Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    If anything, her collegues probably would've wanted that too, because it gives them reason to pull out their guns again and shoot people for "disobeying orders"

lol, ya... in America maybe.
    Not even soldiers are trained to kill, you can't train to kill unless you do it in a very fucked up way.

I'm actually on the cops' side most of the time, but it's a different story with the police force over there, not because of BLM or some bullshit like that, but because the country is so fucked up that it somehow became reasonable to shoot people whenever somethings goes even very slightly out of control. That's not policing dude...
    I can even understand why they are trigger happy, because guns are a frequent and very real thing over there. But even though, not everyone has a gun and when they do not and it's clearly visible, and they don't have any other form a life threatining weapons in their hands. You don't - fucking - have to kill the culprit, even if he escapes because they can't catch him with their donut-bellies, it doesn't matter. And 3 people should really be able to handle a situation like that, but maybe all 3 of them were women, who were only hired to fill a quota or something?
    Eh, I was a soldier and I was trained to place my shot center mass to ensure I hit something vital. Not sure what pink pony soldier you're refering to.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I'm assuming the caught the guy? Good, a cell is waiting
    Wait a minute, why is it that when cops shoot blacks they get the benefit of innocent until proven guilty, but when a black person attacks a cop he needs to be locked up in a cell as if he is a criminal?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I like how, despite everything that happened, people are still blaming the police, while others just shrugging the beating off!

#f*ckthapolice
    , imirite, MMOC?
    It's not blaming the police to ask why 3 officers cannot subdue a single suspect. Don't know what else to say about the beaten officer, it sucks but she lived and I hope she makes a quick recovery. The asshole that beat her will serve hard time so justice is justice.

Thanks to all of this black lives matter bullshit, cops are now becoming a bunch of pussies and the regular citizen doesn't feel safe anymore.

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    She did the right thing.

Not sure why 1 (unarmed I assume) person was able to give 3 officer a hell of a time, but well - that's what you get when your police force is completely reliant on guns.
    I trained in very little Krav Maga and Karate, I can tell you I could not constantly suppress someone my stature constantly but I could if I had any of my sparing mates with me I'd be easy. Its a shame police aren't trained well enough to naturalize but more trained to eliminate any aggression.

Deity/s bless her action and fellow officers should look at this as an example that they are being under-trained by their departments to handle aggression with proper force. And demand the proper tools they need to bring peace back to their communities.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I hope she makes a speedy recovery but how can 3 officers not subdue one suspect? Drugs, contrary to what people think, do not turn you into the hulk or a trained fighter.
    Amen, hope she and her fellow officers will make a speedy recovery and if any animosity towards police in that neighborhood it might decrease from this, but I don't hold them to it because this guy was strung out and its his fault for attacking the officers.
    Also about the drugs truth to that, I used to be a safekeeper and enforcer of parties. I only recognize a handful, none would make you super strong, numb pain yes but should have been handled by 3 cops if they were trained to a decent capacity.

Ya'll this prick did hurt a cop and this shouldn't have gotten to any of them needing to be hospitalized this shouldn't be a discussion on if any of the officers were in the wrong for not using lethal force (since there were 2 other cops their who didn't make the statement she did). But more about the facilitation of proper training so this sort of aggression is met with proper trained actions from officers.

Meet these issues with demands to your boroughs, telling them that putting our officers out there without proper training to naturalize without elimination and give our local heroes and protectors the tools they deserve to do their jobs right.

It's not blaming the police to ask why 3 officers cannot subdue a single suspect. Don't know what else to say about the beaten officer, it sucks but she lived and I hope she makes a quick recovery. The asshole that beat her will serve hard time so justice is justice.
    Let a big guy say 6 0 - 6 2 and 250 lbs or so get the jump on you. Big guy that can fight will put the hurt down on you quick. They can shrug off hits as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Sorry, but she's pretty damn stupid. If a dude is beating the shit out of you, no reasonable person would blame you for shooting his ass. People get pissed when cops shoot unarmed people who haven't attack the police yet.

She shouldn't be a police officer.
    Clearly you have not been paying attention. She defends herself suddenly she is a racist targeting black people and the person she shot was a "good boy" and "did nuttin wrong" and suddenly CNN would be desperately trying to shame this poor woman for at least week.

Not to mention riots would start, since what better way to prove your point by looting and pillaging stores and homes that had nothing to do with the incident.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Eh, I was a soldier and I was trained to place my shot center mass to ensure I hit something vital. Not sure what pink pony soldier you're refering to.
    Not sure why you think that trains you to kill, lulz.
    Do you honestly believe that anyone who recieved that amount of basic training in their military service was "trained to kill"?

Statistic and real world scenarios, like WW1, WW2 and pretty much every war involving guns before that, suggest otherwise my friend. They all knew where to hit the target, the fact remains that rarely anyone ever did it.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-10-07 at 05:03 PM.

Let a big guy say 6 0 - 6 2 and 250 lbs or so get the jump on you. Big guy that can fight will put the hurt down on you quick. They can shrug off hits as well.
    Add that to the fact that police forces get scrutinized if they subdue an offender, with media and the usual suspects calling it abuse... it's a recipe for disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Clearly you have not been paying attention. She defends herself suddenly she is a racist targeting black people and the person she shot was a "good boy" and "did nuttin wrong" and suddenly CNN would be desperately trying to shame this poor woman for at least week.

Not to mention riots would start, since what better way to prove your point by looting and pillaging stores and homes that had nothing to do with the incident.
    At least this incident proves that the peaceful protests of BLM have saved at least 1 black life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Add that to the fact that police forces get scrutinized if they subdue an offender, with media and the usual suspects calling it abuse... it's a recipe for disaster.
    A recipe for disaster would be if things continued down the path they are on until inevitably you get cells of violent separatists inside of the country, leading to a civil war.
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    At least this incident proves that the peaceful protests of BLM have saved at least 1 black life.
    So officers are just supposed to let criminals beat them and do nothing about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    For a woman, perhaps. It's my understanding that the other officers were male. Regardless it's 3 v 1. I'm 6'0 and used to be 300 pounds and it wouldn't have taken much to take me down. Punches also still hurt because they're punches...

As a former big dude I want to dispell the notion that fat somehow makes punches just roll off of you. Even now that I'm more muscular punches still hurt like a bitch.

Deleted
    probably eat too many doughnuts to get the gun out of the holster, the truth be known.

So officers are just supposed to let criminals beat them and do nothing about it?
    Clearly its a bit racially charged to call the man a criminal, what if he was only defending himself against the police officers?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they should be trained to defend themselves using non-lethal methods.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Yep to appease racists because omg they will riot.

Well, our police got more weapons than just guns to protect themself and others, but then again our police is training for years before actually becoming officers.

Medias fault, she should have taken him out.

I hope she makes a speedy recovery but how can 3 officers not subdue one suspect? Drugs, contrary to what people think, do not turn you into the hulk or a trained fighter.
    Depends on the type of drugs he was on. I've seen men take 3 or 4 bullets to the chest and keep coming because they were on drugs.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Wait a minute. At least 3 officers were not able to contain a single person, and 1 of the officers was severely beaten (note that the story only says 3 were injured, more may have been present)? Does that not raise a big yellow flag to people who think the officers should have shot the guy? Do the pro shoot-everyone-who-looks-scary (aka black men) even think about what is going on when they post stories like this?

How was the perp contained? Per the details ( https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-police-chief/ ):

The suspect was on PCP, he said, and was finally subdued after officers Tasered and pepper sprayed him.
    Why didn't the first police officer taser and pepper spray him if she truly feared for her life? How many big protests or scrutiny have there been over taser or pepper spray incidents? Zero?

This is a fundamental police training failure.

All my empathy to the police officer, and I wish her a speedy recovery. I hope the perp is thrown in jail for many years. But I'm not buying this stupid black-and-white narrative the pro shoot-everyone-who-looks-scary posters love to throw out. We are more intelligent than that, and we can do much better than that.