10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Threndsa View Post
    Anyone not heavily involved with the campaign will just claim they were being loyal to the choice of their party. Which will be enough for some people. They don't really need to "expel" Trump because he was never really part of the party before the election. Trump goes back to being a billionaire asshat, who probably makes a lot of money off his loss, and the GoP are left picking up the pieces.

I think a lot of the more strongly involved individuals are going to have some fences to try and mend if they ever want to go anywhere. GOP needs to seriously look at restructuring through if it wants to win another presidential election. Starting with ousting, or at least ostracizing, some of the more wackadoodle members.
    As they deserve to do, and as they already are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone not heavily involved with the campaign will just claim they were being loyal to the choice of their party. Which will be enough for some people.
    There are a lot of Senate and House seats up for re-election, and they have one of #TwoPaths to follow. It's not just the Presidency this will affect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    As they deserve to do, and as they already are.
    Hey Genn, any chance you're going to the second debate? I get the feeling, and I know how odd that sounds, you went to the less interesting one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    There are a lot of Senate and House seats up for re-election, and they have one of #TwoPaths to follow. It's not just the Presidency this will affect.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Genn, any chance you're going to the second debate? I get the feeling, and I know how odd that sounds, you went to the less interesting one.
    I am not going to that one, but it just might be less interesting. I am just glad I survived the last one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting on Conway to make an appearance or statement. Until then, this will have to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celarent View Post
    does make people think back in their own lives to when they've heard this talk before. And how it's just kind of a thing unless you're sheltered.
    So in the circles you hang out in it's common for men to gleefully brag about sexually assaulting women?

Interesting...

- - - Updated - - -

GOP needs to seriously look at restructuring through if it wants to win another presidential election. Starting with ousting, or at least ostracizing, some of the more wackadoodle members.
    If they did that there would be no one left in the Tea / Republican Party.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    So in the circles you hang out in it's common for men to gleefully brag about sexually assaulting women?
    And adultery! Let's not forget he was married, and she was married. I sincerely doubt bragging about adultery is common.

10+ Year Old Account
    And adultery! Let's not forget he was married, and she was married. I sincerely doubt bragging about adultery is common.
    Apparently unless you're sheltered you would know this is just normal guy talk. Cheating, raping, all par for the course.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Oh snap, someone put Trumps campaign chefs and their PR department on suicide watch.

And just in time for tomorrow's debate...double snap!

10+ Year Old Account
    A Quinnipiac poll showed Trump lost 19 points, maybe more, amongst independent voters in the span of pre-debate to Wednesday. Instead of leading by 5 or 7, he now trails by 14.

A Quinnipiac poll showed Trump lost 19 points, maybe more, amongst independent voters in the span of pre-debate to Wednesday. Instead of leading by 5 or 7, he now trails by 14.
    Yep and its going to get bigger, even the most dire hard Trump supports can't defend this.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Still waiting on Conway to make an appearance or statement. Until then, this will have to do.
    Oh man. The shadenfreude is in season this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    http://uproxx.com/news/hannity-trump...id-concubines/
    "Sean Hannity’s Defense Of Trump Is Now Beyond Parody: ‘King David Had 500 Concubines For Crying Out Loud’"

fucking christ
    His twitter is amazing. It is filled with "LOOK AT HILLARY, SHE IS HORRIBLE BECAUSE OF WHAT BILL DID."

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    http://uproxx.com/news/hannity-trump...id-concubines/
    "Sean Hannity’s Defense Of Trump Is Now Beyond Parody: ‘King David Had 500 Concubines For Crying Out Loud’"

fucking christ
    No fucking way. *facepalm*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    No fucking way. *facepalm*
    Oh, it gets better. Saw this as well:

https://twitter.com/Susan_Hutch/stat...14792296300545

Quote Originally Posted by Washington State Republican Party Chair Susan Hutchison
    Trump's indecent comments were made when he was a Democrat.
    You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

This is on the level of "democrats started the KKK." This whole fiasco is just turning into pure magic.

Is it confirmed that Trump lost the election?

Cancel the debate?
    Cancel the election?

Paul Ryan sent Trumps people the message that Trump was uninvited to a public event he is having in his district, a fall harvest event.

CNN also reports that the tic tacs are a sign that Trump is trying to put his 'Uuge cock inside of you. This was as of 2010. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57...b0b6a430326776

Reminds me of this one state official who wouldn't allow licensing gay marriages. "I've been married 4 times, but I went to my priest. Gays ruin the sanctity of marriage!"

People don't change themselves by relabeling.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Is it confirmed that Trump lost the election?

Cancel the debate?
    Cancel the election?
    Oh, don't cancel the debate. Please don't cancel the debate. I need to see him on that stage.

Last debate Hillary had to get Donald into a position where his diarrhea mouth would work for her by triggering him psychologically, he'll be walking into this one pre-triggered. It's going to be huuuuuuuge.