Page 27 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It is my worst fight so any general tips for Dragons (heroic) please? If they are out of range do you run across to put up a Havoc or just wait for the swap? How else do you push that extra mile?

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Damn all those specs below 270K dps make me sad. And warlock has 2 in the bottom third. Seems like Warlocks and Hunters are not so great off with the balance changes this wednesday if we look at the bigger picture including other classes buffs instead of only our buffs :S

Btw the sims for demo can't be right. Just today (in US after the balance changes went live) a couple of people already did heroic and Arms still does beat Demonology quite easily (400K for arms, 350K for demo~).

I feel like demo is okay for ST, but nowhere near what simulationcraft presents it to be. There has to be some kind of flaw in their simulation.
    SIMS are based on Patchwork fights is why, there not flawed, just unrealistic

So guys if i got the legendary back [Odr, Xale do Ymirjar] i should use Wreak Havoc always ? even in ST fights ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    It is my worst fight so any general tips for Dragons (heroic) please? If they are out of range do you run across to put up a Havoc or just wait for the swap? How else do you push that extra mile?
    I personally just look at the boss bars with elvui.
    They grey out if out of range. Our spells have 40y range, the boss has a 45y (?) aura, so a few steps in the grey zone will do it. A few seconds before havoc expires you just take a few steps, reapply, and outrange again.
    I usually leave the ghosts/mushrooms alone, and let the burst aoe classes handle them. Don't know if this can be acceptable on Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    You can stand at max range of the 2nd dragon and just maintain havoc on it in heroic. In mythic you cannot do this and just havoc it while it passes.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxalissonxx View Post
    So guys if i got the legendary back [Odr, Xale do Ymirjar] i should use Wreak Havoc always ? even in ST fights ?
    Same question here. Is it worth droping Soul Conduit for Wreak Havoc while wearing this back? Is the 8% buff enough to outweight the bonus from SC on single target fights?

Quote Originally Posted by Amaxi View Post
    Same question here. Is it worth droping Soul Conduit for Wreak Havoc while wearing this back? Is the 8% buff enough to outweight the bonus from SC on single target fights?
    According to my real fast and dirty napkin math, it should be a small dps increase (1.5ish%) on ST to have wreak havoc and just maintain that buff. That'd be patchwerk as well, where in movement it'd gain a tiny tiny bit more value as well from being able to cast it during movement where you potentially have nothing else to cast.
    Last edited by Baconeggcheese; 2016-09-29 at 04:12 PM.

Hm someone know if the Orc racial that give +5% of damage on pets works on the Rifts? IIRC, they are listed as a guardian pet, right?

And, i think we should give a second thought about Crit Rating on our gear priority... I was on my Lock Alt lv100 on Draenor farming some wolfs, having Spirit Logde as my garrison build, and the diference in DPS with that much of crit is almost unthinkable. Normally, with my alt, i had to use a full cycle rotation on a Wolf for capture, but staying on the Rune, i almost kill them just using Immo + Conflag + CDF (and, i always go with GoSac)... I was thinking on go for Mastery enchants on my main Lock, as i feel confortable with my haste and crit right now, but after see this on my all, im starting to thinking other wise...

What do you ppl think? I know sims and theorycraft say that all our stats are tight with each other, but the feeling of power that give me really makes me wonder if that could be achiv on lv110 without some situational buff.

Here's a couple openers on Mythic Nyth with the boss around 20%

(two separate pulls)

Excited to do a Mythic boss with more than one target. Havoc + Legendary Bracers that I got on Tuesday are going to be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Bjarkan View Post
    what do you ppl think? I know sims and theorycraft say that all our stats are tight with each other, but the feeling of power that give me really makes me wonder if that could be achiv on lv110 without some situational buff.
    Personally I'm going ilvl > haste = crit > vers = mastery, while trying to maintain a healthy amount of haste / crit. I'm at 21.5% crit and 26.6% haste, and I'm trying to stay around that level and if anything but the two up a bit if I can help it. But once somethings 10+ ilvls over a haste / crit piece I have, it's basically always better excluding jewelery.

About to head to the Mythic EN, actually wanted to try Backdraft/Manatap/Eradication/Service/CDF, my question is - should I try to aim for double Chaosbolts for a Backdraft or should I weave in CDF into it every now and then?
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

Great Guide! I've always come here but just joined. Thanks for the info and happy gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by Judex View Post
    About to head to the Mythic EN, actually wanted to try Backdraft/Manatap/Eradication/Service/CDF, my question is - should I try to aim for double Chaosbolts for a Backdraft or should I weave in CDF into it every now and then?
    If CDF is up and you're not going to cap shards while casting it, cast CDF.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    If CDF is up and you're not going to cap shards while casting it, cast CDF.
    Priority is still keeping Eradication up?
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Judex View Post
    Priority is still keeping Eradication up?
    You're not going to keep it up 100% of the time, so no it wouldn't be a priority. Priority would be not capping shards, and then getting CDF on cooldown asap. Preferably you want to space out your cb's a bit so you maximize eradication up time, but even then it won't always work out that way. I wouldn't stress eradication a ton, if you're able to without capping throw in a cast or two between cb's depending on distance from the boss but I wouldn't overly concern yourself with eradication.

Eradication uptime is more of an important skill with Soul Conduit, I think, because between it and Soulsnatcher you can have some hilariously long chains.

Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post
    Here's a couple openers on Mythic Nyth with the boss around 20%

(two separate pulls)

Excited to do a Mythic boss with more than one target. Havoc + Legendary Bracers that I got on Tuesday are going to be fun
    How your talents ? and your weapon traits ? and trinkets ? and open skills ? haha

Thanks Bacon and Orwell for the replies.

How good would you say the Sin'dorei Spite bracers are for destro ?

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    You're not going to keep it up 100% of the time, so no it wouldn't be a priority. Priority would be not capping shards, and then getting CDF on cooldown asap. Preferably you want to space out your cb's a bit so you maximize eradication up time, but even then it won't always work out that way. I wouldn't stress eradication a ton, if you're able to without capping throw in a cast or two between cb's depending on distance from the boss but I wouldn't overly concern yourself with eradication.
    Thank you, and one more question: does Deadly Grace scale with damage buffs like Eradictaion/Grimore of Synergy/Reap Souls? Been wondering if it wise to pool some shards and conflag charges for the 2nd potion to chain Eradication if there's no specific time I should use it.