heck guess no one that gives straight answers is on now just that rude butt so I will ask the mage community

- - - Updated - - -

guys at the dk community they wouldn't answer my question, hopefully you all will be nicer and do so.....

have you guys found your arcane hidden skin yet?

Quote Originally Posted by lapianan View Post
    So I was curious about the Jilted lover in aszuna seeing as it is one of the things that interact with only dks and pallies, i decided to ask a gm and i got this interesting response Game Master Quehatvor here!!

Every night he knocks at her door
    Calls I’m hollow without it
    Give me back want nothing more
    The love I left at your feet.

Beside her is heard the snore
    From her man in slumber’s bliss
    The lover’s plea to settle the score
    Doesn’t break his dreamful peace!

Give me my love the lover howls
    Bereft it I’m dead
    Echo him the barnyard’s owls
    Heart dies when not love fed.

I’ll not come back once
    Am ready for an honest pact
    Open the door give me a chance
    Return my love intact.

She alone hears her lover past
    Sinks in her bed in fright
    The jilted lover in lost love’s lust
    Comes back on her door each night!

-Pradip Chattopadhyay

In regards to the clear attempt at info for what may or may not be part of a Hidden appearance objective.
    The best part of a players experience is Discovery. Good Luck !!

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Support
    May not give too much info but it is still interesting seeing as it has come up so often in this thread.
    SOunds a bit crazy, got any prints?

lol posted wrong place meant to post that on mage page doing 2 things at once not strongest point for me (when pvping, hard to focus on both)

Quote Originally Posted by c21684 View Post
    heck guess no one that gives straight answers is on now just that rude butt so I will ask the mage community

- - - Updated - - -

guys at the dk community they wouldn't answer my question, hopefully you all will be nicer and do so.....

go to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Necrothunder View Post
    boy, that escalated quickly

sorry but I am someone who can not stand being ignored and treated badly/disrespected

- - - Updated - - -

and besides why would it be so hard for someone to just simply answer someone's question with a yes or no instead of being sarcastic to them

10+ Year Old Account

friend please, i literally gave you a link to your answer
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post

sigh I skimmed it and no where did it say "hidden arcane skin found" like I said I am trying to do pvp in the game and that needs my main attention so I cant search and search intensely for it, I mean it wouldn't hurt you to just say yes or no out of kindness I mean my goodness, if someone asks me a question that I know the answer to if its a yes or no question I simply tell them the answer

Deleted
    sigh I skimmed it and no where did it say "hidden arcane skin found" like I said I am trying to do pvp in the game and that needs my main attention so I cant search and search intensely for it, I mean it wouldn't hurt you to just say yes or no out of kindness I mean my goodness, if someone asks me a question that I know the answer to if its a yes or no question I simply tell them the answer
    You could've found out the answer in the time it took you to type that up. It's time to stop posting.

10+ Year Old Account

The Order of the Shepherd discord found The Woolomancer's Charge that unlocks a sheep appearance for the Arcane Mage artifact.

incase youre still unsure, yes they did found it
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I don't care if I get banned for this.
    That guy literally has brain damage and gets offended by anything you say that he doesn't want to hear.
    Look at his posting history, or don't. It's not worth the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solial View Post
    I don't care if I get banned for this.
    That guy literally has brain damage and gets offended by anything you say that he doesn't want to hear.
    Look at his posting history, or don't. It's not worth the time.
    aye im aware, hes still somewhat one of us so lets stop derailing this thread,
    you seem like an alliance dk go find a way to kill guards for me in dalaran will you

i noticed i can attack Jenny McCree in dalaran, which allows me to attack guards, if alliance got a similar npc to attack maybe we gotta wreck havoc in dalaran with apocalypse like kathra'natir did or its just a bug

people also say they see her as demon with spectral sight so this might be somethin
    incase you missed my post in this spam

edit: nvm just looked at your armory, got fooled by your sig
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2016-10-02 at 04:43 AM.

Haven't updated my avatar or sig. I'm horde now.

at that time I couldn't look it up I was fighting I typed that up while I was waiting for a rez but lets just drop it ty for the answer finally

aye im aware, hes still somewhat one of us so lets stop derailing this thread,
    you seem like an alliance dk go find a way to kill guards for me in dalaran will you

incase you missed my post in this spam

edit: nvm just looked at your armory, got fooled by your sig
    Can't get past the horde guards. Not sure how you were able to "spot" Jenny McCree in the first place. Through the windows ?
    Either way, she sell items. Can't really attack her, if that's what you were wondering.
    Last edited by Raiz; 2016-10-02 at 05:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Can't get past the horde guards. Not sure how you were able to "spot" Jenny McCree in the first place. Through the windows ?
    i threw a dnd in her window and agro'd her, which also made guards jump me(im horde)

guards are quite tough

no my question was if alliance can see some npc near horde zone to attack to agro guards(maybe pull with pet if you see somethin) ,if not then theres no real need to keep goin with this since both sides need to aquire the item afterall
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2016-10-02 at 05:21 AM.

Honestly worst case scenario we just wait till AK7 and pray to the gods something odd happens

Deleted
    i threw a dnd in her window and agro'd her, which also made guards jump me(im horde)

guards are quite tough

no my question was if alliance can see some npc near horde zone to attack to agro guards(maybe pull with pet if you see somethin) ,if not then theres no real need to keep goin with this since both sides need to aquire the item afterall
    I just checked her wowhead page. She seem to have a rather suspicious ability: The Maw Must Feed. Blood artifact icon. You cannot reach her as horde, but perhaps your abomination can, if you send him in. I'll check for a horde equivalent when I've got some time to spend.

Keep seaching folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    Just realized, on any other character than my DK, that script doesn't even fire.

Also, does Katterin the Blistered mean anything to us?
    Met her remote in a cave and didn't do anything for me, still AK gate possible?
    What do you mean by "doesn't fire"??

You mean something actually shows in your chat when you use this script on your dk? Can I get the screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    The script works on my Shaman.
    Same here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Maw must feed is on all non elite Humanoids and Demons, it's the damage buff on kill that Blood DKs get.

Looking at the newly discovered mage artifact appearance perhaps ours is similar in that we have to use our abom to hook certain npcs to trigger something?