Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Tichondrius Server First M+15 Arms Warrior PoV

Thought there used to be a warrior PoV video thread, but I can't find it. Figured I'd share anyways! We did Mythic +15 Black Rook Hold for Tichondrius Server First. Our comp was: Prot Warrior, Arms Warrior, Fire Mage, BM Hunter, Holy Paladin. Thanks for watching!

https://youtu.be/TF2vYjhXi9U
    With comms starting at about 7 min 45 seconds:
    https://youtu.be/Af8P0tdNNTU
    Last edited by Revvo; 2016-10-21 at 11:38 PM.

nice job, how many attempts did it take?

also i love the fact that you can dbts the bats *dies a little inside as fury*
    Last edited by T1berius; 2016-10-21 at 05:33 AM.

Not sure on a number, but upwards of 6-7 hours in just BRH. Mostly because good attempts are long attempts.

wow not bad, most other +15 people have put in like 40 hours

Awesome job, current spec on armory is what you ran?

Quote Originally Posted by joe2887 View Post
    Awesome job, current spec on armory is what you ran?
    Yup! Should be the same!

did you tell the blizz employees in your guild to give you the BiS arms oranges?!?!?!?!?

also, what is it like having them.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    did you tell the blizz employees in your guild to give you the BiS arms oranges?!?!?!?!?

also, what is it like having them.
    LOL. No, but it's insane. Plays how the class feels like it should baseline. Little to no downtime really. Super fun

I dream of owning your legendaries, someday man.

The difference between someone with bis legendary and a pleb with shit/no legendary at all is so abysmal that I'm sad now, you almost never run out of rage

Anyway, great job man!

Hey Revo, quick question.. what is the addon you are using on the bottom right of your screen next to the damage meters, is that a weak aura?

Quote Originally Posted by celphtitle View Post
    Hey Revo, quick question.. what is the addon you are using on the bottom right of your screen next to the damage meters, is that a weak aura?
    To show my globals? It's called trufigcd

You used something at the start that allowed you to skip the first mobs. What item was it? And was that the engineers reviving item at boss that was used? Makes sense to do it that way to do as much damage as possible.

Holy crap that was tight at the end.

Quick dumb question, what is your scrolling battle text addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Siversmith View Post
    You used something at the start that allowed you to skip the first mobs. What item was it? And was that the engineers reviving item at boss that was used? Makes sense to do it that way to do as much damage as possible.
    We used invisibility potions to skip trash to the first boss, and the Rez was from the hunters pet . And yes, we found it was best off using immunities and sacrificing me(rip my wallet and about 50 augment runes), rather than dps the adds down.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Holy crap that was tight at the end.

Quick dumb question, what is your scrolling battle text addon?
    Not dumb! My scrolling combat text is Mik's Scrolling Battling Text

And thanks everyone for the congrats ^^
    Last edited by Revvo; 2016-10-21 at 10:50 AM.

Jesus christ those legendaries really are just insane. Both the gloves and the ring give a colossal dps increase individually, and both smooth out the garbage spec that is arms. Having both at the same time? Not only an insane dps boost but it actually looks like it makes the spec enjoyable to play.

I am quite envious my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Destram View Post
    Jesus christ those legendaries really are just insane. Both the gloves and the ring give a colossal dps increase individually, and both smooth out the garbage spec that is arms. Having both at the same time? Not only an insane dps boost but it actually looks like it makes the spec enjoyable to play.

I am quite envious my friend.
    It makes arms super super fun. Smooths out most of the rng, makes the class feel a lot cleaner. When I got them both, I was hitting the dummy in Skyhold and went "heh, this is how arms is SUPPOSED to feel baseline".

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    It makes arms super super fun. Smooths out most of the rng, makes the class feel a lot cleaner. When I got them both, I was hitting the dummy in Skyhold and went "heh, this is how arms is SUPPOSED to feel baseline".
    I'm sads now

Grats dude, what the hell did you sacrifice to get those two legs? Out of curiosity, are those your only 2 legs?