Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    man things that dotn give you control of your characters is just fun for you , not other, priest grip, swapbuster, picolo qho make you dance etc.. are just irritating toy that should be remove in the game, i hope yo learn your lesson

Why are you even talking about guild loyalty when you're the one threatening to leave the guild over being benched. You don't seem to have much loyalty yourself.

I would really love to know why you need permission from your main raid leader to use the swapblaster. Something tells me that people in your raid don't like it being used on them. Maybe you should stop being annoying to other people and you wouldn't find yourself in this situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Titmeister View Post
    So i threw a fit
    i spy with my little eye
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    The only time I was kicked from a raid guild, I took 19 more from our 25 man team with me. If you made as good of friends as you thought, soke would follow you or pressure the officers for your return. Otherwise...you may just be expendable there pal.

make your guild and be the raid leader so you can annoy everyone else who just wants to clear the content, I know your type always screwing around instead of takin care of business

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmophile View Post
    That's an awfully big generalization you're making there. I met a friend nearly 11 years ago in a Wailing Caverns pug. Now, 11 years later, he's moved from Texas to North Carolina because most of his friends—friends he met on WoW—live here. In fact, he's in the next room over.

You can absolutely make real, lasting friendships on WoW.
    my girlfriend of allmost 8 years, long distance/normal distance relationship started in wow as little pre-teens back in early wrath when we met during questing, turned out she lived 2 hours away from me, and we see eachother and game together quite alot
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Hi, i'm actually an officer of the guild in question and also the raid leader that was absent from the raid. Made an account just to put out a short little explanation to put this to bed, since there are, as in this case generally 2 sides to every story.

I don't question their loyalty at all to the guild and i 100% admired it along with the many other loyal members in our guild, but we can't let certain behaviour just slide by just because someone is loyal to the guild or has been in the guild for such a long time.

An increasing amount of racist comments in guild chat and voice comms, belittling people for making mistakes (bearing in mind we are a casual heroic guild, we let mistakes slide and if there are problems us officers will whisper them in private after the raid and not make a meal of it in raids), arguing with officers in raids. 4 weeks of constant swapblasting when in the end nobody was laughing, was slowing us down and wasting people's money on consumables was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

It got to the point where it felt like he thought he could do anything just because he had been a member for so long and nothing was changing honestly after countless (and i mean countless) warnings. This is a guild where we have all become real friends and we don't just play WoW together and we want new players that join us to feel that sense of community aswell. When a new member joins and they get attacked by one person for no reason it just isn't acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Pots View Post
    Hi, i'm actually an officer of the guild in question and also the raid leader that was absent from the raid. Made an account just to put out a short little explanation to put this to bed, since there are, as in this case generally 2 sides to every story.

I don't question their loyalty at all to the guild and i 100% admired it along with the many other loyal members in our guild, but we can't let certain behaviour just slide by just because someone is loyal to the guild or has been in the guild for such a long time.

An increasing amount of racist comments in guild chat and voice comms, belittling people for making mistakes (bearing in mind we are a casual heroic guild, we let mistakes slide and if there are problems us officers will whisper them in private after the raid and not make a meal of it in raids), arguing with officers in raids. 4 weeks of constant swapblasting when in the end nobody was laughing, was slowing us down and wasting people's money on consumables was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

It got to the point where it felt like he thought he could do anything just because he had been a member for so long and nothing was changing honestly after countless (and i mean countless) warnings. This is a guild where we have all become real friends and we don't just play WoW together and we want new players that join us to feel that sense of community aswell. When a new member joins and they get attacked by one person for no reason it just isn't acceptable.
    If you are an officer then OP is truly rekt. . Ok so basically OP wasn't telling the whole story. Also I agree entirely you were fair, gave this person countless warnings who had done other random garbage as well as swap spamming and he did not improve. Kick deserved and justified. I don't give a rats ass how long he was a member you don't get a free pass to behave like that. We had someone in a guild I was in since Wrath to MoP who had a similar attitude. Thought because she was a long standing member she was immune from any consequence. Well she soon learned the hard way and was removed after belittling a brand new healer we had brought in who was new to WoW.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-24 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loppy88 View Post
    People take themselves too seriously. You learned a lesson today.
    This could and might be true for both sides of this. We have somebody that threw a fit because they were asked not to do something. That is from the OP, if somebody is being disruptive or toxic you sit them for the night.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Pots View Post

Like I said, the swapblaster thing was just the tip of a huge iceberg of issues that the OP conveniently omits. Getting kicked over swapblaster use alone just didn't make sense at all.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Thoughts:

-You didn't get kicked because of the swap, that was the last of many things people hate about you.
    -You're not telling the entire story.
    -You're not being honest with yourself.
    -You threw a fit about the usage of....swapblasting

I despise swapblaster trolling. It breaks my concentration and leads me to think that the raid is being ran for "fun" rather than for clearing stuff.

OP I say grow some gonads and accept the consequences of your actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    If your guild is aiming for world rankings. Then you have to accept the gkick. After all, it turned into a business of sponsorship & lots of money to be made.

If your guild is nowhere near that. Then they are a bunch of assholes. Serious guilds are expected to aim for the top & you can get kicked for smallest repeatable mistakes.

If what you said is true. Then they don't deserve your friendship & you are better off without them.

I have a question though. Were you told not to goof around during the raid often?
    That is the most absurd thing I have read. "If you aren't going for world firsts, you shouldn't be serious!" What kind of logic is that? They can have standards of behavior, guidelines for things that won't be tolerated without being the absolute best. To insinuate that unless a guild is pushing world firsts they can't have standards of any kind is just baffling.

The way I see it, some people probably had a problem with his use of the swapblaster. Maybe it was just the sub raid leader. He got benched because someone didn't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post
    I despise swapblaster trolling. It breaks my concentration and leads me to think that the raid is being ran for "fun" rather than for clearing stuff.

OP I say grow some gonads and accept the consequences of your actions.
    Nothing wrong with having fun in a raid but using that toy to deliberately kill people and cost them in repairs, pots and flasks is a dick move. Also if we go what was posted a bit above that isn't all the OP was doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kneehidude View Post
    That is the most absurd thing I have read. "If you aren't going for world firsts, you shouldn't be serious!" What kind of logic is that? They can have standards of behavior, guidelines for things that won't be tolerated without being the absolute best. To insinuate that unless a guild is pushing world firsts they can't have standards of any kind is just baffling.

The way I see it, some people probably had a problem with his use of the swapblaster. Maybe it was just the sub raid leader. He got benched because someone didn't like it.
    Well if you read above an officer in said guild has posted. Whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    If you are an officer then OP is truly rekt. . Ok so basically OP wasn't telling the whole story. Also I agree entirely you were fair, gave this person countless warnings who had done other random garbage as well as swap spamming and he did not improve. Kick deserved and justified. I don't give a rats ass how long he was a member you don't get a free pass to behave like that. We had someone in a guild I was in since Wrath to MoP who had a similar attitude. Thought because she was a long standing member she was immune from any consequence. Well she soon learned the hard way and was removed after belittling a brand new healer we had brought in who was new to WoW.
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Took the words right out of my mouth.
    Best part was that bitch we kicked kept acting like we were the bad guys and screamed at me and her account got banned . Because best part of MoP was no silence shit or 6 month bans yet. Permanent was frigging permanent .
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-24 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titmeister View Post
    And as long as it doesnt slow the raid down, who cares right?
    With that type of attitude I would not want that type of player in my raid. What you don't find annoying is in fact annoying to others. But hey, who cares... right?...

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Pretty much. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a contributing the factor to the guild stopping hardcore. He was arrogant, obnoxious, rude and had jack shit clue about how other classes worked.
    Eh, I've done content with rigg back in the day.
    I watched enough of the video to understand what Rigg was saying to the priest, and it was "fucking heal people"
    Back during ToT I'm sure PW:S had no cd, the lock had no weakened soul via the death log, why wasn't he being healed?
    The argument, on the other side had to do with a clash (note I said clash) of personalities rather than rigg just being a dick.
    Boils down to "do your fucking job in the raid #1, do fancy shit after"
    Stacking for atonement when people are taking damage (and dying) is pretty poor play.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Eh, I've done content with rigg back in the day.
    I watched enough of the video to understand what Rigg was saying to the priest, and it was "fucking heal people"
    Back during ToT I'm sure PW:S had no cd, the lock had no weakened soul via the death log, why wasn't he being healed?
    The argument, on the other side had to do with a clash (note I said clash) of personalities rather than rigg just being a dick.
    Boils down to "do your fucking job in the raid #1, do fancy shit after"
    Stacking for atonement when people are taking damage (and dying) is pretty poor play.
    Honestly he's still an ass though and could present it in a way that doesn't involve bursting the fuck out of peoples eardrums. His "military" attitude does not belong in a game like WoW.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-24 at 02:21 AM.

Deleted
    Something something you weren't really friends with them in the end. Not social enough maybe? You have yourself to blame. If you were mates with them no one would kick you.