Deleted
    Even without using the dream to its full extent, the simple CD reset and add cleave will jumpstart your dps (and everyone else's too) on Xavius.

Quote Originally Posted by sodasdfglkjh View Post
    so when i was 855ilvl as fury i did =~ 290k dps on xavius heroic and now i am 872 and guess what? same rotation, same build still 290k dps, whats wrong with the scaling?
    If you're after an in-depth analysis having the log links of the two kills would go a long way in having objective data to work with.
    Last edited by Oneer; 2016-10-14 at 01:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Rings and Necks are particularly important to ignore ilvl on, as they don't even give more STR. Whatever has the best stat is generally going to be the best, unless it's something crazy like a 40 ilvl increase that gives a major boost in stats to make the lesser stats outweigh haste.
    Even then i am having doupts replacing my ~1500 haste feverflare ring with the leg Sephuz's...

Quote Originally Posted by sodasdfglkjh View Post
    actualy i had like 20% haste and now i have 22% , i have items without haste that if i equip me i ll go 875+ but i dont.
    so to sum up: i did exactly the same rotation, no execute phases, less haste, 20 less ilvl and the damage was the same and i can see that in every boss not only xavius, 1st week of EN release i was in top 3 dps, right now i am sitting at 5-7 cause everyone have more dps but not me
    In my ~862 max ilvl gear I have around 24% Haste. When I drop all the way down to 849 to maximize my Haste I'm at 29%. I do notably more damage at 849 compared to 862.

Slightly off topic, that stupid little arrow Blizzard is implementing to show players they have a higher ilvl piece of gear in their bag than what they have equipped is one of the dumbest most cancerous things they've ever done.

Leveling my warrior now... What are current optimal stat weights? Also best relic traits?

Doesn't have to be a long explanation. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    In my ~862 max ilvl gear I have around 24% Haste. When I drop all the way down to 849 to maximize my Haste I'm at 29%. I do notably more damage at 849 compared to 862.

Slightly off topic, that stupid little arrow Blizzard is implementing to show players they have a higher ilvl piece of gear in their bag than what they have equipped is one of the dumbest most cancerous things they've ever done.
    Are you replacing mostly rings and neck? Because that is a sizeable ilvl worth of strength you're dropping for just 5% haste. I feel you would do more dps with the high ilvl at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    Leveling my warrior now... What are current optimal stat weights? Also best relic traits?

Doesn't have to be a long explanation. Thanks in advance.
    Haste, haste, and some more haste. You'll pick up crit and mastery along the way, but haste is the driving stat. If you're actually talking about stat weights it's still haste at the top with the others shifting a little depending on your current gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wrastor View Post
    Are you replacing mostly rings and neck? Because that is a sizeable ilvl worth of strength you're dropping for just 5% haste. I feel you would do more dps with the high ilvl at that point.
    I'm confident it's probably jewelry unless a higher ilvl gear piece just has balls for stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Increased Damage Taken during Enrage will drop from 30% to 20% in 7.1 and Warpaint further dropping it to "15%"

-Ion on today's live Q&A

Fury got a direct answer from Ion on the Q&A. 7.1 is going to have the +damage on enrage be 20%, 15% w/Warpaint. Absolutely no mentions of mechanical changes such as massacre baseline or juggernaut retuned.

FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    Fury got a direct answer from Ion on the Q&A. 7.1 is going to have the +damage on enrage be 20%, 15% w/Warpaint. Absolutely no mentions of mechanical changes such as massacre baseline or juggernaut retuned.

FUCK
    We still have time for changes to hopefully be announced/made. I keep telling myself, "surely they see the issues we have...".

I mean, thanks for something but I was hoping a major patch would bring more significant changes.

Also the "secondary stats" section seemed aimed at Fury too.

e:
    Orynx just announced:
    We are looking more into a redesign of the fantasy and idea of Fury Warriors in general in the near future, but nothing concrete to announce at this time!
    No idea if that means 7.2, next expansion or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    I mean, thanks for something but I was hoping a major patch would bring more significant changes.

Also the "secondary stats" section seemed aimed at Fury too.

e:
    Orynx just announced:

No idea if that means 7.2, next expansion or what.
    Has to mean 7.2, why the fuck would he even mention a redesign in the future if it was for a new expansion? Everybody gets rehauled on a new expansion, might as well tell us water is wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    Has to mean 7.2, why the fuck would he even mention a redesign in the future if it was for a new expansion? Everybody gets rehauled on a new expansion, might as well tell us water is wet.
    Because they hope it'll shut us up if they just say "sometime in the future".

The team heard the feedback, should have listened during beta, better late than never?
    fucking 8 months to late....
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

7+ Year Old Account
    They might have realized that they needed to fix the spec but it wasn't pulled into the 7.1 sprint (from a software development perspective).

So more than likely in the following sprint hotfixes. Guessing we get good changes in a month or so.
    Last edited by Sorthalis; 2016-10-14 at 07:54 PM.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

Deleted
    So Warpaint will still be mandatory and nothing changes mechanically. It's a straight buff obviously but please just take Juggernaut and hurl it into a fucking volcano.

Do not get to emotional

The Patch 7.1 changes are a band-aid, some redesign in the future will probably be necessary.

They are working on it

Man fury got dicked this expac, I mean it sucked last expac too but at least bladestorm made you good in somethings. Unfortunately I re rolled to a class that is mechanically more broken than warrior. Man blizzard really needs to revert all classes back to MOP and stop trying to redesign every expac

Quote Originally Posted by Trmp View Post
    Do not get to emotional

The Patch 7.1 changes are a band-aid, some redesign in the future will probably be necessary.

They are working on it
    who cares about the future changes? we need changes now for the nighthold, i dont care about changes they will make in the summer for the new expansion, ill be playing mage by then.