Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Good to see Ollie, though not sure how that fits in with Arrow, but no biggie. Interesting last minute revelation, we'll see how that feels.

I hope Dark isn't full time though, I never cared much for him.
    Considering the villains this season seems to be the Legion of Doom (Snart, Eobard, Damien, Merlyn) I'd say you might want to prepare to deal with him. Not much of a fan myself though.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Considering the villains this season seems to be the Legion of Doom (Snart, Eobard, Damien, Merlyn) I'd say you might want to prepare to deal with him. Not much of a fan myself though.
    I really liked him to be honest so I have no problem with him being brought into this show.

Good to see Ollie, though not sure how that fits in with Arrow, but no biggie. Interesting last minute revelation, we'll see how that feels.

I hope Dark isn't full time though, I never cared much for him.
    Neal McDonough hamming it up as Darhk was the only enjoyable thing about season 4 of Arrow

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    I really liked him to be honest so I have no problem with him being brought into this show.
    I like the actor. I just didn't like seem to get into the villain much. Could of just been the season it self ruining it for me though.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions though.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    This looks a lot more interesting than season 1. And a loooooooot of crossover it seems.

Let's hope for the best.
    1+

yes, it's looking FAR more interesting than season 1 - no more boring Savage, and no more just the B-team from the other shows.. hopefully this gets really good

So, it's okay to screw up history so long as you're doing it for good reasons, I guess? Nobody on the ship seemed worried about killing Shogun Tokugawa Iemitsu 10 years earlier than his recorded historical death.

They've messed up so much stuff in history, what's one more?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Good to see colossus getting work after deadpool
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Hey, I liked the zombies, it was amusing seeing Stein scared. The racism stuff was okay, but they seemed a bit american-central with the "no where in time is a black man not subjected to racism" thing. Same way that worrying about how the racism of the era would affect Jackson seemed to ignore the effect that their presence might have on the racists, might close a lot of doors. Hell, even Sara's appearance might be a bit much for things, but they generally take a light hearted approach to ruining history.

Ray as Captain Cold seems a bit silly. I'm not sure why they can't return to the current day, gather the materials for a new ATOM suit, or even just make a new system. Harping on how useless he is without his suit, while Sarah's throwing knives and Mick barely ever gets to firegun things, meh.

now all we need is nazi vampires

10+ Year Old Account
    legends has had 2 excellent episodes in a row. if they keep this up they'll be the best CW super hero show soon.
    Hi

I loved Sarah's proof of zombies. I was never all that fond of her on Arrow, but she's really grown on me on Legends.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I loved Sarah's proof of zombies. I was never all that fond of her on Arrow, but she's really grown on me on Legends.
    I always liked her on Arrow, but I know a few folks that took a while to warm up to her over the season. Then we got Olicity and more Laurel and everyone was wishing for more Sara. :-p

They really need to give the flame thrower and Firestorm's fireballs more effect though, it is a bit silly to throw a ball of nuclear fire that just knocks people over.

I always liked her on Arrow, but I know a few folks that took a while to warm up to her over the season. Then we got Olicity and more Laurel and everyone was wishing for more Sara. :-p

They really need to give the flame thrower and Firestorm's fireballs more effect though, it is a bit silly to throw a ball of nuclear fire that just knocks people over.
    I was under the impression it was intentional. Not that they're weak.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

It looks like Legends is getting an episode bump, the CW has ordered 4 more episodes, bringing the total to 17.
    http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/dc...ders-episodes/

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    It looks like Legends is getting an episode bump, the CW has ordered 4 more episodes, bringing the total to 17.
    http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/dc...ders-episodes/
    I wonder what this will do to the season-long story arc. They already had things planned out to be told over the course of 13 episodes, now they have 4 more episodes to fill with material. Do we get filler episodes? Do some story elements get further spread out over more episodes? Will a new sub-plot be inserted that otherwise has no effect on the rest of the story?

I wonder if the writers and storyplanners have contingencies in place for this sort of windfall, or if they just wing it.

They probably needed to fill more time because Riverdale probably doesn't have a huge episode order. Or it could be they plan to wrap up the series, or reintroduce Rip Hunter, or they use the time to introduce new characters that may go into season 3. Anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    They probably needed to fill more time because Riverdale probably doesn't have a huge episode order. Or it could be they plan to wrap up the series, or reintroduce Rip Hunter, or they use the time to introduce new characters that may go into season 3. Anything is possible.
    I doubt they plan to wrap up the series. It may not be as popular as flash but all the arrow verse shows are cws most popular and legends is so versatile. They have a spaceship that can time travel, it's basically doctor who with superheroes. They could have a whole season based in space if they wanted. Which is also why I'd be fine with filler too. As long as it's quality filler like those zombie episodes.

Just like doctor who though I expect legends to continually cycle through characters. Rip I'm guessing will show up either just in time to warn us about the invasion or during the finale

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Rip I'm guessing will show up either just in time to warn us about the invasion or during the finale
    the show has been consistently good since Rip has been gone. Coincidence?
    Hi