Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Its bound to happen once in a while!
    Which is odd as we only talked about basements, dungeons, and sausage in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Drugs are a serious problem. My local park is full of black africans / middle eastern guys selling drugs, then there is a street where drug addicts fucking sit on the ground half dead handleing with needles in broad daylight. No I dont need those people and I really dont have any symphaty for them.
    Have you personally or ever known someone to hit rock-bottom? I have, and I've had many many patients come in who either learn or they don't from their mistakes. Life isn't kind to everyone and not everyone is privileged to hit the luck lottery in life to not have as many hardships as others. Sometimes all these people need is someone to extend a helping hand or a bit of a push to dust themselves off and better themselves (the drug-abusers, not the sellers).

Drug-abuse is an addiction and addiction has been noted to even stem from genetics. You are doing yourself and others a disservice by judging them preemptively based on not having enough information.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You don't have to have sympathy for someone, but that also doesn't mean you have to want them arrested or killed.

If you don't want to do drugs, don't do them. If you don't want to drink coffee, don't drink it. I don't want to go to church, that doesn't mean I want to burn them all to the ground.

Oddly enough, with your description of the drug dealers and users, that is precisely how I see many church goers, as well as humans in general... mindless zombies trying to push their "product" onto others, and sitting around accomplishing nothing.
    Fully agreed. Its also odd how people are very happy to see things like due process get thrown out the window when its someone they dont like, especially in this day and age where people get into a hissy fit if people even discuss something on tumblr that they think will magically become law.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Fully agreed. Its also odd how people are very happy to see things like due process get thrown out the window when its someone they dont like, especially in this day and age where people get into a hissy fit if people even discuss something on tumblr that they think will magically become law.
    Almost all of us want to control others, yet whine when someone else tries to control us. People are useless fucking hypocrites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost all of us want to control others, yet whine when someone else tries to control us. People are useless fucking hypocrites.
    especially when reason is also thrown out the window. I mean geez, there is no requirement to show they are a user/seller.... just kill who you think is the problem. Key word is think.

oy vey teh 6 gorillion????
    The most trusted and reliable mainstream republican website: http://Dailystormer.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I don't think people realize how utterly terrifying it can be when law and rules and thrown out the window. I saw a video of a tragedy that took place in Pakistan that literally gave me nightmares for a few weeks regarding two young brothers that were innocent but got caught on the brunt end of vigilante justice and were murdered.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Do you know how that country was before he got elected? So many killed by criminals and corruption was sky high, they couldn't even go to the police. Pretty sure that country was/is one of the country's with the highest murder rates in the world, atleast top 10 and this was before he got elected.

Don't forget that the people elected him because they where sick of all that.

I don't really care myself and I'm pretty sure he will get killed soon, that's why he should hunt down all Islamist extremists instead or atleast split it 50/50 between drug dealers and terrorists before he gets owned.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Do you know how that country was before he got elected? So many killed by criminals and corruption was sky high, they couldn't even go to the police. Pretty sure that country was/is one of the country's with the highest murder rates in the world, atleast top 10 and this was before he got elected.

Don't forget that the people elected him because they where sick of all that.

I don't really care myself and I'm pretty sure he will get killed soon, that's why he should hunt down all Islamist extremists instead or atleast split it 50/50 between drug dealers and terrorists before he gets owned.
    Now the murder rate is far higher...

Honestly, this will actually push to increase the amount of Islamic terrorism and anti-government violence in the country. People will turn to the various terrorist groups in the region for protection... against their own government.

It shouldn't be your choice to force others to live the way you want them to live. Some people don't like drugs, so they think that it is acceptable to arrest, shoot, and kill people who use them. Some people don't like gay people, and they think the same way. Neither should be acceptable.
    The majority voted, they chose him for promising the cleansing. Welcome to Democracy

By the way being gay hurts no one. Operating drug cartels and selling drug does.
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2016-09-30 at 01:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaterz 88 View Post
    oy vey teh 6 gorillion????
    Was going to say something but going through your comment history and sig link explained so much .

The term "waste of sperm" would be an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    The majority voted, they chose him for promising the cleansing. Welcome to Democracy
    Democracy is the surest path to oppression, and that has been proven time and time again throughout history.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post

So according to you do we only have one chance in life to make it with absolutely no margin for mistakes for poor judgement or bad luck?

Somehow I doubt you yourself are perfect and devoid of flaws, and have never made any mistakes in your life. In which case if you have, you are just a silly hypocrite for making that statement then.
    I take responsibility for what I do. I don't claim myself to be sick if I mess up because I made a bad choice. I don't claim others to be sick when they make bad choices. Drug users are not sick, they made a bad choice, that's all.

It's incredibly infantilizing to suggest that people are not in control of their own actions and some disease made them do it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    So according to you do we only have one chance in life to make it with absolutely no margin for mistakes for poor judgement or bad luck?
    Yes, exactly. You want to smoke pot and do drugs in high school? You're in for a bad time.

Am I to believe that there are real people out there so coddled and soft that you want to get a do-over in life? If you are an adult human being, and you sell heroin to children or some shit, you just need rehabilitation? Fuck no.

Off with his head

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    I take responsibility for what I do. I don't claim myself to be sick if I mess up because I made a bad choice. I don't claim others to be sick when they make bad choices. Drug users are not sick.

It's incredibly infantilizing to suggest that people are not in control of their own actions and some disease made them do it.
    Then those who go after drug dealers should take responsibility for their actions, and be held accountable for being murderers.

Druggies and drug dealers are certainly in control of their own actions, and so is Duterte. He's a murderous fuckhead, which is far worse than some dude who uses drugs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Then those who go after drug dealers should take responsibility for their actions, and be held accountable for being murderers.

Druggies and drug dealers are certainly in control of their own actions, and so is Duterte. He's a murderous fuckhead, which is far worse than some dude who uses drugs.
    But he's killing the bad guys.

If there's a bad guy, and somebody kills him, he got rid of the bad guy.

Batman is a villain in your eyes then?

Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    Yes, exactly. You want to smoke pot and do drugs in high school? You're in for a bad time.

Am I to believe that there are real people out there so coddled and soft that you want to get a do-over in life? If you are an adult human being, and you sell heroin to children or some shit, you just need rehabilitation? Fuck no.

Off with his head
    Selling drugs causes zero harm. Using drugs causes no harm to anyone not using drugs. You want to murder people who aren't actually hurting others, and you think they are the problem?

Deleted

I never said I condone killing drug users. I am disgusted by the constant infantilization that occurs with people who make bad choices, as if they are not in control of their own lives and responsible for their choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    But he's killing the bad guys.

If there's a bad guy, and somebody kills him, he got rid of the bad guy.

Batman is a villain in your eyes then?
    You think they are bad, I don't give a shit about what other people do, so long as they do not harm others.

if you don't like drugs, don't do them. If you don't like drug dealers, don't become one, and don't hang out with them. Problem solved. You. Are. Welcome.

Deleted
    Selling drugs causes zero harm. Using drugs causes no harm to anyone not using drugs. You want to murder people who aren't actually hurting others, and you think they are the problem?
    Selling drugs does not cause zero harm. There are a lot of people who are dying due to drugs every year and the people who get addicted to them to the point that they are ruining their economy will go and rob others to get money for drugs or engage in other types of crime to get the money for their fix.