Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions
    When i was young a witch casted a curse on me so i would never get out of Silver 1.

Bah i could get to Gold but nowadays i lost my mojo for League.
    I must play out of the ordinary builds and try new champions all the time otherwise i can't play.

Next champion on my "to-play" list is Taliyah. Lets see how it goes
    Got the same problem, have tried to main a champion or two for each role. But I end up playing 2-3 matches with that champion and just have to play something else. Can't stand it! Did suck it up and played a bunch of Darius top and climbed to Gold 2 though. But after about 30 matches with him I can't stand it anymore.

Started to enjoy ARAM a lot as well, you never know what you get, and it is great for testing out new stuff. I wish they had a mode for Summoners Rift, with the same champion system as ARAM. Could even be vs bots and I would be happy. Loved the URF mode when we got a random champion, sadly I was busy that weekend and only got to do a couple of matches.
    I really like testing new stuff out. But guess I need to suck it up for the last part of this season and see if I can climb to Plat for the first time, I do believe I got what it takes if I focus on a couple of champions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I would recommend EnderL and Last Shadow

Last Shadow was once an Eve main so I still follow him from that

When I came back to the game and got stuck in Silver (for like 30 games, but I was still embarrassed enough to seek help) for a bit Ender L got me out in one session, he's a very good coach and I'm pretty shocked how unknown he still is

Never seen one of those coaching movies before, there was a lot of helpful stuff there! So many small details I wouldn't have thought of to be honest. And I guess thats why we're "low" elo, while people like him are high.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Have you seen the new Talon rework?
    He can now do Parkour on terrain...OMG so awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ugO0JHst4&t=1m35s

I am speechless. This is so awesome!

Deleted
    I feel like there are a lot of smurfs or... multiboxer in this game. I played 4 matches where 2-3 did like nothing. They all chatet though. While staying level1-5... When I was 10. I feel like I don't even am able to practice in "blind" mode

For those without access to you-tube or limited Internet i'll try to summarize the assassin reworks.

Talon:
    Passive: works like a mini darius passive, only applies from abilities and not auto attacks, stacks 3 times and at 3 stacks if talon lands a basic auto attack it does a large amount of damage over time.

Q - almost the same but if used when already in melee range it will be a guaranteed crit (so now you have a mobility or extra damage choice) and if it kills the target talon is healed for a small amount.

W - unchanged (can apply 2 stacks of passive) (cone width is smaller but longer it appears)

E - you can vault over terrain, the terrain then has a highlight showing it can't be vaulted over again the ability has no cool-down but the cool-down on each section of terrain that can be volted over seems very long. EG: you can vault from krugs to gromp hoping over each bit of terrain with no cool-down, however you can't go back for a long time as the terrain now has a red bar around it)

R - Seems pretty much the same, the blades will come back to talon after a short time etc, HOWEVER if you instead Q or auto attack a target to break the stealth the blades will instead converge on them and not talon.

Rengar:
    Passive 1 - unseen predator is pretty much the same expect leaping from a brush also gains 1 ferocity at 4 ferocity his basic abilities are empowered and grant him a short burst of movement speed

Passive 2 - Bone tooth necklace is now just a flat AD increase for each UNIQUE champions rengar kills.

Q - This is a weird one its a small cone slash followed by a straight line slash with more range, the second slash also seems to move rengar forward slightly (hard ability to describe) Think of it like a more rounded Morde E followed by a mini Xin E (without the slow).
    Ferocity Q - Damage is increased

W - AoE magic damage and heals Rengar for a portion of the damage he has taken in the last 4 seconds
    Ferocity W: also removes an crowd control on rengar and makes him briefly immune to all crowd Control

E - unchanged (both normal and ferocity)

R - Stealth duration is a lot longer (no idea how long) still leaps to the target upon breaking it with an auto, that auto is a guaranteed critical strike, Rengar gains movement speed and vision of the closet enemy champion (seems to be regardless of distance if your at your blue and the closet enemy champion is taking their red, you can see them)

LeBlanc:
    Passive: LeBlancs spells mark the target with a Signal of malice which can be consumed after a few seconds by any of her other abilities to deal bonus magic damage.

Q - Shatter Orb still a targeted ability fires an orb that deals damage, its interaction with the passive is different it will shatter the passive on her current target the shatter spikes then seek out any other nearby targets with the passive mark up and break them (this will chain but only to marked targets)

W - Unchanged.

E - Unchanged

R - I'm copying this abilities description from another site as it was confusing as hell for me to type)
    *not my wording*
    Leblanc becomes invisible for a short duration, creating a Mimic to take her place and cast a stronger version of one of her basic abilities. The Mimic lasts only for a few moments and expires if it takes damage from champions or turrets.
    Mimicking Leblanc's ultimate spawns a Mimic at a target location instead. Once formed, the Mimic will walk toward the nearest visible enemy champion, casting a non-damaging version of Leblanc's most recently used ability upon arrival.
    *my wording*
    To try to sum it up use Ulti + Q / W / E to cast an empowered version of the ability, the real Le-blanc will also cast her spell meaning both the empowered and regular spell can hit casting the spell removes LeBlanc's stealth.
    Re casting Mimick while instead send the clone out to cast a non damaging version of the last spell cast at the target of your choosing however Leblanc's stealth is not broken allowing you to use it for jukes etc.

Katarina:
    Passive - unchanged

Q - Throws a dagger dealing magic damage that bounces to up to two targets and then falls on the ground, If Katarina picks up ANY dagger on the ground she flourishes dealing AoE magic damage around her.

W - Throws a dagger directly up above her granting movement speed, she can then pick up this dagger after a short delay.

E - Basically unchanged, however no more ward jumping but instead you can shumpo to a dagger and if you do the cool-down is greatly reduced.

R - Unchanged

Minor changes to other champs:
    *not my wording taken from another site as I haven't seen these abilities yet*

Fizz - Fizz's shark gets bigger depending on how far Chum the Waters traveled.
    Zed - Upon killing an enemy champion with Death Mark, Zed permanently gaiuns a portion of their attack damage for himself.
    Akali - Akali blinks a short distance, leaving Twilight Shroud at her original location.
    Kha'Zix = Kah'Zix's evolutions are evolving, too. Q, W, and R are getting updates to be more suited for isolated takedowns.
    Shaco - Shaco's clone drops three Jack in the Boxes and causes enemies to flee when it dies.
    Ekko - Ekko's passive no longer slows, but Chronobreak triggers Parallel Convergence as Ekko travels back through time

There is also changes to a bunch of other things including stealth (think of eve passive, new rengar ulti) vs invisibility (wukong W) new wards jungle changes item changes etc.
    Check out your local Lol news site for more details.
    Last edited by rykon1459918; 2016-10-19 at 12:20 AM. Reason: spelling and stuff, prob still mroe to fix.

Rawrthedinosaur

Been maining Caitlyn lately, love the chick with the hat

Quote Originally Posted by ming881 View Post
    Rawrthedinosaur

Been maining Caitlyn lately, love the chick with the hat
    What does this mean? Is that your summoner? Is that how you are going to start all of your posts?

I am so confused.

Deleted
    YawntheSloth

I love how Garen is so simple yet so strong

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post

When I came back to the game and got stuck in Silver (for like 30 games, but I was still embarrassed enough to seek help) for a bit Ender L got me out in one session, he's a very good coach and I'm pretty shocked how unknown he still is
    Well I never heard about EnderL until now but I can tell you right off the bat why he's "unknown":
    • He's a low elo player(peaked D3 on NA with 50-51%% win rate)
    • His coaching style is bad for teaching someone how to play but it will work for short climbs at low elo (you can see he tried coaching higher tiers like plat/dia5 but he gave up)
    • The reason why his coaching is bad is because he's literally trying to pose as LastShadow. Not only is he doing the exact same things(trying to draw "what should happen" over video with epicpen) but he's copying explanations, ticks and expressions.

The issue with that is because he's talking about things he doesn't properly understand due to being low elo himself so people that get coached by him will do something he says and win games because of that but they don't understand why they are doing those things so it will all fall apart at higher elo. Guess he's a fine coach if you want a budget LS and to mindlessly climb to gold/plat.

Have you seen the new Talon rework?
    He can now do Parkour on terrain...OMG so awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ugO0JHst4&t=1m35s

I am speechless. This is so awesome!
    The wall climb is cool but I hope he can't spam it or it has a charge system.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Holy cow, Gold 1 is so toxic. Trolls every other game, everyone flaming everyone. Do one mistake and you are the fault someone else get cought 20 minutes later and dies "You're the one that fed top!", ye that was one kill.. then I killed him twice after that..

Had a Riven doing great mid, then she overextends 24/7 and blames the team on not following x) Holy shit this rank is bad. I have a dream though, that I will get to Plat before the season ends! But God there is a lot of salt I need to walk trough.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Holy cow, Gold 1 is so toxic. Trolls every other game, everyone flaming everyone. Do one mistake and you are the fault someone else get cought 20 minutes later and dies "You're the one that fed top!", ye that was one kill.. then I killed him twice after that..

Had a Riven doing great mid, then she overextends 24/7 and blames the team on not following x) Holy shit this rank is bad. I have a dream though, that I will get to Plat before the season ends! But God there is a lot of salt I need to walk trough.
    Hmmm. Then prepare yourself for the shitfest that is Plat V. If you think Gold I is bad. I'll just say that this game is a prelude to what is to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Midory View Post
    Hmmm. Then prepare yourself for the shitfest that is Plat V. If you think Gold I is bad. I'll just say that this game is a prelude to what is to come.
    Oh I will most likely just stop playing ranked the second I hit plat V, I've heard the horror stories from friends.. :P

Deleted
    Very disappointed about the new mastereries for next season
    Was expecting a complete overhaul and we only got 5 new ones.

Huge nerf to fervor of battle, HUGE.
    Major buff to Tanks...more tank meta why rito...why.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-10-21 at 03:41 PM.

Very disappointed about the new mastereries for next season
    Was expecting a complete overhaul and we only got 5 new ones.

Huge nerf to fervor of battle, HUGE.
    Major buff to Tanks...more tank meta why rito...why.
    Guess they don't want fight where everyone just dies in the first 5 seconds, or disengage.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Guess they don't want fight where everyone just dies in the first 5 seconds, or disengage.
    I like the burst gameplay a lot better than five man dive bot lane and become a five man wrecking ball or just stall the game out for 40 minutes until you can kill the other teams carry then close the game.

I love the assassin, mage, and adc meta's because shit fucking dies and when you fuck up you get punished. They're the most rewarding metas in my opinion.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-10-23 at 06:34 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Got Meowkai (-70%) and Pentakill Yorick (-40%) on Teemoing Shop.

Bought both

Deleted
    So I'm starting to have tons of fun with Support Ivern with smite. Sure you get a lot of rage and blaming from clueless ADC's, but the counterjungling, instaeating important camps, sharing buffs, mass CC'ing people for your adc, setting up free dashes, AND MAKING BUSHES!

It's a hilarious amount of fun, AND you have Daisy! DAISY!

I'd suggest it to anyone who wants to play something completely different. I saw a Korean Challenger play it a few times and I was instantly sold.

You just have to embrace the massive amount of rage. But you get that as support in every game anyway so.

Deleted
    I love the fact Brofresco still plays "full HP's" because of a comment i put on one of his videos talking about my 9000HP sejuani
    The guy reads his comments non stop because i only commented 2 times on his videos and he listened to me and replied to me both times! Amazing.
    The first time was for him to play Poppy pre rework and he did and got a pentakill. lol

He still havent beat my record of 9000 HP Sejuani and is going to be impossible next season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n86rP0PyBdE

Full HP Yasuo is shit though ^_^ it's pure troll
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-11-03 at 08:03 PM.

Never liked that dude, doesn't he just set up fixed matches vs bronzies to make him "look better"? And I find his commentary rather dull. He's just trying to hard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmio View Post
    Can't really explain it, but recently my velkoz has just been stealing games. Im 7/1 on him right now..... stealth buff>?

my top/jung nunu is also becomes stronger
    Zac/Nunu are my go-to junglers at the moment, followed by Pantheon. Jax as a last resort.
    Not skilled enough to play the Sin though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!