Thread: Aimed Shot nerf

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Aimed Shot nerf

Aimed Shot (Marksmanship) A powerful aimed shot that deals [ 0.619 * 215% 204% of weapon damage or 0.038 * Level * 215% of weapon damage + 0.238 * 215% of weapon damage or 215% 204% of weapon damage + 0.238 * 204% of weapon damage or 204% of weapon damage ] Physical damage.

Is this for real? our ST dps was already mid pack, whats wrong with thos retarded devs?

Just blizzard being blizzard!!

Hey, don't worry, Vulnerable is getting buffed all good

Quote Originally Posted by oblivion13 View Post
    Hey, don't worry, Vulnerable is getting buffed all good
    do u have a source?

10+ Year Old Account
    So a 5.2% damage nerf to one ability (your top damaging ability mind you) should come out to like 2.5% overall damage nerf. I'm sure the class will be fine.

(also, keep in mind they frequently balance based on upcoming gear/events/etc to prevent classes from getting too out of line with scaling)

edit: on our 871 ilvl hunter this equates to a 7k dps nerf.
    Last edited by WskyDK; 2016-10-19 at 07:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I fail to see how is MM is out of scaling , show me please.
    The only fight which MM is far superior is I'lgenoth which we cheese dps there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beoren View Post
    I fail to see how is MM is out of scaling , show me please.
    The only fight which MM is far superior is I'lgenoth which we cheese dps there.
    They may not be "out of scaling" now, but they could be at some unforseen (by players) point in the future, and this was done to prevent that.

"Vulnerable now increases damage by 50% (was 25%), stacking up to 2 times (was 3 times)

I can't post links yet friend

Quote Originally Posted by oblivion13 View Post
    "Vulnerable now increases damage by 50% (was 25%), stacking up to 2 times (was 3 times)

I can't post links yet friend
    Vulnerable is not being used atm, MM hunters all go for Patient Sniper, so this is not a buff.

Deleted
    and here comes unhappy blizzard...

nerfing hunters while others are not even getting touched I guess blizzard simply does not want us the have the slightest chance to be in the top.

more nerfs to come I'm 100% sure
    Last edited by mmocdb0456d826; 2016-10-19 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    They may not be "out of scaling" now, but they could be at some unforseen (by players) point in the future, and this was done to prevent that.
    This is bullshit my friend. They can change it via hotfix when the time comes. All they do is looking at Warcraft logs EN statistics and they see MM in the top 3 and the only reason is Il'gynoth, the rest of the fights we're pretty much middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogahn View Post
    and here comes unhappy blizzard...

nerfing hunters while mages are not even getting touched I guess blizzard simply does not want us the have the slightest chance to be in the top.

more nerfs to come I'm 100% sure
    That's... not true actually, they nerfed Pyroblast. The other two mage specs were underperforming so they got buffs obviously.

I'm surprised Blizzard hit Aimed Shot instead of Sidewinders, if there's a problem with Marksmanship it's that talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beoren View Post
    This is bullshit my friend. They can change it via hotfix when the time comes. All they do is looking at Warcraft logs EN statistics and they see MM in the top 3 and the only reason is Il'gynoth, the rest of the fights we're pretty much middle.
    Or they can change it now.

You seem pretty upset about a minor nerf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Or they can change it now.

You seem pretty upset about a minor nerf
    it's about the direction this is gign again...

oh let's uickly check the logs... hunter on in the top???? nah that can't be true... let's nerf this... hmmm... I guess nerfing aimedshot is what matters

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna dip before this victim-complex gets any worse.

Good luck

Like WskyDK is saying, this nerf is pretty minor so I wouldn't be too upset.

Changing Marksman at the moment is hard because of Sidewinders. A talent that enables you to hit the entire room while still maintaining full ST damage is just really tricky to balance around. The problem Blizzard has is that without Sidewinders Marksman feels horrible to play, so they can't change it without making more wide changes to the spec as a whole.

Deleted
    also why are shadoows not even getting touched?

500k dps on any boss they want? hello?

ok, so what about warriors, mages and warlocks? why cant we ever be on top?

they're changing vulnerable from 3x25% to 2x50% so a 25% buff. It'll counteract the nerf to aimed shot. Can everyone stop freaking out when they see a single nerf, crikey.

- - - Updated - - -

Also whats with the crying about our dps being poor? we're IMHO in an awesome state, and majority of top hardcore raiders would agree. we're top5 on every fight, top 3 on most and can be #1 on some.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    they're changing vulnerable from 3x25% to 2x50% so a 25% buff. It'll counteract the nerf to aimed shot. Can everyone stop freaking out when they see a single nerf, crikey.

- - - Updated - - -

Also whats with the crying about our dps being poor? we're IMHO in an awesome state, and majority of top hardcore raiders would agree. we're top5 on every fight, top 3 on most and can be #1 on some.
    We use patient sniper.

--- Updated ---

Also. Who doesn't use patient sniper? You?
    Last edited by Solidux; 2016-10-19 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Replying to idiot