Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan-Ragnaros View Post
    The cult of the hook.
    +1 for this

Deleted
    I'm AK6, been messing with the Jilted former lover but can't find anything relevant, tried using control undead on all 3 of the relevant mobs and killing them in different orders, kiting them around etc, no clue. Either I missed something or it's just flavour for the artifacts.

Deleted
    "Order of Brainssssss"
    What if we had to Death Grip specific targets at AK6. Maybe in every zone of BI - excluding EoA (not instance) and Broken Shore. After that we Death Gate to our order hall, speak to Janitor Edwards and he tells us he found a crude and brutal weapon in the toilet, while cleaning it, after Marksopp finally went to the bathroom (he hold it in since he arrived at Archerus because he doesn't feel comfortable at new places).
    We will get UH appearance and Marksopp will no longer be "the Tireless".
    Last edited by mmocf912cd76b6; 2016-09-30 at 10:15 PM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan-Ragnaros View Post
    The cult of the hook.
    We need a name that accurately represents how retarded we all are

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    The mages called themselves the Order of the Shephard, what should we call ourselves?
    The Exploding Corpse.

Deleted
    Currently tabbed out while I let the Jilted former lover kill me, feel like I'm losing it. Did we get confirmation that the underground area in violet hold was part of another quest, people were saying a hunter quest but I saw no proof or confirmation?

The Braindead

So; I've been trying to think outside the box for the one Unholy appearance: "The Bonereaper's Hook" When I say outside the box, I mean like: What is the first thing you think of when you think of a "Hook" --- regardless if it was world of warcraft or for real life --- When I asked myself this, I thought: "Well, that would be either a pirate, or a grim reaper... I'm just spitballing here, we all know about the new models in legion that look a lot like a reaper, and we do know there are pirates, or should I say vampirates in the Broken Isles; it could be possible that the area to start that is in those types of areas. Would somebody be willing to check?

**Edit: Dreyrgrot is a vampirate zone** --- Mobs are classified as "Undead"**

Deleted
    I might sound totally retarded but I just found out that the undead hellhounds in Helheim can be controled. What if we need to take one of this dog and somehow dig the weapon from the ground? I know it sounds stupid but it would be hilarious :P
    Yes I am that desperate.
    Last edited by mmoc29d33028c3; 2016-09-30 at 10:21 PM.

Hooked Labtards?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    The Exploding Corpse.
    Or better, Exploding Corpse Corps
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

brainless ghouls with a hook of darkening

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    The Exploding Corpse.
    lol +100!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Unholy Brainfreeze Corps.

Hello, first time poster on this forum. I see everyone is looking at ICC but has anyone checked dragonblight? The Bonereapers hook says "fed by the settling energy of ice crown citadel, this crude and brutal weapon could easily be fashioned into an instrument of death." The water from ICC essentially could feed the Moa'ki harbor. The npc's there do use hooks. I'm just curious if anyone has checked this area yet. With the pally and Mage weapons being as crazy as they are perhaps something could be found in that area.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Or better, Exploding Corpse Corps
    I like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornment View Post
    The Braindead
    I vote for this

Deleted
    Currently I am driving the complete Isles from north to south sector by sector...

Actually from south to north as I started on broken shore.

once I am done with that, I will wraith walk through it all again...
    Last edited by mmoc14d85b5354; 2016-09-30 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post

once I am done with that, I will wraith walk through it all again...
    If nothing, then try it again but with AMS active (can't walk while its on CD).
    We dream, we dream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    If nothing, then try it again but with AMS active (can't walk while its on CD).
    Then Icebound Fortitude.

Deleted
    Has anybody thought about if its one of the random "bosses" on Broken Isle, like The Soultakers?

They havent been active yet right? it might be possible I guess, no idea tho.