Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Man on PCP tries to kill cop, cop refuses to shoot for fear of public backlash, video

SEE IT: Man beats Chicago police officer who refused to shoot him for fear of public backlash, rips out her hair as other cops Tase him

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2831834

Chicago police released dramatic video showing a hulking gang member, allegedly high on PCP, attacking an officer — a brutal beating that left the cop, who said she didn’t user her gun because she feared public backlash, severely injured.

Parta Huff, 28, allegedly slammed the cop’s head onto concrete pavement over and over again, leaving her with a concussion as well as shoulder, wrist and neck injuries, the Chicago Tribune reported.

The bodycam video, released Friday, showed a other cops repeatedly shocking Huff with Tasers as he continued to ripped out chunks of the attacked officer’s hair.

The officer — who was rushed to a hospital after her partner and other cops pried Huff off of her — told Chicago’s police chief she didn’t shoot her attacker because she feared it would tarnish the force’s reputation.

Police said Huff was high on PCP when he crashed his car in front of a liquor store on Oct. 5. When the officer and her partner arrived, Huff tried to walk away from the scene and ignored their commands, authorities said.

The duo chased after Huff and tried to handcuff him, the newly released video showed. Huff struggled with the officers, who used a Taser on him. Eventually, Huff and one of the fell to the ground amid the chaos.

That’s when Huff began slamming the cop’s head onto the ground and pulling at her hair, video showed.

“Let her go! Let her go!” the officer’s partner yelled as more back-up officers ran over to help.

Body-cam video from another cop showed a group of officers struggling to restrain Huff as he continued to yank on his victim's hair.

“Ugh, he's ripping my…” she groaned before a police radio crackle drowned out her painful pleas for help.

The officers Tased Huff several times before they pried him off of the bleeding cop. They handcuffed him and carried him to a police wagon, as the injured officer explained to another official how she had been attacked.

"Banging my head on the ground. And pounding my face … ripping my hair," she said.

After Huff had been locked in the police vehicle, one of the officers recounted the struggle to a firefighter, explaining that he had been Tased himself during the chaotic fight to subdue the suspect.

"A couple months ago, you could have shot him," the firefighter said laughing, according to the video.
    This women has no business being a police officer and I'll tell you why.

Shooting this degenerate gang banging brute would have been 100% justified and yet she refused to defend herself because of SJW brainwashing has scammed her into thinking that the world is somehow a better place with this subhuman alive.

The man is driving around a busy street tweaked off his ass crashing into things and trying to kill cops and yet she refused to do her duty.

She needs to be fired or given a permanent clerical position because next time it could be her partner or a civilian life on the line.

Bad cops exist, this is one of them.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

We already had a very long thread on this.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

And it's useless to point out that the officer could not have shot him before being beaten up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    well it didn't have Zomb's ranting in it so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Damn, sorry I missed that.

Oh well its worth rehashing over and over since it clearly represents a problem for our safety.

The public needs to be aware that some cops are refusing to do their jobs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    well it didn't have Zomb's ranting in it so there's that.
    If I'm around, you can count on me to bring you the substance that few others will deliver.
    MAGA

well you're good for a laugh so try to stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    And it's useless to point out that the officer could not have shot him before being beaten up.
    Her gun should have been drawn at the 0:24 mark.

He started aggressive resisting at around 0:35.

She got grabbed around 1:25.

There was time to put him down, and it would have been 100% justified to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    well you're good for a laugh so try to stick around.
    Making it longer than a day is becoming a near impossibility.
    MAGA

Tell me doctor Zoombergy, when the said useless cop should have fired on the culprit ? Tell me.

Please, people note : the OP said the weapon should have been drawn (and presumably used) at 0.24. Please, tell me, what the culprit done at 0.24 that warrant the dead penalty (coined as ''being put down'', you know, to use snarl words to imply that the dude is not an human being)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-10-19 at 12:13 AM.

why do we need another thread for this?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I would of been shot dead for just walking toward the cop lol.. Must be nice to be privileged

Tell me doctor Zoombergy, when the said useless cop should have fired on the culprit ? Tell me.
    See post #7 saarahtasher
    MAGA

Obviously, OP, ''a gud kop'' is one that empty his big manly handgun on suspects when he spots them. Nothing is more virile than firing on unharmed suspects.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-10-19 at 12:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The situation was resolved without any fatalities. This seems like it was the best case scenario for all involved. I think she's a hero and deserves a promotion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Outside your window... sit up straighter, that's bad for your posture!
    I doubt she's a bad cop. The problem is, say she did shoot him? Suddenly there's an outcry "He was a good boy! He was such a sweet young man!" And then, lo and behold "She's a bad cop, she shouldn't have shot him. She should have just tased him."

Geeze. Police really can't win these days, can they?
    "Is it a crime to know the truth? Is it sin to reach for those things which you fear?" - Schwarzvald

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I would of been shot dead for just walking toward the cop lol.. Must be nice to be privileged
    Okay, I'm going to say it : if you really believe the suspect should have been shot before he started attacking the police, that's beyond the most heavy-handed caricature of trigger happy cops.

15+ Year Old Account
    He isn't 'driving around a busy street tweaked off his ass crashing into things and trying to kill cops' - he's walking down the street at the start of the video from what I see - maybe that was the case when the police were called - but it's not evident in the evidence you presented.

It's also pretty unclear what happened when he attacked her - they're tasering him - he's not going down - they go off screen. We see them come back on screen a few seconds later, but now the female cop and the perp are apparently alone, he does look like he has her by the hair or something.

What's odd though at this point is that - given they were just struggling with him off camera - both the black female cop and the male cop are now wandering around non-chalantly - out of melee range of the struggling two? Why did the white dude back off? What's the black lady doing? White lady cop screams, white male cop runs up and punches the perp in the face, it looks like the perp throws a punch at the lady - both fall down, white lady cop lands headfirst - unclear if it was malicious by the perp.

What I see here:
    a) Obviously assaulting a police officer, possibly not responsible for the head injury
    b) Both the white cops seem embarrassingly untrained at handling someone? I've seen better combat skills amongst catty highschool girls.
    c) Reliance on tasers (especially melee range!) is no replacement for martial arts, or a good nightstick, or a gun = stop using tasers
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-10-19 at 12:27 AM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    He isn't 'driving around a busy street tweaked off his ass crashing into things and trying to kill cops'
    oh he already crashed the car he stole before they showed up, did you miss that bit? /s

I certainly hope American cops are not trained to use their guns on motorists who crasher their cars, even DIU drivers.

the tazer was completely useless, i could of done more by start putting my boots into his chest, his balls his head anywhere really, the tazer was a joke.

i mean he can't claim police brutality if you're actively assaulting, hurting, beating a police officer and refuse to stop, that's not brutality that's a fight and if your tazer doesn't do anything you're going to have to get violent or lose the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Okay, I'm going to say it : if you really believe the suspect should have been shot before he started attacking the police, that's beyond the most heavy-handed caricature of trigger happy cops.
    Hey, I was just pointing out that I would of been shot long before that person ever made contact lol. I'm one of those law biding citizens that grew up in Modesto Ca, a place where people literally kill people for fun. SO, I mean, I guess I grew up with respect that anyone with a gun can take your life - so when a cop tells me what's up, I listen, and when some gang member tells me off, I don't give them any lip knowing it's possibly they could end my life in a heartbeat over what - just talking shit back like I'm a badass?

So Yeah, I would of been shot dead if I was that person.