Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    So I finally decided to do that class hall quest where you get to kill Il'gynoth and receive a raid cache. Figured the easiest way to do this was to join LFR and deal with it. After almost wiping (really we had like 5 people alive at the end), Titanforged 880 Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor dropped from the boss. Needles to say, this made me giggle a bit. I'm running around with a 880 LFR trinket.
    Now I have almost no reason to kill Il'gynoth on mythic
    The cache gave me a 865 cloak, a whooping 1% upgrade over my old 860.

Anyone have a quick list of specs/classes that share relic types with us for the purposes of scumbaggin - *ahem* - sharing gear with pugs?

Or a list of what specs use what relic types in general.

Deleted
    I'm a total loss of words.

What stats should I prioritize?
    Atm I'm priorizing haste (until 20~)>Vers/mast>Crit

Once come night hold and I get 4p (hopefully unerfed)Haste>Mast>Vers/crit since you'd be able to upkeep demonic 24/7?

Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    I'm a total loss of words.

What stats should I prioritize?
    Atm I'm priorizing haste (until 20~)>Vers/mast>Crit

Once come night hold and I get 4p (hopefully unerfed)Haste>Mast>Vers/crit since you'd be able to upkeep demonic 24/7?
    The stats are on the first page of this group. When we get close to Nighthold I will release Stats for it once I get experience with it and after any nerfs too it. No reason to do any hard TC right now.

Unstable Arcanocrystal

This has already been asked but not an answer was provided. I also searched in wowhead's page. I was (probably) lucky to grab the Warforged (865) Unstable Arcanocrystal in the same week I got Xavius N trinket (also war forged, 855). I understand the latter is broken or not that useful from this forum, but what about the Arcanocrystal?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felgong View Post
    This has already been asked but not an answer was provided. I also searched in wowhead's page. I was (probably) lucky to grab the Warforged (865) Unstable Arcanocrystal in the same week I got Xavius N trinket (also war forged, 855). I understand the latter is broken or not that useful from this forum, but what about the Arcanocrystal?
    Unstable Arcanocrystal is very strong - you should definitely use that.

Does anyone know if the overflowing m+ affix this week applies to our self healing when at full hp?

Quote Originally Posted by hairspray View Post
    Does anyone know if the overflowing m+ affix this week applies to our self healing when at full hp?
    The application of the debuff should only applies to the heals coming from the healer, but the heals you do once the debuff is applied takes it out of self heals.

Bsaically: you're missing 500k and heal yourself for a million, the overhealing doesn't make a new debuff or add to a debuff already existing

If you're missing 500k and you get healed for a million by the healer, it applies the debuff, and any self healing you do until the debuff goes away gets absorbed

Deleted
    So I got the symbionte how bad did I luck out? Stats are good for M+ right?

It's nice for Skittish but that's about it.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's about a 3% DPS increase on average, which isn't too bad for a single item slot. It's particularly noticeable in mythic+ on Tyrannical Odyn or Helya. If you care about your DPS, it's probably quite decent by comparison to the other options for Vengeance.
    Last edited by Khiyone; 2016-10-19 at 04:33 PM.

Deleted
    it's so-so. it's obviously not great but it could be worse.

god: cloak, boots
    good but not that great: leech ring, bracers
    mid: belt
    garbage: other ring, necklace, shoulders

In the end, you are usually gonna use the legendary because of stats/ilvl. I put up legendary rankings on wowhead per Raiding or M+. Group comp and the dung you are running will change them slightly, but in general that's what you will usually run.

I'm surprised this question has never come up:

How well does (if at all?) Mark of the Hidden Satyr interact with our abilities, namely Charred Warblades? I was looking at my Details! addon, and it apparently read Mark of the Hidden Satyr as fire damage... Then I looked on WoWhead and it can apparently proc off the fireballs from Fishbrul special...

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    it's so-so. it's obviously not great but it could be worse.

god: cloak, boots
    good but not that great: leech ring, bracers
    mid: belt
    garbage: other ring, necklace, shoulders
    In high level M+ the bracers are OP as fuck. I can constantly keep large packs of mobs CCed, and cheese adds on boss fights as a few examples:

imps last week in a M+9 COS if you silenced them, they stack necrotic on the tank. We kept tight and I was able to chain CC both imp packs that spwaned.

The pack up the stairs after hymdal in M+10 teeming fortified HoV, I was able to keep half the pack CCed, turning a near impossible pull at our groups ilevel into 2 fairly easy pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    I'm surprised this question has never come up:

How well does (if at all?) Mark of the Hidden Satyr interact with our abilities, namely Charred Warblades? I was looking at my Details! addon, and it apparently read Mark of the Hidden Satyr as fire damage... Then I looked on WoWhead and it can apparently proc off the fireballs from Fishbrul special...
    Doubt you'd heal off a pets damage, even if it's fire (You summon a satyr that damages it, you don't just shoot the fire damage). That small amount of a heal also seems trivial compared to the other neck enchants.

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    Doubt you'd heal off a pets damage, even if it's fire (You summon a satyr that damages it, you don't just shoot the fire damage). That small amount of a heal also seems trivial compared to the other neck enchants.
    Oh, I wasn't expecting anything earth shattering. I would've been entertained if it actually had that kind of synergy. I figured, maybe 100 heals per second at best. Barely a trickle.

I know that Satyr does work with Fiery Demise buffing, but does not work with Charred Warblades. I haven't tested the food, but I would assume it is the same or worse.

Deleted
    Never paid attention to this before, but neither Soul Carver nor Sigil of Flame's dots seem to be able to crit... nice..

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Never paid attention to this before, but neither Soul Carver nor Sigil of Flame's dots seem to be able to crit... nice..
    Ill check my logs to see if this is the case

Ya I looked at my logs for this whole raid week and haven't seen a Tick Crit on Sigil or Carver atm. Didn't even know that lol.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2016-10-20 at 02:47 AM.