Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoapuffs View Post
    if it was Yda, didnt she have the tattoo on her neck?
    she has a necklace in the trailer. could be covering it?

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    she has a necklace in the trailer. could be covering it?
    That or they intentionally didn't have it shown in order to not totally spoil things.

End of PS3 support WOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    End of PS3 support WOOOO!
    The cheer when that happened was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The cheer when that happened was hilarious.
    In the stream chat i saw people on ps3 say they would threaten to sue, a little funny but they had to see it was coming. I'm pretty sure Square Enix doesnt even make PS3 games anymore now let alone in 2017, its 12 year old hardware thats had an amazingly long run.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    In the stream chat i saw people on ps3 say they would threaten to sue, a little funny but they had to see it was coming. I'm pretty sure Square Enix doesnt even make PS3 games anymore now let alone in 2017, its 12 year old hardware thats had an amazingly long run.
    Good luck with that. They can drop support any time they want and will have it written into their contract with Sony that they more than likely have. They are still supporting Sony hardware as well and have issued a statement of their intent to keep it up until the patch itself launches which should give players plenty of time to sort it out. Hell they could fucking drop PS4 support right now if Sony tried to pull a Microsoft and add PS Plus to the online costs which ofc they wouldn't.

I honestly wonder about the pc to ps4 numbers. I honestly wouldnt be surprised if its close to 50/50 with a little ps3 and mac on the side. This is the only mmo i hear far more people playing on PS4 than PC, though to be fair it was really made for ps3 like XI was made for ps2 so i imagine theres a precident for the brand to have a huge console userbase already.

Now that i think about it i only know one person who DIDN'T play XI on a console. What a time the early 2000's was.

I honestly wonder about the pc to ps4 numbers. I honestly wouldnt be surprised if its close to 50/50 with a little ps3 and mac on the side. This is the only mmo i hear far more people playing on PS4 than PC, though to be fair it was really made for ps3 like XI was made for ps2 so i imagine theres a precident for the brand to have a huge console userbase already.

Now that i think about it i only know one person who DIDN'T play XI on a console. What a time the early 2000's was.
    I didn't because EU. And PS2's in the UK weren't compatible. Or EU for that matter.

Oh i remember, Single player Resi Outbreak was suffering.

Oh i remember, Single player Resi Outbreak was suffering.
    Tbh online play for consoles was just coming into it's baby years with the Dreamcast and PS2. Teething problems were to be expected. We had precursor software that started the whole gaming over the internet with a console thing like the Sega Channel but ofc that wasn't online play with other people.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-14 at 10:21 PM.

And now we wait till December for the Fan Fest in Japan. Super excited to see what they do with the skill overhaul.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    And now we wait till December for the Fan Fest in Japan. Super excited to see what they do with the skill overhaul.
    Who cares about that?! RED MAGE BASICALLY CONFIRMED.

Oh I know but still .

Also is anyone else getting a lot of FF6 vibes from the trailer? Reminds me of Sabin and the whole desert/forest theme going on too is very similar to FF6. Heck we even have the evil empire invading another country thing going on too.

http://gematsu.com/gallery/albums/fi...-14-16_011.jpg

Damn.... this makes me want to play a BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Oh I know but still .

Also is anyone else getting a lot of FF6 vibes from the trailer? Reminds me of Sabin and the whole desert/forest theme going on too is very similar to FF6. Heck we even have the evil empire invading another country thing going on too.

http://gematsu.com/gallery/albums/fi...-14-16_011.jpg

Damn.... this makes me want to play a BLM.
    Awkwardly that makes me want to go Lalafell -,-.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Awkwardly that makes me want to go Lalafell -,-.
    Don't worry, the moment you do you'll regret that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Don't worry, the moment you do you'll regret that decision.
    But.... Vivi.

Stormblood will be the coming of the Lalafells. Every city and village will be infested by the little shits donning the Vivi outfit.

OMG I can't describe how excited I am for this after seeing that trailer, I can't wait to see more info from the game. That fight was epic, I loved how everyone in town was ignoring the sonic booms lol clearly those two fighting like that is nothing new otherwise everyone would have been freaking out.

Here's hoping they don't release another crap CE that's horribly expensive and completely not worth the insane pricetag! Also don't do this limited numbers crap thing for us in Australia please square!!

This kills Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    OMG I can't describe how excited I am for this after seeing that trailer, I can't wait to see more info from the game. That fight was epic, I loved how everyone in town was ignoring the sonic booms lol clearly those two fighting like that is nothing new otherwise everyone would have been freaking out.

Here's hoping they don't release another crap CE that's horribly expensive and completely not worth the insane pricetag! Also don't do this limited numbers crap thing for us in Australia please square!!
    Eh I thought the HW one with the statue was worth it's price personally. Maybe it could have had a soundtrack CD or something I guess. Maybe a making of DVD too but that's all I can think of to load into something like an FF14 CE.