Poll: Favorite EN boss?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Favorite boss in EN?

What's your guys favorite boss? And why?

Deleted
    There is no boss that I really like actually.

Hmm now that I think about it there are no real memorable fights in EN.

Not the worst but definitively not the best aswell.

If I had to choose I'd go with ... uhm well I can't. I found myself thinking what I think is my favorite boss, but I really feel indifferent about EN bosses. I take elerenthe because everybody hates him, but I don't ^^

Elerethe Renferal, find it one of the more interesting fights that can get a little chaotic. Plus I tend to top DPS on it hehe.

Cenarius for sure, the level of control you have over the fight based on your raids needs, to many stacks? get wisps. Tanks having trouble? grab yourself a drake. Healing issues, some sisters would do the trick, and mana issues during the later half of the fight, Ancient is your savior, I just love that mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by BoonOP View Post
    Elerethe Renferal, find it one of the more interesting fights that can get a little chaotic. Plus I tend to top DPS on it hehe.
    Thats why I like that fight as well

Xavius - I'm a shadow priest

Cenarius. Has a good mix of single target, cleave/AOE, and race to the finish sub 30%, while also dodging mechanics. The brambles are obnoxious but other then that, fun fight.

Xavius fight is fun too, albeit phase 1 is pretty boring and uneventful.

I hate all the bosses. They're all based on bursting down adds and twiddling your thumbs while you wait to drop your voidzones somewhere

I really like Il'gynoth. The whole atmosphere, the whispers etc. Plus it felt good seeing that tumor deflate.

I love Ursoc, it's just a fun fight and I feel like there isn't a moment I get to breathe which is a nice change from the other fights. I wouldn't want every fight to be like that but it's nice to have one Also Ursoc is my boy and I <3 being able to save him and everyone else from the nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I love Ursoc, it's just a fun fight and I feel like there isn't a moment I get to breathe which is a nice change from the other fights. I wouldn't want every fight to be like that but it's nice to have one Also Ursoc is my boy and I <3 being able to save him and everyone else from the nightmare
    From a healing perspective I want to Spartan kick him off of high mountain. From a DPS perspective, especially as shadow, you better not pick me to charge at 70 stacks of VF because I will die, other than that it's a fun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    From a healing perspective I want to Spartan kick him off of high mountain. From a DPS perspective, especially as shadow, you better not pick me to charge at 70 stacks of VF because I will die, other than that it's a fun fight.
    Lol As a tank it's awesome and exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Lol As a tank it's awesome and exciting.
    Ah, that's the one perspective I won't know. I haven't seriously tanked since Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Cenarius. Has a good mix of single target, cleave/AOE, and race to the finish sub 30%, while also dodging mechanics. The brambles are obnoxious but other then that, fun fight.

Xavius fight is fun too, albeit phase 1 is pretty boring and uneventful.
    I don't get the love for Cenarius, I guess I just don't like heavy add based fights. Xavius p3 is my favorite though. I love hitting that 30% and going balls to the wall tunneling hard trying to beat the soft enrage.

Xavius and Il'gynoth tie as my fav fight's.

Il'gynoth with his whispering and the room you fight Xavius in just make it interesting IMO. Love the atmosphere on both.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    Both as a dps and a tank, i really enjoy Cenarius. He does not have many to fight with for the top spot, because i think he is by far better then most of the other bosses. That is not saying, that the other bosses are totally bad, but that their total fight becomes a bit boring after a few clears. For example, while many people dislike Xavius, i think that he has one of the best burn phases ever made. His enrage timer is all based around controlled mind control. Some are gonna get mind controlled and in most first kills, both tanks and mostly healers are gonna be MCed or dead and while it might be a problem in anyother fight if people are forced to die, in Xavius, the fight is designed around it So 3rd phase of Xavius is my favorite feature in EN, but Cenarius is the best complete boss.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Ilgynoth because I don't feel worthless as a DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Both as a dps and a tank, i really enjoy Cenarius. He does not have many to fight with for the top spot, because i think he is by far better then most of the other bosses. That is not saying, that the other bosses are totally bad, but that their total fight becomes a bit boring after a few clears. For example, while many people dislike Xavius, i think that he has one of the best burn phases ever made. His enrage timer is all based around controlled mind control. Some are gonna get mind controlled and in most first kills, both tanks and mostly healers are gonna be MCed or dead and while it might be a problem in anyother fight if people are forced to die, in Xavius, the fight is designed around it So 3rd phase of Xavius is my favorite feature in EN, but Cenarius is the best complete boss.
    Didn't really get to experience the fight properly yet, is it kinda like Cho'gall then? In Cata - Bastion of Twilight?

The Dragons of Nightmare. As a Destruction Warlock I feel like that fights made for us. If I put aside personal class biases then honestly nothing. One of the weaker intro raids but we'll see how Nighthold is.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2016-10-19 at 06:23 PM.

the spider, its always fun watching half the raid die during first transition and then still killing the boss