Poll: Do you want Shadowstep back?

So I just simmed my char in Simcraft and it simmed haste as my second best stat, very close to mastery. Running the standard build at 751 ilvl Finality and Akaari's Soul. Is it because I don't have nergetic stabbing relics?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apanonar View Post
    So I just simmed my char in Simcraft and it simmed haste as my second best stat, very close to mastery. Running the standard build at 751 ilvl Finality and Akaari's Soul. Is it because I don't have nergetic stabbing relics?
    You could put other relics in your sim and test it ^^ (i have no other answer myself)

How are you chaps finding Sub? I'm a casual scrub and am only 834 ilvl currently. I spoke to a few top Rogues (Serenity/Method/Exorsus) and they told me to skip Assa and just go for Sub gearing.

At ilvl 834 I assume i'll struggle a lot, but I think it'll be worth it in the long run. So how do you guys find Sub lately? especially for things like heroics/mythics, do you think i'll be alright? (outlaw got boring fast). Curious how you find the new shadow dance, I get confused when to use it half the time D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    How are you chaps finding Sub? I'm a casual scrub and am only 834 ilvl currently. I spoke to a few top Rogues (Serenity/Method/Exorsus) and they told me to skip Assa and just go for Sub gearing.

At ilvl 834 I assume i'll struggle a lot, but I think it'll be worth it in the long run. So how do you guys find Sub lately? especially for things like heroics/mythics, do you think i'll be alright? (outlaw got boring fast). Curious how you find the new shadow dance, I get confused when to use it half the time D:
    Fun spec with a lot of Micro/Macromanagement, at least in PVE.

Micromanagement:

• Maintaining SoD
    • Maintaining Nightblade
    • Energy Pool to 65 before Shadow Dance
    • Anticipating Shadow Technique Procs.
    • Not capping in Energy/CP

Macromanagement:
    • Not blowing all CDs/SD charges on packs before Dungeon Boss
    • Recognize and use burst windows properly in raid encounters.
    • Awareness of the enemy position, using Shadowblade/Shadowstep to move quickly to minimize downtime (this is more micro IMO)

For Shadow Dance I just put the same bar out of stealth and in stealth. There arent many buttons to press IMO.

Some talent/traits are good for questing /out-door. No fall damage, Vanish in Sprint, HP regen % while Stealth...

btw is symbols not working on akaari's soul intended or a bug? and if it's a bug is it expected to be fixed soon?

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    btw is symbols not working on akaari's soul intended or a bug? and if it's a bug is it expected to be fixed soon?
    I hope it is a Bug akaari is in warcraft logs considered as a pet maybe thats Why it is not working and they need to adjust this hopefully
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

boys finally got my 2nd golden trait, my dps went up anotha 20k, excited for the raid tonight. I should hit 300k on st.

Quote Originally Posted by elcapone View Post
    boys finally got my 2nd golden trait, my dps went up anotha 20k, excited for the raid tonight. I should hit 300k on st.
    nice. how's your gear looking like? I'm still struggling to get over 270k.

Quote Originally Posted by FenrizZJ View Post
    nice. how's your gear looking like? I'm still struggling to get over 270k.
    I am at 861 ilvl, I haven't done any raiding on sub since my assn was simming higher but now sub has surpassed my assn in sim. Hopefully, I can play perfect, tfw you shadow dance right before a mechanic haha. Gonna pay extra attention to the dbm timers.

Quote Originally Posted by elcapone View Post
    I am at 861 ilvl, I haven't done any raiding on sub since my assn was simming higher but now sub has surpassed my assn in sim. Hopefully, I can play perfect, tfw you shadow dance right before a mechanic haha. Gonna pay extra attention to the dbm timers.
    Don't Shadowstrike right into Ursoc's charge haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    I hope it is a Bug akaari is in warcraft logs considered as a pet maybe thats Why it is not working and they need to adjust this hopefully
    I think it's because Akaari's Soul already does upwards of 8% of your total damage over a fight. An extra 20% scaling on it might warrant nerfs to Sub

that should become a meme, I've done that quite a few times , lol dead.

I do that far too often for my liking. I think "oh i can get in 1 more SS before charge" and get smashed. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by FenrizZJ View Post
    I do that far too often for my liking. I think "oh i can get in 1 more SS before charge" and get smashed. RIP.
    that's what cheat death is for ^^

So question. Im slowly gearing my alt rogue to try and raid tonight, finally got 840 min(Main DH, getting bored of DH). Anyway, thats offtopic. My question is regarding trinkets. Im checking stat weights via shadowcraft for my current gear but how do you weigh trinkets? Granted all of these are prob terrible trinkets but I have 4 on me atm and I dunno which two to use cause two are procs.

835 - 1073 Agility, 822 Crit
    840 - 1123 Agility, 898 Haste
    835 - Ravaged Seed Pod, 882 Haste + Proc
    835 - Spontaneous Appendages, 882 Mastery + Proc

Atm shadowcraft shows Mastery > Vers > Crit > Haste. But I still personally dunno how to differentiate between the four.
    I do not fear death. It's just dreaming in silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspunreality View Post
    So question. Im slowly gearing my alt rogue to try and raid tonight, finally got 840 min(Main DH, getting bored of DH). Anyway, thats offtopic. My question is regarding trinkets. Im checking stat weights via shadowcraft for my current gear but how do you weigh trinkets? Granted all of these are prob terrible trinkets but I have 4 on me atm and I dunno which two to use cause two are procs.

Atm shadowcraft shows Mastery > Vers > Crit > Haste. But I still personally dunno how to differentiate between the four.
    the static agi crit one is the only thing that's worth anything out of those really, the rest are horrible especially the two from EN, for now i'd just use the two static ones but i recommend getting a darkmoon card: dominion that'll hold you for quite a while and it's pretty cheap nowadays.

basically you only want trinkets that have agi on them

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    the static agi crit one is the only thing that's worth anything out of those really, the rest are horrible especially the two from EN, for now i'd just use the two static ones but i recommend getting a darkmoon card: dominion that'll hold you for quite a while and it's pretty cheap nowadays.

basically you only want trinkets that have agi on them
    So are any proc trinkets good for sub rogues? I know I want the ursoc one on my DH and the fan. The rest are meh. Dunno how rogues like procs tho.
    I do not fear death. It's just dreaming in silence.

if you have SimCraft, get the SimCraft addon. you can equip each trinket combination and sim them individually without exiting the game via the addon's import strings that you copy into the SimCraft program. you should have a better idea then which ones are best (sorry we can't exactly tell you which ones to use).

So are any proc trinkets good for sub rogues? I know I want the ursoc one on my DH and the fan. The rest are meh. Dunno how rogues like procs tho.
    Procs are fine. The fan is fantastic for rogues. I am using an 840 fan and it does anywhere from 4-6% of my dmg depending on fight. Bloodthirsty Instinct is also very good.
    Last edited by FenrizZJ; 2016-10-11 at 05:26 PM.

procs are fine, but they need agi as main stats

ursoc trinket and six feather fan are both great for sub and they're both proc trinkets.

Deleted
    Currently rocking Ursocs and J'ims trinket. Here's hoping for an 895 J'ims trinket