Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    We do normal then heroic En clears on Tuesday. We went 13/14 for legendary drops. Prior to raid time 7 had dropped during the afternoon. So crazy rng or something changed.
    And yet all my toons and roomates can't get one. RNG does hate us =/

Using your artifact as a bear murders your other tank on Elereth. Her web also has a graphic about 30% the size of its effect. Overall things that werent changed even a little are bugged to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Using your artifact as a bear murders your other tank on Elereth. Her web also has a graphic about 30% the size of its effect. Overall things that werent changed even a little are bugged to hell.
    I dont quite understand

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    It was most definitely in there from 7.0. I got all my new recipes using the in-game professions window for locations.
    if you hovered but NOT the way its NOW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    trading people now asks you if you really want to trade
    Not only that but this fucking annoyance you also get when you send mail to your alt on another realm. IE your realm is Kul Tiras/Alonsus/Anachronus and you send mail from X-KT to Y-Ala everytime these tards ask me if Im sure....

Deleted
    I can't believe how no one yet has mencioned the fact that nothing is selectable through the health plates now. have to literally click on the models. I used to use them to target and had a really terrible mythic run thanks to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not too sure if it's a documented change, Ancient-Mana Crystals show up as a blue dot on the mini map, instead of the gold/yellow.
    I've noticed that pre-7.1 I only had Quel'Delar (2H) to sue for transmog. I now have both the 1H and 2H swords, plus the 1H and 2H maces to transmog
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thatfireguy View Post
    No longer able to use goblin glider in dungeons, found out that the hard way when i died to elevator boss in VotW
    Got a Monk today who died horribly because of that

Quote Originally Posted by Malkiah View Post
    warlock: drain life was re-removed from destro and demo specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkiah View Post
    huh well that was god damn weird. logged into my lock this morning and it was gone, posted, you made that comment, went back to my lock and it had returned.
    alrighty then, so i was very oddly bugged.
    Yeah the old Drain Life disappeared off the bars but the new one was in your spellbook just it has a different spell ID. Thankfully because I went out to do my WQ's on my lock and forgot about the talent swap, got myself into a bit of trouble and went to drain to save my arse... oh fuck, there it is phew.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Not only that but this fucking annoyance you also get when you send mail to your alt on another realm. IE your realm is Kul Tiras/Alonsus/Anachronus and you send mail from X-KT to Y-Ala everytime these tards ask me if Im sure....
    Yeah it even asks when the characters are on the same account on a connected realm, bit annoying.
    Last edited by FertsBlert; 2016-10-26 at 11:05 PM.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    Is it just me or did camera distance become smaller?
    no it's the same, the command has just changed, slightly.

It was previously:

/console cameraDistanceMaxFactor 2.6

It is now:

/console cameraDistanceMaxZoomFactor 2.6

Thanks for your findings guys. Some of them were alread known and posted on MMO front page before tho.
    Special thanks to Shadow Fox for his finding:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Keep posting if you find anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by JBGaming View Post
    Professions show where to get next rank recipe in the crafting window
    That's not new.

10+ Year Old Account
    a change to Black rook hold trash before second boss. New/updated models ( different armors) The legendary buff, whistle

No Tusk Club.

They added a ramp (like they did with Oondasta) to get up to the Court of Farandis vendor easier, not that it was hard before, but now the ramp is a direct path.

Death Knights using Glyph of Wraith Walk now correctly hold their weapon on their shoulder while using Wraith Walk. With a 2-hander at least.

Deleted
    [Zoom] can no longer be caged and traded, he is limited to 1 down from 3 in the pet journal, and all duplicates have been removed.
    Read this earlier in the thread, are they serious. SO weak.

You die now when you jump down on the way to the last boss in Vault of Warden.
    Spider Boss in EN can bug and use a spell of Ursoc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it my imagination or are leypetal blossoms and the arcwine nodes shared now like herbs and ore?

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JBGaming View Post
    Professions show where to get next rank recipe in the crafting window
    They did that since the 7.0 patch. It even shows where to get the next rank if you already got it too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    Is it my imagination or are leypetal blossoms and the arcwine nodes shared now like herbs and ore?
    And you get flying gryphons now when you're dead in Suramar now! Awesome.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

They fixed the male Worgen 1h weapon grip.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.