Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The whole election is a joke and America is the punchline.
    That's ridiculous. America is obviously that one person who pretends to get the joke but very clearly doesn't, even after its explained.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Just woke up, what are the highlights of what Trump said? Did he go full Mr.Garrison?
    He was a bit less insane in the first 30 minutes than in the past, but then he went on on some random conspiracy doomsaying stuff, and that's where he was till the end of the debate. Turns out, Russia is stronger than the US, Iran is taking over Iraq, elections are rigged and media is rigged against him, everything about his words towards women was made up, all the economists unanimously claiming his tax plan will increase the US debt are wrong and he knows better... Usual Trump.

Oh, and that "Will you accept the results if you lose? - We'll see about that."
    Last edited by May90; 2016-10-20 at 02:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    He was a bit less insane in the first 30 minutes than in the past, but then he went on on some random conspiracy doomsaying stuff, and that's where he was till the end of the debate. Turns out, Russia is stronger than the US, Iran is taking over Iraq, elections are rigged and media is rigged against him, everything about his words towards women was made up, all the economists unanimously claiming his tax plan will increase the US debt are wrong and he knows better... Usual Trump.

Oh, and that "Will you accept the results if you lose? - We'll see about that."
    Not to mention that she set him up several times for a bombing run, he managed to not grab every trap by the pussy but she pummeled him for long periods of time for being a Russian puppet, which his responce was 'Nu-Uh, YOU ARE!" and Wallace and Hillary pummeled him on his sexual assault accusations to which he was so badly pummeled that he pulled email defence out of thin air without trying to even segway into it which made it look like he was trying to hide from the assault questions rather than pivoting smoothly. He also stated that he won't apologise to his own wife for possibly sexually assaulting women because he did nothing wrong but his wife did an interview with Anderson Cooper where she stated that he apologized to her for his bad behavior. So either she is lying or he is. He must not of been watching her interview.

10+ Year Old Account
    "What Donald Trump has said, over time, if you take all of his statements together, he has said that he will respect the results of the election," said Kellyanne Conway, found after the debate shoveling manure.

That's not spin. That's just a flat-out lie. At this point the only way she can reclaim any shred of dignity is to just walk away from the campaign. She has to know they lost anyhow. That's what Ailes did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    He also stated that he won't apologise to his own wife for possibly sexually assaulting women because he did nothing wrong but his wife did an interview with Anderson Cooper where she stated that he apologized to her for his bad behavior.
    Not to mention, in that tape, he moved on on a married woman "like a bitch" while his newlywed supermodel wife was home pregnant. A fact that remains not just undisputed, but confirmed by the intended target.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "What Donald Trump has said, over time, if you take all of his statements together, he has said that he will respect the results of the election," said Kellyanne Conway, found after the debate shoveling manure.

That's not spin. That's just a flat-out lie. At this point the only way she can reclaim any shred of dignity is to just walk away from the campaign. She has to know they lost anyhow. That's what Ailes did.

Not to mention, in that tape, he moved on on a married woman "like a bitch" while his newlywed supermodel wife was home pregnant. A fact that remains not just undisputed, but confirmed by the intended target.
    He really does just live in his own world. Basically, he's a sociopath.
    Last edited by cubby; 2016-10-20 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    He really does just live in his own world. Basically, he's a sociopath - right?
    There are a lot of issues here, one of which is that he learned he could be successful in life by behaving like a used car salesman, in that he wants you to buy something you may not want for his price so he uses a lot of positive verbage and repetition when he speaks while convincing you that you don't need to kick the tires or do a test drive in the car because it is such an amazing car, then you believe him because you genuinely like him and therefore must be trustworthy. He can't possibly be telling you what you want to hear so he can get his commission for selling a lemon.

I will give him one thing, he unconsciously manipulates people with his verbal patterns, constantly using positives like "It's great, it's amazing, a really great deal." and disaprages competition with extreme negatives, "It's horrible, the worst, I can't believe it, so terrible" while using 5th grade vocabulary like newspapers do to maximise readership. Then he reinforces the ideal that he knows what he is talking about with, "They ask me all the time, Mr. Trump, why do they do this? You want to know why? I'll tell you why, they do this because.." which makes people this he is an authority in knowledge, then he finishes with how much you are going to love it and that he gaurantees it but he hasn't said one thing about his plans or policies.

It is no wonder sheeple say when he speaks they found themselves crying, he is an amazing manipulator, fortunately he is incapable of controlling his own personal behavior throughout his own personal history or else he would be sweeping Hillary under the rug. It seems one of the few people he is incapable of convincing to work in his own favor is himself.

Personally I know if I ever start crying from what someone running for office says I know I need to slam my dick in a heavy book to pull myself out of the spinzone.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

He also stated that he didn't know any of these women and we know for a fact that he knew the Times Reporter that he threw himself at and said, "You know we are going to have an affair right?" while trying to manhandle her in Ivanka's childhood bedroom, Melania later asked her why she wasn't visiting anymore.

He consistently lied about the lies throughout the debate anytime one of his quotes that were filmed seemed like a negative to him getting elected.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of issues here, one of which is that he learned he could be successful in life by behaving like a used car salesman, in that he wants you to buy something you may not want for his price so he uses a lot of positive verbage and repetition when he speaks while convincing you that you don't need to kick the tires or do a test drive in the car because it is such an amazing car, then you believe him because you genuinely like him and therefore must be trustworthy. He can't possibly be telling you what you want to hear so he can get his commission for selling a lemon.

I will give him one thing, he unconsciously manipulates people with his verbal patterns, constantly using positives like "It's great, it's amazing, a really great deal." and disaprages competition with extreme negatives, "It's horrible, the worst, I can't believe it, so terrible" while using 5th grade vocabulary like newspapers do to maximise readership. Then he reinforces the ideal that he knows what he is talking about with, "They ask me all the time, Mr. Trump, why do they do this? You want to know why? I'll tell you why, they do this because.." which makes people this he is an authority in knowledge, then he finishes with how much you are going to love it and that he gaurantees it but he hasn't said one thing about his plans or policies.

It is no wonder sheeple say when he speaks they found themselves crying, he is an amazing manipulator, fortunately he is incapable of controlling his own personal behavior throughout his own personal history or else he would be sweeping Hillary under the rug. It seems one of the few people he is incapable of convincing to work in his own favor is himself.

Personally I know if I ever start crying from what someone running for office says I know I need to slam my dick in a heavy book to pull myself out of the spinzone.
    One thing that you point in regards to his speaking manipulation, he is a bright guy - Wharton doesn't let just anyone in, no matter who their father is. So it's always been amazing, to me at least, that while he can sway huge groups of people in believing whatever he wants them to believe, no matter how obviously untrue ("I did not walk around the stage in the second debate"), he continually torpedo's himself. As you said, he's his own worst enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention that she set him up several times for a bombing run, he managed to not grab every trap by the pussy but she pummeled him for long periods of time for being a Russian puppet, which his responce was 'Nu-Uh, YOU ARE!" and Wallace and Hillary pummeled him on his sexual assault accusations to which he was so badly pummeled that he pulled email defence out of thin air without trying to even segway into it which made it look like he was trying to hide from the assault questions rather than pivoting smoothly. He also stated that he won't apologise to his own wife for possibly sexually assaulting women because he did nothing wrong but his wife did an interview with Anderson Cooper where she stated that he apologized to her for his bad behavior. So either she is lying or he is. He must not of been watching her interview.
    Well, Trump has a very short attention span. He probably is aware of her wife's interview, but it is hard for him to collect his thoughts together to make a coherent and correct statement, especially when being pounded by a very skillful and experienced debater.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

One thing that you point in regards to his speaking manipulation, he is a bright guy - Wharton doesn't let just anyone in, no matter who their father is. So it's always been amazing, to me at least, that while he can sway huge groups of people in believing whatever he wants them to believe, no matter how obviously untrue ("I did not walk around the stage in the second debate"), he continually torpedo's himself. As you said, he's his own worst enemy.
    He used to be a bright guy. He was, however, always horrible.

Woah! How did this get missed: Roger Ailes left the Dump campaign yesterday!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.daily...?client=safari

Apparently he couldn't stand Dumps "inability to focus" and left!! This is alao pretty big as this is a huge hit to his possible Dump News network rumored to be being made...

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Apparently he couldn't stand Dumps "inability to focus" and left!! This is alao pretty big as this is a huge hit to his possible Dump News network rumored to be being made...
    I'll wait for a more trustworthy site than Daily Mail to celebrate that one, but it wouldn't surprise me as it jives with what his ghostwriter has said.

But hot damn have the few snippets I've seen of Trump's spokespeople trying to defend him and argue that he won the debate made me laugh. It almost makes that insane debate and the brand new conspiracy theories Trump seemed to come up with on the spot tolerable.

It wasn't, it was awful, but almost.

I don't think I want to live in a world where those two crazy kids can't make it work.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    He also stated that he didn't know any of these women and we know for a fact that he knew the Times Reporter that he threw himself at and said, "You know we are going to have an affair right?" while trying to manhandle her in Ivanka's childhood bedroom, Melania later asked her why she wasn't visiting anymore.

He consistently lied about the lies throughout the debate anytime one of his quotes that were filmed seemed like a negative to him getting elected.
    To me that's his sociopathic nature. However, it's also possible that he's so bright he's just doing it because he knows it will work. Which is kind of terrifying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Well, Trump has a very short attention span. He probably is aware of her wife's interview, but it is hard for him to collect his thoughts together to make a coherent and correct statement, especially when being pounded by a very skillful and experienced debater.
    There is a mental condition called Flight of Ideas that I think sums up his behavior very well.

10+ Year Old Account
    *ahem*

Well, who drops first? Conway, Giulliani, Bannon, or Pence? Don't say Ailes, he might already be gone.
    It's still unconfirmed @Edge- but the reports we do have are he said/she said (har). Neither wants to be blamed for this.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    He used to be a bright guy. He was, however, always horrible.
    That's a really interesting idea - that perhaps he's only got a few tricks left from his horrible career. Hmmmmm . . . .

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, want to see Trump double down on his "election is rigged" bit? Here's a video of him saying he'll accept the results of the election if he wins.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/20/politi....html?adkey=bn

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

I still love your "Dumps" stuff - lol.

How fantastic would it be if Dump couldn't get a television news network going. I would be very, very happy about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    How fantastic would it be if Dump couldn't get a television news network going. I would be very, very happy about that.
    He could very easily start one.

Then, like so many of his businesses, he'd remove himself from his fiscal connections, pay himself a bonus, and let it die losing his investors' money but not his.

Seriously the idea of Trump running a 24 hour news networks is absurd. Based on the election, every single idea would have to go through Trump first, and he'd tire of that so bigly.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't think I would see this headline in the New York Post: Donald Trump just ceded the presidency to Hillary Clinton

Trump just told us he knows she has more people voting in her favor and he has more people voting against him. He just told Hillary to measure the drapes.

He can spend the rest of his life never conceding, and she’s still going to be the 45th president of the United States.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, remember the Skittles analogy? Lawsuit officially filed for using the picture without permission.

- - - Updated - - -

And here's what Bill O'Reilly said pre-debate. Really quite curious to see his post-debate reaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    RNC Chair Reince Priebus says Trump WILL accept the results of the election

11:03PM last night. The RNC knows Trump is costing them. Still not ready to sever ties, but it seems like Pence, Conway, Preibus and who knows who else is needed to reassure Republican voters "No, Trump was only kidding all those times he said he wouldn't accept the results. He's totally for American democracy, despite his exact words to the contrary."