Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Capped at 5000 sightless eyes and don't have anything to spend it on even. Killed about 30 so far if I'd guesstimate.

Deleted
    i am at 94 warlord parjesh / 94 Lady hatecoil kills now.
    starting to go insane....

EDIT: ok it finally dropped from Lady hatecoil on my 109th run of EoA.
    Last edited by mmocbcd4ea9821; 2016-10-03 at 03:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bompton View Post
    Capped at 5000 sightless eyes and don't have anything to spend it on even. Killed about 30 so far if I'd guesstimate.
    Just buy wands and the things that disturb the sewers like bats and imps, i have 15k eyes and no weapon but all bosses are empowered by me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 7hos View Post
    Just buy wands and the things that disturb the sewers like bats and imps, i have 15k eyes and no weapon but all bosses are empowered by me
    But what's the point?

10+ Year Old Account
    But what's the point?
    So you can farm more eyes? Seems obvious...unless you already have the Rat mount.

Quote Originally Posted by 7hos View Post
    Seems rather stupid.

First off, as far as i know, killing the bosses w/o buff is more efficient than buffing them (at least when it comes to coin farming) due faster spawn timer of a new one.

Second, the drop chance for the hidden artifact skin probably doesn't increase with the wand buff.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2016-10-03 at 04:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Elemental hidden artifact! Obtained a couple days ago:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    My Elemental hidden artifact! Obtained a couple days ago:

[img]
    Grats! How many kills did it take you aprox?

I'm up to probably 50 now and nothing. Sucks so bad, spending my eyes on disabling PvP / feasts / rat mount boxes mostly. This farm is the worst for casuals. Only have 1 hour to play this day? Here, go try to farm your item under the most annoying circumstances ever.

Are people sure AK 4 is the only requirement and not something else too??
    Last edited by mmocff555210cb; 2016-10-04 at 08:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm up to probably 50 now and nothing. Sucks so bad, spending my eyes on disabling PvP / feasts / rat mount boxes mostly. This farm is the worst for casuals. Only have 1 hour to play this day? Here, go try to farm your item under the most annoying circumstances ever.

It took me around 25 kills. That place is pretty boring, hopefully it drops for you ASAP!

Deleted
    Yea eles and resto can farm the hell out of their artifact weapon while enha need to sit for 11 weeks to have a chance at theirs......that really sucks.

Deleted

Underbelly is a freaking horrible, planned on avoiding it altogether. but nooo the elem skin has to come from there. >_< Pretty much anything would have been better then this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarox View Post
    Yea eles and resto can farm the hell out of their artifact weapon while enha need to sit for 11 weeks to have a chance at theirs......that really sucks.
    I'd gladly trade if it meant not having to wasting my time in that underbelly hellhole.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some classes get downright amazing chains to unlock their hidden skins and here I am as Enhancement waiting for it to drop off a mob I would be killing regardless.

Ugh.

At least that Orc in Orgrimmar said something about Doomhammer. That has to be worth something, right?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Deleted
    Got my resto, enh and elemental on first kill of all their respective mobs. There goes my luck for the expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneOstrich View Post

I'd gladly trade if it meant not having to wasting my time in that underbelly hellhole.
    Ill gladly take farming insted of waiting 11 weeks for 1% chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, having it drop off world bosses is not my cup of tea. I hated farming the Underbelly but at least it only took a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Yeah, having it drop off world bosses is not my cup of tea. I hated farming the Underbelly but at least it only took a few hours.
    Unless you are unlucky. It took me 132 Kills for it to drop over almost 2 full days, absolutely horrible.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synithin View Post
    Unless you are unlucky. It took me 132 Kills for it to drop over almost 2 full days, absolutely horrible.
    Ouch. Hope you at least got the rat mount!

Videos from Beta imply that the enhancement artifact is likely to drop from Flotsam too, so that's *two* opportunities every 12 weeks, not just one

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Videos from Beta imply that the enhancement artifact is likely to drop from Flotsam too, so that's *two* opportunities every 12 weeks, not just one
    I've also seen people say there's a video out there somewhere that shows a shaman getting the skin from Humongris too, so that makes 3.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I've also seen people say there's a video out there somewhere that shows a shaman getting the skin from Humongris too, so that makes 3.
    All of those three are "sea-based" bosses, so I wouldn't be terribly surprised if that is the link.
    As it's troll-themed and all.