Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Oppression? Defeating the Arabs is hardly oppressing them.
    Stealing disputed land and kicking the locals out, however, is.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Stealing disputed land and kicking the locals out, however, is.
    Disputed by whom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Disputed by whom?
    The rest of the world condemns the land grabbing procedure Israel is engaging in.
    You don't?

7+ Year Old Account
    The rest of the world condemns the land grabbing procedure Israel is engaging in.
    You don't?
    No, mostly because the world is highly selective in its condemnation. What doe I give a shit that Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt ect all think? They are very selective in their condemnations.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Yes, I tend to reply when people talk to me.
    The terminology you specifically used, the accusations you threw around at random, the overall instability of the "argument" you so kindly decided to express so vividly in the few posts above are a clear statement.
    Someone talking like that is raging, simple.
    And oh God, having the might Mavett crumble so easily right in front of me is an achievement I admit I'm extremely proud of.
    Thank you
    All that "random" stuff is you and was SO relative to your posts and you in general, i guess it's tough when you are being reminded that you're reeking from double standards and hypocrisy, safeguard !! yourself Djalil label everything as random and rage, the bubble must not be brought down.

Thanks for the good laugh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    All that "random" stuff is you and was SO relative to your posts and you in general, i guess it's tough when you are being reminded that you're reeking from double standards and hypocrisy, safeguard !! yourself Djalil label everything as random and rage, the bubble must not be brought down.

Thanks for the good laugh
    Look at my signature. Your words now have the same value as the words in my signature.
    Aka, emotional outburst of rage with the sole purpose of throwing shit at people you can't argue against.
    It works, when the target falls for it. In this case however, we all can clearly see you throwing shit. Like watching in amusement a monkey in a zoo we stand outside, protected by our lovely thick glass, and laugh at you trying to throw shit at people. The wisest thing to do, for you of course, would be to retire for the night and come out with a different plan of action.
    Continuing to throw shit at random doesn't do anything though, cause it's not sticking. The only thing it does is it makes this all the more hilarious

There is one thing you can do. Your last option. Chain reporting. It usually works.
    Not that I care much mind you. It's only a confirmation that this is all you have left.
    - - - Updated - - -

No, mostly because the world is highly selective in its condemnation. What doe I give a shit that Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt ect all think? They are very selective in their condemnations.
    The USA condemns Israels land grabbing. Does that gives you a wider range of countries to pick from?
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2016-10-05 at 05:47 PM.

No. They use other people's children as human shields.
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...B54BBBAE4B4E60
    LOL. You think THAT should bother anyone? They made kids open bags. That was also the actions of two soldiers, not a directive from their commanders. But I guess you're liberal bias is so thick you can't see any distinctions there. You think unilateral actions of grunts condemns an entire nation.

http://nypost.com/2015/05/02/un-repo...human-shields/

Here is what the leaders of Hamas do, confirmed by the UN. These two things aren't even close to equitable. You're just a troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    LOL. You think THAT should bother anyone? They made kids open bags. That was also the actions of two soldiers, not a directive from their commanders. But I guess you're liberal bias is so thick you can't see any distinctions there. You think unilateral actions of grunts condemns an entire nation.

http://nypost.com/2015/05/02/un-repo...human-shields/

Here is what the leaders of Hamas do, confirmed by the UN. These two things aren't even close to equitable. You're just a troll.
    Here's another one
    in 2005, the Israeli high court found that Israeli soldiers had used Palestinian civilians as human shields 1,200 times in the past 5 years. As Ynet reported at the time:

Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz on Tuesday demanded that the High Court review a ruling it issued last Thursday in which it declared that the ‘human shield’ procedure employed by the IDF when detaining Palestinian terror suspects is illegal and violates international law.

Sources at the Ministry of Defense said that Mofaz’ comments are not an attempt to subvert the Court’s decision, adding that the defense minister intends to use democratic means to revoke the ruling.

According to defense officials, the Israel Defense Forces made use of the ‘human shield’ procedure on 1,200 occasions over the last five years, and only on one occasion did a Palestinian civilian get hurt.

An 18-year-old Palestinian was killed in 2002 during one such operation.

Mofaz instructed the IDF to freeze the use of the ‘human shield’ and ‘early warning’ procedures in its arrest operations in the territories until the Court holds a new hearing on the issue.
    That's the israeli high court ruling on it.

Quote Originally Posted by logwyn View Post
    so you suggest that we give israel back to the israel then. Since it was taken long ago by the romans or turks? How about we roll turkey back and give it back to greece and recreate the eastern roman empire?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/early_muslim_conquests

care to roll any of those back to before?
    How about we make russia give back karelia?
    Does the us give puerto rico and guam back to spain?
    Lets go about and change the borders of europe back to where?

You start a war not once both twice. Get your ass handed to you twice. You can't go crying that you want crap back just because.

If you want to roll israel back to before the israel. Who gets it? Britain? Turkey? France? Italy (romans), iran?, egypt? Canaanites? Me?
    Gosh Logwyn, how do you not get this! We only roll back ownership of land to the point where it best benefits the muslims! Duuuuhhhhh.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's another one

That's the israeli high court ruling on it.
    So you quote me something that not only doesn't prove that it was a directive from their commanders, but also shows that only 1 person died because of it, and all of this took place over a decade ago, mostly after 9/11. Meanwhile, Hamas is currently, right this moment, using humans as shields, and bombs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...uicide_attacks

Just this year they used a suicide bomb.

That fact that you can look at these two entities and not just think they are equal, but that somehow Israel is more contemptible, goes to show not just how biased your view is, but how worthless it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    The USA condemns Israels land grabbing. Does that gives you a wider range of countries to pick from?
    .... I do not care. Nobody cares to stop it, and none of those countries condemn it when others do it. So, the fuck I will care why?

.... I do not care. Nobody cares to stop it, and none of those countries condemn it when others do it. So, the fuck I will care why?
    No one gives a fuck what you care about. You asked who it was disputed by. Basically the entire world. Settling occupied territory is a violation of treaties that Israel is party to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    No one gives a fuck what you care about. You asked who it was disputed by. Basically the entire world. Settling occupied territory is a violation of treaties that Israel is party to.
    But what I care about is that me and Hillary Clinton both back Israel, so it looks like me and you are both voting Pro-Israel.

Isn't it great?

But what I care about is that me and Hillary Clinton both back Israel, so it looks like me and you are both voting Pro-Israel.

Isn't it great?
    Remember that time you accused me of not being liberal and are now advocating ethnic cleansing? That was great.

Anyway, the guy's point stands. Israel's actions are disputed, and almost certainly a violation of treaty.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Problem is that this will just inflame the Palestinians more, which means more suffering all around. Israel from the terrorism, Palestinians from Israel attacking them back.
    A lot of the terrorism in Europe and US stems from the Israel Palestinian conflict. Every time there is a major event in Israel, a terrorist attack follows in Europe or the US.

I'm pro-Israel but you'd have to be a fool to not see Israel is a huge destabilizing force in the Middle East.

Those terrorists who raided Charlie Hebdo? They raided a Jewish deli right after that.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    The Rightie government of Israel proves yet again their true intentions. They don't want peace, they want to systematically take over the entire "promised land of the Jews". I think it is disgraceful that the government would do something like this so close to Shimon Peres' death. Israel will never see peace, and you have the rightie government to thank for it. This is why righties should never be given power; they will jump at any opportunity to further their goals even if it means shooting their own people in the foot. More center-leaning Israelis need to take control of government and start undoing the damage this right-wing government has caused.
    These settlements are still illegal.

This is why I am happy my country consists mainly of atheists, by the way.

Source: http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel...molition-order

virtue signaled.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, which is why I do not support either. It's like two trainwrecks that purposefully keep running into each other, and hitting everyone else with their debris.

When Israel stops knowing inflaming the palestinians, and when the palestinians stop lobbing rockets across the border, I might change my mind.
    nothing Israel does will make Palestine not want to blow it off the map. according to Palestine.

The West Bank is their land. They took it as the spoils of a war that was waged on them. Their land = theirs to settle IMO. If the Palestinians don't like it...well, they shouldn't have tried to attack Israel. If you pick a fight with a nation, lose horribly, and said nation takes ground...that's your own damn fault. Don't expect them to just give you back your land. America does it because we're gracious and we frankly don't need more land; we've got plenty of that within our own borders. Israel is surrounded by nations that would happily wipe them from existence if the threat of pissing off the United States wasn't a factor. If Iran, for example, were to attack Israel, Israel kicked their asses and counter-invaded and took half of Iran...well, Iran would have no one to blame but themselves. Ditto for the Palestinians.

Quote Originally Posted by waitwutt View Post
    nothing Israel does will make Palestine not want to blow it off the map. according to Palestine.
    Who's their spokesman again?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    The West Bank is their land. They took it as the spoils of a war that was waged on them. Their land = theirs to settle IMO. If the Palestinians don't like it...well, they shouldn't have tried to attack Israel. If you pick a fight with a nation, lose horribly, and said nation takes ground...that's your own damn fault. Don't expect them to just give you back your land. America does it because we're gracious and we frankly don't need more land; we've got plenty of that within our own borders. Israel is surrounded by nations that would happily wipe them from existence if the threat of pissing off the United States wasn't a factor. If Iran, for example, were to attack Israel, Israel kicked their asses and counter-invaded and took half of Iran...well, Iran would have no one to blame but themselves. Ditto for the Palestinians.
    They haven't annexed the West Bank, its occupied. And by treaty they signed, settling occupied land is illegal.

Pretty much... electing Hamas is just another instance of "WTF" trainwreck that is Israel/Palestine. But Israel electing Netanyahu again, after the stuff he said about the Palestinians is pretty bad as well.

When neither leaders/people want peace, peace is never going to be in reach.
    Well and Hamas was elected, what 12 years ago? They haven't allowed elections since as I recall. Its difficult to claim they're the "legitimate" government anymore, and their power and presence in the West Bank has always been fairly limited compared to Gaza.

I was in Jerusalem this summer and I have to say that the Palestinian areas and culture have given me a bad taste, trash everywhere and rude people. It's a bit disgrace how they can be this careless... They should show the world that they are kind and civilised instead of being so careless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Problem is that this will just inflame the Palestinians more, which means more suffering all around. Israel from the terrorism, Palestinians from Israel attacking them back.

It does not seem like either side actually want peace...

I do not actually support Israel because of this... Though I also do not support the Palestinians because terrorism is not the answer either.

Both side are causing their own problems.
    Being inflamed is fine for both sides, initiating violence over it is far worse. There is no equivocation between non-violent action and violent action.