Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

Exclamation 273,859 people can't be wrong.

I know this issue has been addressed but it is far from solved. There are thousands of loyal players still waiting to dive back into the game that we loved and grew up playing. If Blizzard doesn't announce anything meaningful about Legacy server at Blizzcon it will be their biggest wasted opportunity so far. Strike when the iron is hot (because it damn sure ain't getting any hotter then now...) Content updates every 2 years will not build a long lasting community. Gameplay that fizzles out in a couple of months dose not make a legendary game. An end raid boss that gets killed in less then a day will not challenge players and help motivate them to attempt killing it. There is no excuse on Blizzards side for not bringing these types of servers online. They have the money, manpower and palyerbase that will be glad to enjoy it.

Help reignite the passion of hardcore World of Warcraft players by spreading the word.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffmon View Post
    I know this issue has been addressed but it is far from solved. There are thousands of loyal players still waiting to dive back into the game that we loved and grew up playing. If Blizzard doesn't announce anything meaningful about Legacy server at Blizzcon it will be their biggest wasted opportunity so far. Strike when the iron is hot (because it damn sure ain't getting any hotter then now...) Content updates every 2 years will not build a long lasting community. Gameplay that fizzles out in a couple of months dose not make a legendary game. An end raid boss that gets killed in less then a day will not challenge players and help motivate them to attempt killing it. There is no excuse on Blizzards side for not bringing these types of servers online. They have the money, manpower and palyerbase that will be glad to enjoy it.

Help reignite the passion of hardcore World of Warcraft players by spreading the word.
    Where did you get this number at? Is there a source on this number? Or just a number that a site said?

There's really no reason to announce legacy servers. Also, content updates every 2 years doesn't do anything? Then I guess the last several expansions did nothing. Oh wait, people still played and numbers would rise and fall.

Deleted
    You're right, they've got not excuses not to do it. They've got actual valid reasons not to do it.

Just wait till Blizzcon which might be the place for them to announce. If thats not gonna be the case, then better luck next year.

And this couldn't have gone in the megathread why?

Oh my god. Cant you fricking stick to the megathread?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ion-Megathread

Stop trash posting.

Deleted
    Actually yes they can be wrong. The ammount of people has nothing to do with wrong or right

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Oh my god. Cant you fricking stick to the megathread?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ion-Megathread

Stop trash posting.
    Triggered
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So we have a megathread for this tripe, might be great if people used that. Kinda odd a mod posted in the thread and didn't like close it...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    So we have a megathread for this tripe, might be great if people used that. Kinda odd a mod posted in the thread and didn't like close it...
    Because mods can't close every thread. Only those listed in the forum area.

Deleted
    Legacy servers aren't happening.
    /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Hmm my misunderstanding of the mod powers then.

Deleted
    There is a megathread for these things...

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Also, those 270k kinda got a little bit of what they wanted which was more ability progression and we got that in the artifact path tree.
    You also see Legion returning to how old WoW used to be with the secrets and hidden stuff, that is not something they would've added
    had it not been for the big ass riot that was caused after Nostalrius got shut down.

So Legacy realms or not, thanks to the 270k who signed the petition, we're now getting WoW content and more frequent updates
    because they showed they would not accept further delays and mediocre features.

Well seeing how blizz has totally ignored that huge thread also what happened to clean servers they said was coming?

Endless Pressure, Endlessly Applied thats how you get something and if you want legacy servers then keep fighting for it cause obviously blizz had hoped and guess rightly that legacy servers and the controversy would die down and it has.

"Help reignite the passion of hardcore World of Warcraft players by spreading the word."

LEL... wat?, there was nothing hardcore about classic wow in any terms, it was at best tedious to do things, tedious to get around tedious to do overtuned dungeons and raids - can i look back at it with a nostalgic view, yes do i ever want to go back to that ? hell no.
    Last edited by Nzo; 2016-10-22 at 09:24 AM.
    Oh hi

Deleted
    Where did you get this number at? Is there a source on this number? Or just a number that a site said?

There's really no reason to announce legacy servers. Also, content updates every 2 years doesn't do anything? Then I guess the last several expansions did nothing. Oh wait, people still played and numbers would rise and fall.
    And ..why did a mod post in this and didn't close/move this crap to the megathread?

- - - Updated - - -

And you don't know any other mods that can help with this?
    And you had to go and post in it even though you know it's going to be closed?
    Ehh? wth?

The legacy crap has been going on for ages in here. Don't tell me this is new to you?

last I heard over 40% of polled US likely voters would vote for Trump. That's gotta be more than 270 thousand, they're definitely wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is a business, and one that's notoriously money hungry.
    FFS they sell basic services like server transfers for MORE than the cost of a monthly subscription.

If legacy servers were truly profitable, Blizzard would have been the first ones to hop on that train.
    I'm sorry to tell you, but legacy servers are never going to happen. Either get over it and find a way to enjoy the current game, or quit and move on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Also, those 270k kinda got a little bit of what they wanted which was more ability progression and we got that in the artifact path tree.
    You also see Legion returning to how old WoW used to be with the secrets and hidden stuff, that is not something they would've added
    had it not been for the big ass riot that was caused after Nostalrius got shut down.

So Legacy realms or not, thanks to the 270k who signed the petition, we're now getting WoW content and more frequent updates
    because they showed they would not accept further delays and mediocre features.
    They posted that freaking petition everywhere, people who probably don't even know what WoW is signed that fucking thing. They had popular youtubers push it and most of those youtubers barely even cover WoW. So that petition is a load of crap.