Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If you can kill Cenarius on heroic, you can kill Nythendra on mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    If you can kill Cenarius on heroic, you can kill Nythendra on mythic.
    My guild has oneshot cenarius HC, and we are hitting sort of a brick wall on nythendra M atm.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    M Nyth requires a lot of personal ownership on your raid group. I would say watch how debuffs are handled on other fights (referal for example) before you think about doing Nyth mythic. People have to know that they can't hold on to high stacks and they need to know when to push the MC. It's not a cake walk first boss imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    We don't struggle. We lost 2 healers after 6 attempts on Elerethe, and had to call it.

The last 2 weeks we cleared Normal and used the other night to work on Heroic. Had we not lost those guys we would have had Elerethe and Dragons down the same week. We only raid 2 nights for 3-4 hours a night.
    I'm gonna give you the flat out truth because it seems like you are confused.

You ARE struggling. If you have to "work" on Heroic then you are not ready to do Mythic. Clear Heroic and then go do Mythic Nythendra.

Even if Nythendra is shit, if you can"t stomp heroic you will be destroyed at the first MC cast

I play in twice a week guild and we clear HC alright but we only killed Nythendra on mythic on the 15th attempt last night. Its a very different game on mythic!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    - Your players splashed Rot to each other 71 times. On mythic, that's effectively 7 additional mind controls - unsustainable. Our last kill was 18, and we weren't happy with that.
    How can you find that stat, i'm messing around with warcraftlogs and can't find an easy way to display it (without going into each persons rot damage and counting how many times they took damage from someone who was not themselves)

Edit, nevermind, found it myself - there's a "friendly fire" button for anyone else who is curious. Oops
    Last edited by Regulate; 2016-10-24 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulate View Post
    How can you find that stat, i'm messing around with warcraftlogs and can't find an easy way to display it (without going into each persons rot damage and counting how many times they took damage from someone who was not themselves)

Edit, nevermind, found it myself - there's a "friendly fire" button for anyone else who is curious. Oops
    Even better than that - there's a Problems tab that shows you the most common things that you'd want to know for a given fight without having to look them up individually. Unfortunately it's not yet been implemented for much of EN (come on Kihra, you hit your $6K/mth goal, get this sorted), but it works for Nythendra.

Yeah, I pugged M: Nythendra last week, and we did about 20 attempts on her before we finally downed her. The key for us was switching strats from what everyone is used to on Heroic (raid stacks, and rotates on breath), to separating people into quadrants around her, so that there is minimal player overlap, and anytime someone gets rot, there is no rot splash. With the old strat we got her down to 45% on our best attempts, with the separation strat, our first attempt was 17%.

Its quite a step up from Heroic, IMHO. My guild stomps heroic Cenarius np, but when we do get into Mythic raiding, I have concerns about how we'll perform on Nythendra because its quite a different fight - testing different skills and coordination.

M nyth is way harder than H xav or cena so no i wouldnt count on it.

i mean technically you might be able to do it, but it's better if your guild learns the other fights better, just go up to it gradually and get more gear.

Hey Ashnazg - I'm really curious about your 4 quadrant Nythendra strategy. Would you mind sending me a PM with the details like where the tanks were, ranged positioning, melee, etc. We're doing two different strategies and were just talking about what if we split into 4s. It was voted down but then I came across your post.
    Cheers and thanks mate!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Yeah, I pugged M: Nythendra last week, and we did about 20 attempts on her before we finally downed her. The key for us was switching strats from what everyone is used to on Heroic (raid stacks, and rotates on breath), to separating people into quadrants around her, so that there is minimal player overlap, and anytime someone gets rot, there is no rot splash. With the old strat we got her down to 45% on our best attempts, with the separation strat, our first attempt was 17%.

Its quite a step up from Heroic, IMHO. My guild stomps heroic Cenarius np, but when we do get into Mythic raiding, I have concerns about how we'll perform on Nythendra because its quite a different fight - testing different skills and coordination.
    Does anyone have any videos with a good POV of the split strategy and/or logs so we can reference the replay option? I'm trying to convince our raid to use that strategy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222