10+ Year Old Account
    Trump: "SNL was cool until they stopped inviting me to be a part of the show"

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgee View Post
    You know, I was kind of wondering about these too. The videos seem pretty damning, but given how the guy has a history of doctoring videos and cherry-picking footage, it's hard to trust him 100%. But then again I don't really understand how you can be having a conversation on "Paying mentally ill people to incite problems" or planting fake supporters to bird-dog" and then claim it's taken out of context.
    Quite easy.

"what are your thoughts on x activity"

"i think x activity has no place in an election".

Doesn't take much to go from that to "I think x activity has a place in an election". Find a few more things that revolve around it and you can make them say they're for it and how, without them ever having said that.

Editing is hilarious, and hilariously easy to make someone say something they didn't ever say provided you have the words.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoapuffs View Post
    but what about these youtube videos by Okeefe with so called "evidence" of rigging in action
    Pfft *waves dismissively*
    We've already got a solid case around SNL saying mean things.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Quite easy.

"what are your thoughts on x activity"

"i think x activity has no place in an election".

Doesn't take much to go from that to "I think x activity has a place in an election". Find a few more things that revolve around it and you can make them say they're for it and how, without them ever having said that.

Editing is hilarious, and hilariously easy to make someone say something they didn't ever say provided you have the words.
    It's almost EXACTLY what happened with Shirley Sherrod https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firing_of_Shirley_Sherrod

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Dude...that vs Taco Trucks on every corner?

Horses that come to a point + optical illusions... or culinary nirvana?
    I went to a wedding this weekend, and the caterer was a guy who owns taco trucks. He brought a fleet and served unlimited tacos all reception long. It was, as you put it, nirvana.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was Trump I'd fight for Stein and Johnson to be in the next debate. The only way he can win is by them taking votes from Clinton at this point. Clinton can remain silent for the entire 90 minutes and Trump will still find a way to make an ass out of himself. The only thing he has ever done was complain about his opponents, "the system", whatever institution that sees through his shallow persona.

Give Obama an Emmy, he was able to make it through the last part of that with a straight face.

#cmonman #stopwhining

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump tensions with party causing headaches down ballot

Dozens of House and Senate candidates bolted from Trump after the recent release of a 2005 audiotape in which he brags about his celebrity status allowing him to make uninvited advances on women.

Rep. Joe Heck, the Republican nominee for an open Senate seat in Nevada, immediately felt the backlash from Republican voters, getting booed at a party unity rally when calling for Trump to quit the race. House Speaker Paul Ryan, though not in a tight race, faced similar heckling at a Wisconsin rally from which Trump was dis-invited.

In Pennsylvania, some Trump loyalists are vowing not to vote for incumbent Republican Sen. Pat Toomey -- who is in a close race with Democratic challenger Katie McGinty and has refused to endorse Trump.

Man.... Trump got lucky.

Imagine if Hillary had been a two term President and he were running against Obama?

I don't even like Obama, but he relishes destroying Trump, and he's a fucking 10th Dan Black Belt at it. It's a work of art.

I'm just hoping he calls Trump a bitch before Election day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Give Obama an Emmy, he was able to make it through the last part of that with a straight face.

#cmonman #stopwhining
    He so clearly wants to burst out laughing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I'm just hoping he calls Trump a bitch before Election day.
    I assume you're talking about the "stop whining" speech? Or the Stephen Colbert resume bit?

Related: [url=http://time.com/4535798/donald-trump-congress-term-limits/]Trump just proposed a Constitutional Amendment for Congressional term limits. While it 100% fits his new narrative about "everyone's corrupt but me" and I don't personally hate the idea, I see two problems.
    a) three weeks left in the election is a bad time to start proposing something THAT big.
    b) oh boy, if you thought you didn't have down-ballot support now...

Deleted
    Trump voters please wake up and vote for Clinton! She is the lesser evil here! Just watch how unstable the world is, we need a strong us president who can balance things out.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

#cmonman #stopwhining

Going to really miss him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Fair enough, really was not aware this guy was so notorious.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw it posted on this thread a couple pages earlier and no one seemed to mention it again, that was all. You're way overthinking me.
    I'd say the 9 pages in the O'keefe thread have pretty much vindicated my point. So many other people seemed to have seen the video for what it is.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gingrich is blabbing away about the Clinton Campaign Criminal enterprise. Doesn't the GOP get tired of just lying ALL THE DAMN time? They are already a laughing stock with their joke of a Presidential candidate, and now by continuing to back him, they are risking complete breakdown.

Just stop already. Why the fuck would you want such an unqualified idiot like Trump in the White House anyway?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, you just can't make this shit up: Trump thinks opponent on drugs. What the holy hell fuck, batman?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Going to really miss him.
    I see you "Couch Commander" and raise you "Slow Jam the News"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    What the holy hell fuck, batman?
    Have you seen all that "not dignifying the drug test challenge with a response" the Clinton campaign has been doing? Also, the CPD hasn't brought it up either. I'd love to see him show up at the third debate and bring it up personally.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Have you seen all that "not dignifying the drug test challenge with a response" the Clinton campaign has been doing? Also, the CPD hasn't brought it up either. I'd love to see him show up at the third debate and bring it up personally.
    That would be fantastic.

I am a little concerned for Hillary and the third debate. Trump is almost literally unhinged at this point and completely off the rails. Trump is more than likely going to completely fuck up this third debate and slide further in the polls. But he could also do a lot of damage if the moderators aren't on the ball, or if he just ignores everything and goes for the jugular.

Also, as a side note - if Trump physically attacks Hillary, who do the Secret Service shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    WTF are you talking about? I brought up 2 specific cases about Clinton - Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers - where it was PROVEN that he lied and had an affair. How is that saying his guilty on based only on accusations? I never said he sexually assaulted anyone! I never ONCE mentioned Juanita Broderick or Kathleen Wiley.

again, WTF are you even talking about? I NEVER made that accusation, statement, or whatever the fuck you want to call it.
    Appologies, I misattributed other posters comments as yours. I am a bit confused. If you are not making that assertion then what does Bill Clinton's affairs or his lying have to do with the price of eggs? In other words. What does that have to do with Hillary Clinton running for president? Should she divorce her husband because he had an affair and lied about it? Does that exclude her from running?

Put it this way, Trump's wife has appeared nude in a Magazine before. I don't think that excludes him at all. Nicolas Sarkozy (old French president) has had his share of scandals regarding his spouses but I don't think that makes any difference at all. He did a pretty good job as president. I am battling to see what the Bill Clinton's affairs and him lying about it has to do with this election. You can't pick who you fall in love with or your family for that matter.

Oh, so the statement I quoted where she COMPLETELY DISAVOWED that and explained it counts for nothing? Are you fucking serious?
    Here is the problem I have. The first statement was made under oath. The second was a comment to a reporter which was not under oath. Typically one would believe what is said under oath before you believe stuff that is not. If she now disavows the statements under oath as well, that just makes it more complex because she would then be lying under oath but which one is the lie?

Your blind hatred of Trump is pretty pathetic. And your use of the word "bloody" earlier implies you are not even an American, which means you can't even vote - yet you are that committed to denigrating and piling on Trump?
    I don't hate Trump. He does scare my though. A lot. He is one of the first politicians who I don't know what he will do. He says so many conflicting things that I just can't read him. I am not hiding that I come from another country. If you look at my post history you will see that I moved to the US a number of years back.

Conversation over with you. You are making false accusations against me.
    Again, appoligies for misatributing other posters comments to you. What confused me is that I don't understand the relevance of Bill Clinton if one is not trying to tie his deeds to Hillary's presidential aspirations.

I mean, you just can't make this shit up: Trump thinks opponent on drugs. What the holy hell fuck, batman?
    "I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate, ’cause I don’t know what’s going on with her." He added: "But at the beginning of her last debate, she was all pumped up at the beginning. And at the end, it was like ... she could barely even reach her car."
    I am not a medical doctor but maybe she just had some coffee and you are exaggerating a little, Donald.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a little concerned for Hillary and the third debate. Trump is almost literally unhinged at this point and completely off the rails. Trump is more than likely going to completely fuck up this third debate and slide further in the polls. But he could also do a lot of damage if the moderators aren't on the ball, or if he just ignores everything and goes for the jugular.
    Wallace is on the ball. I've theorized before he'll be relatively mild to uphold FOX's reputation -- he was very specific about representing his network favorably -- but part of that would be shutting down crazy. I also have faith in Clinton's preparedness to take on some of the more obvious accusations.

Also, as a side note - if Trump physically attacks Hillary, who do the Secret Service shoot?
    If Trump actually attacks, I'm fairly sure the Secret Service would step in to protect President Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump tensions with party causing headaches down ballot

Dozens of House and Senate candidates bolted from Trump after the recent release of a 2005 audiotape in which he brags about his celebrity status allowing him to make uninvited advances on women.

Rep. Joe Heck, the Republican nominee for an open Senate seat in Nevada, immediately felt the backlash from Republican voters, getting booed at a party unity rally when calling for Trump to quit the race. House Speaker Paul Ryan, though not in a tight race, faced similar heckling at a Wisconsin rally from which Trump was dis-invited.

In Pennsylvania, some Trump loyalists are vowing not to vote for incumbent Republican Sen. Pat Toomey -- who is in a close race with Democratic challenger Katie McGinty and has refused to endorse Trump.
    This is a perfect example of Trump’s causing headaches for down ballot Republicans. For the first time in 15 years, Republican Rep. Darrell Issa is fighting to hang on to his seat in Congress, and he shouldn’t be in this position since in his district (CA 49th District) Republicans’ voters have 8-9% advantage over Democrats’.

I am not sure if this has anything to do with Trump, but there is a good chance that after the election, Democrats in CA may have super majority in both houses.

Oh, and for the people pushing O'Keefe videos of allegedly compromising videos of people doing stupid'n shady thing....

Michael Moore release tomorrow a movie about his experience with Trump voters in Ohio

http://time.com/4535668/michael-moor...p-documentary/

That's going to be so good.

(Disclaimer : Moore is unreliable. But he films way better than O'keefe)