Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think all of the cops involved should've been fired. They really don't know how to control an uncooperative person. Hips and shoulders. It's really not that hard.

Amazing that not a single cop knows how to choke someone out. They could have ended the whole thing in about 10 secs with a choke hold and put him to sleep. None of the cops in that video look physically capable of doing their jobs unless they mainly act as traffic gaurds. People already dont want to become cops and now the ones that do apply are limp wrist out of shape people that should be sitting behind a desk or behind a mop bucket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    Amazing that not a single cop knows how to choke someone out. They could have ended the whole thing in about 10 secs with a choke hold and put him to sleep. None of the cops in that video look physically capable of doing their jobs unless they mainly act as traffic gaurds. People already dont want to become cops and now the ones that do apply are limp wrist out of shape people that should be sitting behind a desk or behind a mop bucket.
    Agreed, I weigh 145 lbs with no formal training and if there were 4 other people holding someone down I could have ended that non-lethally in about 30 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Obviously, OP, ''a gud kop'' is one that empty his big manly handgun on suspects when he spots them. Nothing is more virile than firing on unharmed suspects.
    Ah nice how you using the gud boy thing that gets people infracted by endus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

This video just demonstrates why a lot of cops resort to using their weapon - their job is extremely unsafe. It's always easy to criticize the cops when you're an arm chair quarter back tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Its to thanks to people like the OP that the US has a cop problem.

Please, do not ever move to my country.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Its to thanks to people like the OP that the US has a cop problem.

Please, do not ever move to my country.
    If your country is Russia you dont have to worry about anyone wanting to move there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

10+ Year Old Account
    When was she supposed to shoot him exactly?

I see a bunch of shitty cops with shitty training. I'll take half that back - I'm not saying they are shitty people because I don't know them but their training is shit and they were obviously ill prepared for that situation. Just about everything they did in their takedown was wrong, from half ass holds to what appeared to be cops just watching as as others got the crap beat out if them.

You don't need a gun in that situation but you do need some hands on training.

Have people not been listening? One of the ingredients in the cake we call "police misconduct" is piss poor training that has led to officers relying on the gun way too much or not being able to handle a situation like the one in the video, thus relying on the gun.

Seriously thought, when was she supposed to use her gun?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

From an objective standpoint, the guy in the khaki pants is the only one who has the slightest idea of what he's doing. Also, the hyperbolic commentary of the article is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    When was she supposed to shoot him exactly?

I see a bunch of shitty cops with shitty training. I'll take half that back - I'm not saying they are shitty people because I don't know them but their training is shit and they were obviously ill prepared for that situation. Just about everything they did in their takedown was wrong, from half ass holds to what appeared to be cops just watching as as others got the crap beat out if them.

You don't need a gun in that situation but you do need some hands on training.

Have people not been listening? One of the ingredients in the cake we call "police misconduct" is piss poor training that has led to officers relying on the gun way too much or not being able to handle a situation like the one in the video, thus relying on the gun.

Seriously thought, when was she supposed to use her gun?
    The OP said it 0.24

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt Chicago needs any more rioting. You know there's a problem when Cops are afraid to do their jobs now.

XDXDXD
    in a nation where students can go to university only thanks their sports achievement, really yours cops can be fat and dont go to some gym?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The OP said it 0.24
    I said 0:24 was when the gun should have been drawn.

This would have been proper procedure in the event that they've approached a suspect that is trying to flee an accident scene and is belligerently ignoring commands, the gun should have come out purely as a measure of caution.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Her gun should have been drawn at the 0:24 mark.

He started aggressive resisting at around 0:35.

She got grabbed around 1:25.

There was time to put him down, and it would have been 100% justified to do so.
    As for the time to shoot?

0:44 you hear them start to taze him for the first time off-camera.

0:55 that tick-tick-tick sound stops assuming this is when the off-camera officer stops tazing him.

1:13 both officers lose control of him.

My opinion is this is the point in which the female officer should have aimed, told her partner to create some space, and taken the shot.

She failed to do so and she told us exactly why.

It wasn't just a mistake it was her deliberate intention not to use her weapon.

She needs to be fired or parked behind a desk.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

I said 0:24 was when the gun should have been drawn.

This would have been proper procedure in the event that they've approached a suspect that is trying to flee an accident scene and is belligerently ignoring commands, the gun should have come out purely as a measure of caution.

As for the time to shoot?

0:44 you hear them start to taze him for the first time off-camera.

0:55 that tick-tick-tick sound stops assuming this is when the off-camera officer stops tazing him.

1:13 both officers lose control of him.

My opinion is this is the point in which the female officer should have aimed, told her partner to create some space, and taken the shot.

She failed to do so and she told us exactly why.

It wasn't just a mistake it was her deliberate intention not to use her weapon.

She needs to be fired or parked behind a desk.
    She should have aimed at him while being punched and thrown to the ground Gotcha. She should have done like ''in duh movies'' and pull up both two big manly guns and shoot dual handled (with, it's convenient, the bullet time that surely happens in real life too)

And kudos for ''put down''. You look so tough and alpha. No doubt that the US need to fire all their ''beta cucks cops'' and ''affirmative action'' (code word) and replace them with virile dudes ''more kompetent than the kops, kauze I have a big AK-47 and I'm willing to fire it anyone that look funny at me''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-10-19 at 01:49 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

If I'm around, you can count on me to bring you the substance that few others will deliver.
    I appreciate the gesture, but if I want that kind of substance, I'll click over to Stormfront. Or a cow pattie.

As for the vid: good. Nobody's dead, and crook apprehended.

Cops should hesitate to take a life.

" It's a helluva thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have. (Unforgiven,; 1992)
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    I appreciate the gesture, but if I want that kind of substance, I'll click over to Stormfront. Or a cow pattie.

As for the vid: good. Nobody's dead, and crook apprehended.

Cops should hesitate to take a life.

" It's a helluva thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have. (Unforgiven,; 1992)
    And I always appreciate the sort of radical extremist triggered mentality that looks at criticism of an officer who puts people in danger as being "racist".

Of course if every single factor of this indictment was the same, except for the skin color of the perp, there wouldn't be anybody dropping the "stormfront" meme.

Oh, and you say this is good?

A cop who refuses to do their job isn't good.

Next time it could be her partners life in danger, or a civilians, maybe one day you or a family member is being assaulted and the cop who response fails to do what is necessary to save you because of some misguided SJW brainwashing.

The "Ferguson effect", as they call it, is not good at all.

Its a breakdown of law & order.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account

The "Ferguson effect" is a good thing.

Cops should be aware that they will be scrutinized to hell and back for every little thing they do. They are public servants, not our masters.

If they aren't prepared to take the risk inherent in hesitating to use deadly force, I have a suggestion for them: quit.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not seeing the issue. They arrested him without anyone dying correct?

That is what police are suppose to do. They are not the be judge, jury and executioner on the streets.

And I always appreciate the sort of radical extremist triggered mentality that looks at criticism of an officer who puts people in danger as being "racist".

Of course if every single factor of this indictment was the same, except for the skin color of the perp, there wouldn't be anybody dropping the "stormfront" meme.

Oh, and you say this is good?

A cop who refuses to do their job isn't good.

Next time it could be her partners life in danger, or a civilians, maybe one day you or a family member is being assaulted and the cop who response fails to do what is necessary to save you because of some misguided SJW brainwashing.

And of course, cop job boil down to ''shoot unharmed suspects''

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    I'm not seeing the issue. They arrested him without anyone dying correct?

That is what police are suppose to do. They are not the be judge, jury and executioner on the streets.
    nope! as Zomb said they should have put the subhuman down like the beast he is. /s