Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    No. With the new WoW lore books, they just extended their ability to tell stories almost indefinitely.
    Nah. We have the legion and the forces of shadow to contend with after we become the army of light.

The forces of shadow will try to corrupt the titan Azeroth, our goal will to be cleanse it with the light, and when the titan is born it will be this ultimate holy titan, and we will be her army. We will go to argus to meet up with the existing army of light, tell sargeras to either join us or die in our efforts to stop the shadow. We'll go out to get rid of the shadow, which has found a world soul on some distant planet to corrupt. We don't get there in time and the final raid is Azeroth vs the shadow titan, the army of light vs the army of darkness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post

We kill Kil'jeaden. As payback, Sargeras corrupts Illidan (more), and replaces Archimonde and Kil'jeaden with Illidan. Who knows more about both factions than is comfortable.

That's a Kosak level plot twist - wouldn't surprise me at all.
    I dont mind that as long Im still able to join Illidan. When the story really ends I want the choice to play neither Horde or Alliance, I want to be an Illidari under Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    [/B]

That doesnt mean a thing. They worked on Titan for what, 10 years?
    Sure. It could all get scrapped. What I mean is that they have no intention of slowing down the game, and if they're working on the two next expansions already, that means the lore has been written
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Honestly don't know. I think blizzard shot themselves in the foot with the "titans are extinct" thing. There was potential, and i've been looking forward to titans since uldaman. Not sure what they have to go on anymore. Zandalar, Azshara, and Sargeras. But we'll have some recycles before that time. Perhaps next expansion we'll have an arthas resurrection and redemption story?

We will see 2 more expansions (maybe 3 if they got extra creative) and WoW's story is at it's end. Many people that were working on warcraft story are leaving Blizzard including the great Metzen which implies that the whole story is already written and locked up. Sure before WoD they said they are working on SEVEN more expansions but seeing how terrible WoD turned out to be and how rich Legion for story is I believe they decided to combine the stories into lesser number of expansions.
    And with the drama about Nostalrius recently it is possible that after that there will be progressive servers combining new tech and gameplay with old lore that will go all the way through the past expansions till the last one to encourage players keep playing WoW.

This is my opinion, take it or leave it. Anyway I am looking forward to the next warcraft stories to unveil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Honestly don't know. I think blizzard shot themselves in the foot with the "titans are extinct" thing. There was potential, and i've been looking forward to titans since uldaman. Not sure what they have to go on anymore. Zandalar, Azshara, and Sargeras. But we'll have some recycles before that time. Perhaps next expansion we'll have an arthas resurrection and redemption story?
    Everybody says the Titans are dead but I don't think they are. In Chronicle it says that during the final battle before Sargeras finished them off, Norgannon managed to cast a spell which sent their souls across the great dark beyond and into the keepers that they left on Azeroth. It also states that Sargeras was unaware of this as were the keepers themselves (though we know that later Ra'den becomes aware of this). I don't think it explicitly states anywhere that they are in fact dead, just gone, and if they are dead, what was the point of the spell, what was the point in stating that Sargeras himself was unaware? I think they are dormant in the keepers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikarun View Post
    Everybody says the Titans are dead but I don't think they are. In Chronicle it says that during the final battle before Sargeras finished them off, Norgannon managed to cast a spell which sent their souls across the great dark beyond and into the keepers that they left on Azeroth. It also states that Sargeras was unaware of this as were the keepers themselves (though we know that later Ra'den becomes aware of this). I don't think it explicitly states anywhere that they are in fact dead, just gone, and if they are dead, what was the point of the spell, what was the point in stating that Sargeras himself was unaware? I think they are dormant in the keepers.
    Chronicles states that any traces of the Titan souls had left the keepers insinuating they were completely gone.

They can create more lore, imagination has no limits.

That said, there's still that story about anduin reading wrynn's letter to him, and the ending shows warcraft seems to have no immediate ending in sight for a long time... at least in story years.

Here's the comic: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/st...on-of-the-wolf

I'm not worried about them running out of Lore, but I AM worried about the quality of said lore.

Like I said in a thread on another forum asking about the lore quality, and like some others have said in this very thread, Wow "Lore" has become nothing more than Fan Fiction at this point.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    More like evolved >.>
    Yeah, I know, but vrykul were killing them because they were weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Chronicles states that any traces of the Titan souls had left the keepers insinuating they were completely gone.
    Where is that stated, all I can find is that they merged with the keepers, the keepers were aware they had been given some of the pantheons power but not that the pantheon themselves had been infused within the keepers. The only one that is probably gone is Amon'Thul as Ra'Den siphoned out his power and stored it, which Lei Shen later stole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikarun View Post
    Where is that stated, all I can find is that they merged with the keepers, the keepers were aware they had been given some of the pantheons power but not that the pantheon themselves had been infused within the keepers. The only one that is probably gone is Amon'Thul as Ra'Den siphoned out his power and stored it, which Lei Shen later stole.
    They're all in the keepers at least memories and experiences. The whole "We have fallen" thing back in MoP was probably Aman'thul.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I just wonder how we're supposed to be making a dent in the void lords when we're not even capable of dealing with the old gods (the minions of the void lords whom they have sent out in thousands in a scattershot approach.

Deleted
    We have at the very least, with near-certainty, the Naga, Argus and the Void Lords on our plate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    I just wonder how we're supposed to be making a dent in the void lords when we're not even capable of dealing with the old gods (the minions of the void lords whom they have sent out in thousands in a scattershot approach.
    Plothole-no-jutsu, with contrived power gains.