Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by garr21 View Post
    Yet everyone remembers how great JFK was,never mind he was a womanizer too.
    There's a difference between beeing a womanizer, and grapping women on the crotch, I'm pretty sure he didnt walk up to Marilyn and grabbed her on the crotch, there's other way to end up in bed with women you know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    This guy makes some good points against the current accusers if you want to look into both sides of the matter:

Keep in mind, Gloria Allred also wanted to prosecute Rush Limbaugh for his comments about Sarah Fluke. She also involved herself in the 2010 California gubernatorial race by attacking the republican candidate, Meg Whitman, for employing an undocumented worker that she (Allred) had represented. She also was involved in attacking the Republican Herman Caine in 2012 using similar charges.

Gloria Allred is a political operative, I don't think her being involved here adds any credibility to the claims.
    Just curios, did you fact check what he says? Or do you belive everything you see on youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    There's a difference between beeing a womanizer, and grapping women on the crotch, I'm pretty sure he didnt walk up to Marilyn and grabbed her on the crotch, there's other way to end up in bed with women you know.

- - - Updated - - -

Just curios, did you fact check what he says? Or do you belive everything you see on youtube?
    Want to use sex as a bat to hit your enemys better not ignore the misdeads of all.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how now all of a sudden these women come forward, as with Cosby; they smell money. It's disgusting. And the world just accepts it. It's far too easy for women to claim something like this happened. Sure, there's cases where it's true, but there's women out there that know they can say stuff llike this, lie about it and get away with it. If it turns out to be false, there should be dire consequences.

There was this young woman that said her father raped her to, and I quote, "teach him a lesson." How fucked up are you to do something like that, and then to your father? She deserves to be put in a hole.

Problem is, "locker room talk" or not, men do talk about women like that. Not all men, but there are men that do. But now, of course, it's all serious and bad. The fact is, Trump is right. He can do anything. Money makes some women lose their mind. Let's not forget there's women out there that basically make it their job to get money from rich men. "I want half" and all that. Golddiggers. Yes, let's not forget they exist. So Trump saying that is just stating facts, and it's not because he does it, it's because they let him.

We all know women behave like that. and we all know men will gladly accept their attention.
    Statix will suffice.

I mean, a whistleblower over on 4chan predicted the details of each coming forward recently, it's clear a lot of this was politically driven but still hard to be sure if it's all true or false.

If it is false, Trump will likely still have lost and so you'll just enrage a few more people and perhaps further reduce rape claim legitimacy in the eyes of many people.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

This guy makes some good points against the current accusers if you want to look into both sides of the matter:

Keep in mind, Gloria Allred also wanted to prosecute Rush Limbaugh for his comments about Sarah Fluke. She also involved herself in the 2010 California gubernatorial race by attacking the republican candidate, Meg Whitman, for employing an undocumented worker that she (Allred) had represented. She also was involved in attacking the Republican Herman Caine in 2012 using similar charges.

Gloria Allred is a political operative, I don't think her being involved here adds any credibility to the claims.
    Stefan Molyneux is a fucking retard and a Trump cheerleader. As soon as I saw him pop onto the screen I turned it off.

But it is called "True News," hosted by a guy who Runs Freedommain Radio! It must be trust worthy! I mean a supporter of MRA's clearly wouldn't post a biased youtube video...
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Deleted
    The trumpets will threaten to start indiscriminately kill people if Hillary doesn't step down, which they will do anyway.

I general you shouldn't vote depending on something like that. The trumpets say they have ben paid and they could jsut aswell pay them afterwards to recind their story.
    The point that remains is that the story is believable. It's something that you can't put past Trump and that says more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    I'd rather have a pig for a president than a corrupt criminal.
    I'd rather have a criminal than an idiot. I should know since I already have an idiot as head of state.

BTW: Did you say the same thing when Bill Clinton was bullied out of office over a consentual act?

So which one is which? Trump is the only one that can go to jail at this moment.

Have you watched the presentation and found anything that is factually incorrect? The author of that video does include a list of sources.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    It's funny how now all of a sudden these women come forward, as with Cosby; they smell money. It's disgusting. And the world just accepts it. It's far too easy for women to claim something like this happened. Sure, there's cases where it's true, but there's women out there that know they can say stuff llike this, lie about it and get away with it. If it turns out to be false, there should be dire consequences.

There was this young woman that said her father raped her to, and I quote, "teach him a lesson." How fucked up are you to do something like that, and then to your father? She deserves to be put in a hole.

Problem is, "locker room talk" or not, men do talk about women like that. Not all men, but there are men that do. But now, of course, it's all serious and bad. The fact is, Trump is right. He can do anything. Money makes some women lose their mind. Let's not forget there's women out there that basically make it their job to get money from rich men. "I want half" and all that. Golddiggers. Yes, let's not forget they exist. So Trump saying that is just stating facts, and it's not because he does it, it's because they let him.

We all know women behave like that. and we all know men will gladly accept their attention.
    People like you make me lose hope for humanity. If I was in a locker room and someone said to me, "Yeah so whenever I feel like getting laid I just go find some drunk chick, drag her into a park and rape her, the drunk ones can't do anything to stop you" I would knock him on his ass and get him arrested. What would you do? What is the difference with Trump? He's talking about sexually assaulting women- sexual contact without consent from someone in a position of power. You're cool with that? That's how people talk in locker rooms in the Netherlands?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Trump is the only one that can go to jail at this moment.
    Its pretty convenient, when you control the government, and are able to dictate that certain people are literally above the law. I believe this sentiment is why so many people are upset at the current state of affairs in this country.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertrump View Post
    so lets imagine after the election its proven that CNN didn t investigate the story that much because they where afraid the woman might be lying
    a cousin of one of the woman came out and said she was lying and some story s don t make that much seance
    They all will decide to mass suicide by double shotgun blast to the back of their head in a room closed from the outside and alone.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Trump and the trumpettes tell us the election is rigged so why does it matter at this point?
    The whole election system is set up in a way that it's rigged. There's absolutely zero reason why X Y Z votes should all go to a candidate whom people didn't even vote for, just because they "win" in a state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Trump at the age of "60" made those comments. I think many people are forgetting that Trump was not "30" at the time. 60 year "athletes" are extremely rare.

Now back to his comment! Trump boasted about sexually assaulting women, married or otherwise. He was married at this time, for third time no less. Was he just lying? If he was, what does it say about a 60 year old man who feels the need to lie about sexually assaulting married women while being married at the time? He wasn't even talking to a close friend but to some random guy. Trump's ego knows no bound.

That is why this guy is "super rich" and "super successful" and going to build a "big beautiful wall", paid by Mexico no less. You know Trump is lying because he is talking. If this guy will boast to some random dude like this, what do you think he will do if he is running for President? Well he will be the greatest candidate ever to run for Presidency, no less!

Have you watched the presentation and found anything that is factually incorrect? The author of that video does include a list of sources.
    Have you? If I present yo uwith a 1 hour video of Trump University, are you going to investigate any errors for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    But it is called "True News," hosted by a guy who Runs Freedommain Radio! It must be trust worthy! I mean a supporter of MRA's clearly wouldn't post a biased youtube video...
    I mean seriously, Molyneux is doing everything that Trump is doing and all of the Trump supporters. Deflecting to Clinton, instead of trying to provide evidence to support his claims.

- - - Updated - - -

Its pretty convenient, when you control the government, and are able to dictate that certain people are literally above the law. I believe this sentiment is why so many people are upset at the current state of affairs in this country.
    Sorry, where did I advocate that anyone was above the law? If they can find evidence that would get a conviction, then why don't they ask for a trial? Comey didn't recommend charges because there wasn't evidence of INTENT. And the rest of the witch hunts, haven't proven anything other than that Republicans are good at wasting money on investigations that lead no where. But yet, people like you still scream that she is corrupt, she isn't. That she is a criminal, she isn't. And that she is a murderer, she isn't. And they STILL won't provide said evidence.

what if the women are lying
    why aren't you asking about Trump? He's the one that admitted he sexually assaults women.

forget the women even exist. he's already admitted guilt.

Deleted
    Porque no los dos?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Haven't seen it covered yet, but I heard someone hacked into one of the women's bank accounts and found a deposit of $45,000.00 from an unknown benefactor four days before the story broke and this woman came forward. Can anyone confirm this? If this is a fact it seems rather sloppy.
    I've been keeping track of some developments and this is the first I am hearing of this. So please dont lie. It makes you look worse.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Haven't seen it covered yet, but I heard someone hacked into one of the women's bank accounts and found a deposit of $45,000.00 from an unknown benefactor four days before the story broke and this woman came forward. Can anyone confirm this? If this is a fact it seems rather sloppy.
    The thing about bank payments, is they state where it came from right there next to the amount... And this isn't the movies. You can't just casually hack into back accounts willy nilly.

And yet trump seems to be both.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2016-10-17 at 10:45 AM.