Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I don't know you lot are so paranoid about Parliament not actually triggering Article 50, I've already said that politically it would be pretty much impossible for them to ignore the result. Parliament has to be the one to do it though, not the executive since it deals with issues like removing rights from Citizens. If that can be done under Royal Prerogative it sets a dangerous precedent and undermines Parliament's Sovereignty. I thought that was a big issue for you?
    Because The Parliament are there to represent the People, you know, the House of Commons, but most of them are silver spooned inbreds not worthy to hold office save for corrupt nepotism.

I tolerate Parliament like I tolerate the wort on the back of my knee, but as soon as it becomes malicious to the body whole, then it needs to be lanced off so proper skin can grow there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    50%+1 is a majority.
    Welcome to the Regressive Liberal mindset.

50% +1 is not a majority when it's for French-Canadians, but let's that pass....

People that believe that the core of the UK economic problems are because of the EU are deluding themselves-the eeeeebil EU even let them keep their own currency as a concession.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    50% +1 is not a majority when it's for French-Canadians, but let's that pass....

People that believe that the core of the UK economic problems are because of the EU are deluding themselves-the eeeeebil EU even let them keep their own currency as a concession.
    Ah, here comes Sarahtasher, who belives things like the UK keeping their currency was a "Concession"

An ironic Concession that left the British pound at a record strength.

The Issue is the EU is politically against the ideals of Britain. Britain wants to remain Politically seperate from the downward retard spiral Germany is leading. We weighed our opinion and we found we were willing to take an economic cut to save our Political landscape.

Welcome to Democracy, Sometimes, people don't want Globalism slammed down their throats.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meafy View Post
    And what started out as a trade block has suddenly become a Political union, which btw was never the point of the E.U . And now there is talk of a EU defense Budget.
    This is exactly the problem with the EU today. What was once a Trade bloc is now trying to become the United States of Europe. If a country doesn't agree with this, they have the right to leave. That's exactly what UK did. Why is Europe now pissy about a country choosing its right to use Article 50?

The EU now wants a EU army. Why does a trading bloc need an armed force? Why does it need to rule over other countries laws which have nothing to do with trade or employment? Why does a trade bloc need freedom of movement where one or two countries can force the others to take refugees or face punishments? Why is it Ok for a trade bloc to do things like this?

The EU is not what it was originally meant to be when UK entered into it. We are now deciding we don't want to be part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Ah, here comes Sarahtasher, who belives things like the UK keeping their currency was a "Concession"

The Issue is the EU is politically against the ideals of Britain. Britain wants to remain Politically seperate from the downward retard spiral Germany is leading. We weighed our opinion and we found we were willing to take an economic cut to save our Political landscape.

Welcome to Democracy, Sometimes, people don't want Globalism slammed down their throats.
    Globalism, the new code word for ''international cosmopolite bankers'', isn' it ? Or in the present case, Western countries imagining a boogeyman out to ''get our jobs'' after spending the previous decades convincing at gunpoint other countries to remove all protective barriers but suddenly realizing that the dirty impure foreigners can actually compete with them

As a Canadian, it's really, really, really fun to see Americans crying about free trade deals that ''took ur jobz''

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    This is exactly the problem with the EU today. What was once a Trade bloc is now trying to become the United States of Europe. If a country doesn't agree with this, they have the right to leave. That's exactly what UK did. Why is Europe now pissy about a country choosing its right to use Article 50?

The EU now wants a EU army. Why does a trading bloc need an armed force? Why does it need to rule over other countries laws which have nothing to do with trade or employment? Why does a trade bloc need freedom of movement where one or two countries can force the others to take refugees or face punishments? Why is it Ok for a trade bloc to do things like this?

The EU is not what it was originally meant to be when UK entered into it. We are now deciding we don't want to be part of it.
    Exactly, no true words have ever been spoken. My biggest issue was how the Sphere of influence was so obvious.

Germant wants to let in tons of Immigrants, So now ALL of the EU needed too. Funny that.

Because The Parliament are there to represent the People, you know, the House of Commons, but most of them are silver spooned inbreds not worthy to hold office save for corrupt nepotism.

I tolerate Parliament like I tolerate the wort on the back of my knee, but as soon as it becomes malicious to the body whole, then it needs to be lanced off so proper skin can grow there.
    You're talking about the individuals who make up Parliament. What you're suggesting undermines Parliament as an institution and affects it's power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RiainED View Post
    Literally all of your posts are ranty and abusive for absolutely no reason.
    You could say that about a lot of the posts in this thread. The mods sure seem to be slacking off when it comes to this subject.

Deleted
    Globalism, the new code word for ''international cosmopolite bankers'', isn' it ? Or in the present case, Western countries imagining a boogeyman out to ''get our jobs'' after spending the previous decades convincing at gunpoint other countries to remove all protective barriers but suddenly realizing that the dirty impure foreigners can actually compete with them

As a Canadian, it's really, really, really fun to see Americans crying about free trade deals that ''took ur jobz''
    It's really not suprising you're Canadian.

And no, Globalism is the idea that countries need to be "More open in all venues"

The EU doesn't benefit the UK working class, it benefits the large International Companies who enjoy it's free market and don't care about the cost of Immigrant driving down the value of Workers because their means of production are outside the EU anyway. I am a Nationalist, it's not an ugly word. I beleive the British Government, it's laws, and it's ideals, should stand for the British people.

Fuck the Big American companies not being able to use Britain as a gateway into Europe while providing so little to us.

Fuck the Immigrants who provide little to our economy.

Fuck the "Refugees" who refuse to stay in Italy and Hungry so now they're shitting up Calais.

A Government's first duty is to it's people, not the world.

Y

Yeah, I'm aware. Not Internet Tough Guy screaming about subhumans : ''retard''. You have to be a ''retard'' to no love ''duh gud old times'' of raw rabid nationalism that led to millions of white Europeans to die. You have to be a ''beta cuck SJW'' to think that Verdun and the Somme are something else than a level of Battlefield I where ''stronk alpha dude'' have kill streaks.

- - - Updated - - -

It's really not suprising you're Canadian.

And no, Globalism is the idea that countries need to be "More open in all venues"

The EU doesn't benefit the UK working class, it benefits the large International Companies who enjoy it's free market and don't care about the cost of Immigrant driving down the value of Workers because their means of production are outside the EU anyway. I am a Nationalist, it's not an ugly word. I beleive the British Government, it's laws, and it's ideals, should stand for the British people.

Fuck the Big American companies not being able to use Britain as a gateway into Europe while providing so little to us.

Fuck the Immigrants who provide little to our economy.

Fuck the "Refugees" who refuse to stay in Italy and Hungry so now they're shitting up Calais.

A Government's first duty is to it's people, not the world.
    Dude, you are not manly enough. You look SJW weak. Talk about getting rid of the Scots-yet another weakling subhuman invaders.

Besides, that new ''nationalism'' gimmick of the alt right, it's so cute...it's all talk and talk about ''white nationalism'', while forgetting conveniently that this kind of nationalism was almost exclusively directed against other white guys There was never something called (thinly veiled) white nationalism : it was French hating Italians, Germans hating everyone, Poles hating Czechs, Hungarians hating Romanians...
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-10-19 at 10:44 PM.

Deleted
    Y

Yeah, I'm aware. Not Internet Tough Guy screaming about exterminating subhumans : ''retard''. You have to be a ''retard'' to no love ''duh gud old times'' of raw rabid nationalism that led to millions of white Europeans to die. You have to be a ''beta cuck SJW'' to think that Verdun and the Somme are something else than a level of Battlefield I where ''stronk alpha dude'' have kill streaks.
    Those people died for this country. I for one will not let those deaths be in Vain for the greedy faceless Globalists who wish to tear down Britain. The Somme and Verdun were fought to ensure a German didn't control our country. I'd be damned to let some spineless Bureaucrats do that today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Well, as you say, it isn't okay for a trading bloc to do any of that. Which is why the EU isn't only a trading block. It hasn't been for some 20-30 years. It's a confederation.

Deleted
    Dude, you are not manly enough. You look SJW weak. Talk about getting rid of the Scots-yet another weakling subhuman invaders.
    Did I trigger you for not wanting to have full open borders, letting the unwashed uneducated Barbarians through the gates?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Well, as you say, it isn't okay for a trading bloc to do any of that. Which is why the EU isn't only a trading block. It hasn't been for some 20-30 years. It's a confederation.
    And that's why we backed out as soon as the Hun and the Franks tried bearing down on us again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Did I trigger you for not wanting to have full open borders, letting the unwashed uneducated Barbarians through the gates?

- - - Updated - - -

And that's why we backed out as soon as the Hun and the Franks tried bearing down on us again.

That's exactly what people said about James I/VI, before dehtroning his scion to replace him with a Dutch....

- - - Updated - - -

Those people died for this country. I for one will not let those deaths be in Vain for the greedy faceless Globalists who wish to tear down Britain. The Somme and Verdun were fought to ensure a German didn't control our country. I'd be damned to let some spineless Bureaucrats do that today.
    No, it's normal to have hundred of people dying for one forsaken town in French because the Serbs want Kosovo, Germans want even more of Poland, Russia wants Galicia and so forth.

Deleted
    That's exactly what people said about James I/VI, before dehtroning his scion to replace him with a Dutch....
    Is that when we imported loads of dutch to replace the English common man? I care little about the nationality of the Monarch. It's the people of England, the Culture of England, the Spirit of England, that I care about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU

- - - Updated - - -

Barbarians like Poles ? BTW, it's well known that, let's be blunt, the non-white population of UK come from the EU, isn'it ? Totally not from former Imperial countries...

- - - Updated - - -

Is that when we imported loads of dutch to replace the English common man? I care little about the nationality of the Monarch. It's the people of England, the Culture of England, the Spirit of England, that I care about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU
    You are not even aware that James I/VI was a Scot ?

Deleted
    No, it's normal to have hundred of people dying for one forsaken town in French because the Serbs want Kosovo, Germans want even more of Poland, Russia wants Galicia and so forth.
    That's what happens in Wars. People die to protect their homelands. I wouldn't expect a Globalist Regressive to understand. Thanks for making all those deaths mean worthless though, How noble of you.

- - - Updated - - -

You are not even aware that James I/VI was a Scot ?
    Are you not even aware of what I said?

King Cnut was a Dane.
    The current Monarchs are German.
    Richard the Lionheart is French
    Henry the V is a Norman.

I don't care, they are English Kings. I am an Englishman. I cherish our History, our union and our future away from a devouring faceless bureaucracy.

That's what happens in Wars. People die to protect their homelands. I wouldn't expect a Globalist Regressive to understand. Thanks for making all those deaths mean worthless though, How noble of you.
    Oh, gotcha, you have to be a ''globalist regressive'' to think that so many white europeans dying because of the murder of an archduke was not the idea of the century. It's the same king of reasonning that led to sending hundred of thousands of Frenchmen being mowed down by German machine guns because idiots thougts that khaki pants were ''for sissies''.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Are you not even aware of what I said?

King Cnut was a Dane.
    The current Monarchs are German.
    Richard the Lionheart is French
    Henry the V is a Norman.

I don't care, they are English Kings. I am an Englishman. I cherish our History, our union and our future away from a devouring faceless bureaucracy.
    Oh boy, not even taking the Act of Union, I take it.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-10-19 at 10:55 PM.

Deleted
    Oh, gotcha, you have to be a ''globalist regressive'' to think that so many white europeans dying because of the murder of an archduke was not the idea of the century.
    Yeah, Britain should have just sat that one out and let the War boil over until they're left on the defensive. How stupid of the British right? if only we all had no borders, then no wars would ever be fought right?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    When the UK joined, it was the EC, then the EEC. EEC is:
    The main aim of the EEC, as stated in its preamble, was to "preserve peace and liberty and to lay the foundations of an ever closer union among the peoples of Europe". Calling for balanced economic growth, this was to be accomplished through:
    The establishment of a customs union with a common external tariff
    Common policies for agriculture, transport and trade, including standardization (for example, the CE marking designates standards compliance)
    Enlargement of the EEC to the rest of Europe
    That was a Trade Bloc. The UK joined the EEC, a trade bloc.

The EU came after and gave itself more and more power, which UK mostly disagreed with. And now we are here, not happy with it and so we have decided to leave, which is our right to do so.