drained of either labor or its skilled people to prop up another society that cannot be bothered to procreate enough for itself so feasts on others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Themessiah View Post
    I'm quite gobsmacked that an advert like that is going out. I suspect if it was broadcast here in the UK it would get a largely negative reception.
    Again, Russia Today.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Partially, yes. But then, there might be a person that you genuinely grew to love, who is not your relative - but I, for example, might not be able to stand them. It is subjective in the sense that it depends on personal viewpoint, not on some kind of universal truth.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never seen a scientific explanation of that, but, indeed, mixed ethnicity people tend to be very-very beautiful!
    But it's not actually a personal view point, ti's still oxytocin. Oxytocin is how we form all bonds, both familial or friend.

If you like someone it's because your brain produces oxytocin when you're around them or think about them.

We're computers, just wet ones with a long series of trial and error programming and design. Everything you do, every thought you have, every feeling you feel is part of your programming and that programming language is biochemistry.

10+ Year Old Account
    But it's not actually a personal view point, ti's still oxytocin. Oxytocin is how we form all bonds, both familial or friend.

If you like someone it's because your brain produces oxytocin when you're around them or think about them.

We're computers, just wet ones with a long series of trial and error programming and design. Everything you do, every thought you have, every feeling you feel is part of your programming and that programming language is biochemistry.
    Well, sure, I'm not disputing that. Just the word "subjective" usually means that it depends on the person, not on some universal reality. For example, "Candies are tasty" is a subjective statement, since it isn't true for everyone. While "Sun is a star" is an objective reality which is just a property of this world.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

My hypothesis is this; we can "sense" certain traits via pheromones. it's totally subconscious but we tend to be attracted to people with different immune system set ups to ourselves. Have you ever met someone who's natural smell just didn't sit right with you? There's probably a biological mismatch there.

So a mixed ethnic person has really good genes. They get the positives of both sets and very little chance to get any double recessives, so maybe we can 'smell' that and visually detect it via facial features.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    If you bring in immigrants to combat birth rate problems then yes, it's going to be population replacement. This is not desirable. There is no country in the world that can combat birth rate problems by bringing in immigrants without population replacement.
    Why is it not desirable? Any particular reason?

Deleted
    My hypothesis is this; we can "sense" certain traits via pheromones. it's totally subconscious but we tend to be attracted to people with different immune system set ups to ourselves. Have you ever met someone who's natural smell just didn't sit right with you? There's probably a biological mismatch there.

So a mixed ethnic person has really good genes. They get the positives of both sets and very little chance to get any double recessives, so maybe we can 'smell' that and visually detect it via facial features.
    Being mixed doesn't mean you have good genes. I am mixed and I have problems that have been passed on from my fathers side.

No, they don't need immigrants. No country needs immigrants.
    Sure as hell hope you are not from the US cuase then that statement is hilarious

10+ Year Old Account

I was thinking along these lines as well. Since a person of mixed ethnicity background has a larger diversity of biological traits, chances that some of these traits would be appealing to you are higher than otherwise. Of course, it is not true for everyone, but it might be a general trend.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    Why is it not desirable? Any particular reason?
    It is not desirable for 2 reasons....

1) It doesn't solve the birth rate issue because Immigrants get old too, and also their birth rates plummet within a generation. So your country just becomes a bottomless pit with which you have to constantly shovel immigrants into.

1.5) The majority of the worlds population and growing lives in areas with negative fertility. Indeed there are fewer and fewer places with surpluses of people for export.

2) It cuts to the core of a Nation-State's existence, if Sweden is a homeland for Swedes, why would the government seek policy to effectively replace the Swedes in their own ethnic homeland?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

My mother is an immigrant, it took her about half a year to learn enough of the language to get a job. It took her about 2 years before she could speak the language almost fluent. Then there are people who have been here for 10 years or more who can't speak more than the very basics of the language.

A decade for integration is not acceptable.

So, population replacement.
    The funny thing about integration is that its not all on the immigrants you know. Many times they get assigned to housing that are more or less a ghetto with mostly other immigrants and even in cases where refugees have been placed in normal native neighbourhoods the natives that have lived there have moved away for fear of the newcomers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I would think it's because it is different.
    When all you see are women from the same ethnicity, a mixed background might be something refreshing.
    And because it's mixed it also doesn't have the "downside" of being completely different.
    It is possible. But then it probably depends on the ethnicities; if an ethnicity you are used to is mixed with an ethnicity you generally are not attracted to, then you probably won't be very attracted to the person either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Sounds good to me. A country with diversity beats one with no diversity.
    Not to mention that immigrants help the economy.
    And if the wonderful and rich cultural influence and tradition you are importing, itself has no interest in diversity? What then?