Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Im not saying they are saints, im saying they are hard working decent citizens most of them. And the crimes in the west done by romanian citizens are the vast majority of them done by ethnic gypsies. Thats the truth.
    Nothing is absolute.
    My experience of romanians is anything but perceiving them as being decent.

Oh look more Tennisace threads. I wish there was a ban posts per user thing so I don't need to go over your highly flaming oriented political, sexual, SJW posts. All you do is incite two groups in highly subjective topics. What do you get from this ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Im not saying they are saints, im saying they are hard working decent citizens most of them.
    That´s true for every country.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Wait, you really deny the existence of the romanian mafia?
    What mafia are you reffering to. Exemplify.
    Think every nation on the face of the earth has some sort of mafia activity.

15+ Year Old Account
    What mafia are you reffering to. Exemplify.
    Think every nation on the face of the earth has some sort of mafia activity.
    What am i reffering to? Well, the romanian mafia, organized crime groups based in romania that expanded into the EU.

https://www.europol.europa.eu/conten...mes-dismantled

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    If there is one country in the EU that NEEDS immigration, it's Romania.
    Wont happen mr Marx.

- - - Updated - - -

Europol doesnt take ethnicity in cosideration.

As of the Wikipedia, all the clans listed there are gypsy clans. Search those clans on google and look at the skin colors of those.You can find a few romanians but most are gypsies. I know right its WEYCIST to look at skin color.. Truth is racist then.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-09-30 at 02:20 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    It was an example.
    Here from Sweden.
    To begin with, that is the most reputable paper in sweden, no fringe neo mag or anything like that.

yes, they say that - That its more important not to be seen as racist, than supplying an as accurate as possible description of the suspect.
    I don't see a problem between as accurate as possible and not being racist. It doesn't take a lot linguistic skills to not emotionally charge your statement. It is just lack of confidence out of fear of political consequences for a country already in a tense situation. Technically however it's been practised since years, I have never seen the newspapers in the 90s saying: "White-looking gang of Eastern-European background". Eastern-European for sure, but often they would just say "Romanian gang" or "Russian gang". Mostly because there was no welcoming culture that would contrast some events, on the contrary.

Yeah - DDR was the punishment.
    It wasn't conceived as punishment and even after the reunification there were still a lot people who mourned its fall. A lot people actually didn't want to see it fall per se. Nazi guilt was propagated in both countries, there wasn't even punishment if you didn't fully commit to it during DDR times it would however help your career sometimes immensely if you actively did. In that way historic guilt was abused as motivator in both countries.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Germany depends on Tennisace, no worries. Merkel has a direct and serious connection to him - she will seriously act whenever he makes a thread on mmo-champion. Even though she hates him cause Tennisace's country is naziland for Germans.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    It was indeed a cover up attempt, I didnt remember it correctly (so long ago) (checked sources now). The police dudes simply didnt listen, +1 for them! Still shamefull and poison for the trust if their "bosses" try to pressure them to cover up the truth. We dont know how often this stuff happens and how much stuff has been covered up already. Not everyone has the balls to ignore orders from their bosses.
    And heads rolled for that failed attempt, too.ndid they not? Everything worked and the mechanisms protecting our values kicked in and fixed the problem. What is the problem?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Can you back that up with actual facts? Cause what Ive heard about Germany, its the complete opposite. Especially when German politicians dont prioritize their own people over migrants and globalist interests. Oh and just because you call facts "racist" or use any other buzzwords doesnt make them any less true.
    I live here. What i tild you is what people think. Take it or leave it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    No politicians are part of the authorities.
    Not all off it clearly, but a part none the less.
    You need to look at their function.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    And heads rolled for that failed attempt, too.ndid they not? Everything worked and the mechanisms protecting our values kicked in and fixed the problem. What is the problem?
    Probably that it happened at all, I would guess.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I live here. What i tild you is what people think. Take it or leave it.
    So because you're German means youre incapable of lying and/or maybe not personally affected by them negatively we should take your word for it despite all the other reliable sources (as well as statistics) claiming the opposite?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Probably that it happened at all, I would guess.
    Guess so. We dont live in utopia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    So because you're German means youre incapable of lying and/or maybe not personally affected by them negatively we should take your word for it despite all the other reliable sources (as well as statistics) claiming the opposite?
    Give me a break. If you want to live in fear because of some internet blogs and numbers be my guest. But dont come here and try to tell me how i should feel in my own hometown or country. This is ridiculous.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    Yeah, what a disgrace trying to help people who live in warzones. Definitely compareable to the disgrace of attacking people because you are a moron and you don't know how to express yourself. /sarcasm!!!

And like the population cared about social engineering... They only cared about their money. And you should talk, coming from Poland. Polish people pretty much invaded The Netherlands (and probably other countries) for jobs so they could make easy money compared to back home. I don't have a problem with that but it kinda shows how hypocrite some people are.
    Yes, it is a disgrace to help people from otehr countries at the cost of hurting your own people.

Polish people invaded the Netherlands? You allowed them in. You wanted a cheap workforce, you got it. What it has to do with me, I don't know - I'm neitehr a part of that workforce, nor one of those, who decided to open Holland's borders to immigrants from Eastern Europe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hengwulf View Post
    Yes, it is a disgrace to help people from otehr countries at the cost of hurting your own people.

Polish people invaded the Netherlands? You allowed them in. You wanted a cheap workforce, you got it. What it has to do with me, I don't know - I'm neitehr a part of that workforce, nor one of those, who decided to open Holland's borders to immigrants from Eastern Europe.
    Yeah... why did we decide to let all these people in.
    Hold on... we didn't.

And how are 1.5 million refugee hurting your people? Just curios.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Clearly reading those headlines about how mean Poland is for only taking catholic refugees is hurting their feels. Come on, you should know that.

Deleted

I wonder how the right believes the coming demographic crisis is going to be handled with an ageing population and no young people to care for them or keep the economy going. That's why Merkel opened the doors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... why did we decide to let all these people in.
    Hold on... we didn't.

Your representatives did, you elected them. Perhaps you should have protested, if you really didn't want it to happen, just like Germans protest now? Your elites betrayed you, because they wanted cheap workforce and new markets for their products.

My people? We're talking about German people. How are they hurting them? They are costly, they don't respect the law, they pose a terrorist threat. They don't act like people whow ant to fit in the society, but like people who want the society to fit to them.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    I wonder how the right believes the coming demographic crisis is going to be handled with an ageing population and no young people to care for them or keep the economy going. That's why Merkel opened the doors.
    Sure... we will fix the problem of a "aging population" by adding a extra burden to the young people. Refugees are not the solution for this problem, they are a big loss and wont return anything to us. Refugees are meant to go back home to rebuild Syria / Iraq when the war is over.

Merkel opened the doors because those people were stuck in Hungary and refused the help from the hungarians. She said she wouldnt do it again. It was a big mistake to just decide this without the parliament.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-09-30 at 04:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Automation!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Sure... we will fix the problem of a "aging population" by adding a extra burden to the young people. Refugees are not the solution for this problem, they are a big loss and wont return anything to us. Refugees are meant to go back home to rebuild Syria / Iraq when the war is over.
    I'm sure your scarcely repressed bigotry and ignorance makes you the perfect arbiter of the complex impact of mass migration onto a large industrialized state.

- - - Updated - - -

Automation!!
    To some extent yes.

Having a passionate amateur interest in the subject I doubt that will be the total answer though. Processing power in computers has increased exponentially. Robotics and AI has been disappointing otherwise.

It is difficult to imagine automation creating innovation and entrepeneurs.