Page 30 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Exigent View Post
    Also, it's worth using a 200 agility gem right? Or do the sheer stats not overtake the utility of a versatility or mastery gem?
    Agility is rather weak for Guardians, personally I wouldn't use one.

Deleted
    Resto affinity now heals for 3% !!! I have 4 million hp and I get 121k heals. AWESOME. Hope it is a hotfix which hasnt been published yet and not a bug

Found an odd bug today, when you tank Elerethe Renferal and activate Rage of the Sleeper while being webbed to your co-tank, RotS reflects the web damage, basically insta-killing your co-tank.

Don't think it did this before 7.1, or I never used the button in that phase? Which seems doubtful.

GG hits like a truck, it's more damage than thrash if you are already capped on stacks.. it's literally a 2nd mangle when it's procced.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Found an odd bug today, when you tank Elerethe Renferal and activate Rage of the Sleeper while being webbed to your co-tank, RotS reflects the web damage, basically insta-killing your co-tank.

Don't think it did this before 7.1, or I never used the button in that phase? Which seems doubtful.
    Yep it's a new 7.1 rots bug, along with the nythendra one and the xavius one we can kill our cotanks on almost half the bosses now. RIP, at least the xavius one can be avoided by not standing on their dreamed bodies with rots up.

Wait what? How do I kill my co-tank on nythendra and xavius? So I can avoid doing it of course...

felt like i was taking a lot more damage today in both heroic and mythic than before

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Wait what? How do I kill my co-tank on nythendra and xavius? So I can avoid doing it of course...
    On nythendra you can reflect the volatile rot explosion, but its only one tick, so its pretty harmless. On Elerethe its one tick per mirrored damage tick, it literally killed him in one second flat.

Not sure what happens on xavius.

- - - Updated - - -

GG hits like a truck, it's more damage than thrash if you are already capped on stacks.. it's literally a 2nd mangle when it's procced.
    Moonfire is literally over 30% of my damage now on single target bosses, its rather sick. I actually over-aggroed the other tank tonight on Ursoc once, and I out DPS him by a fair margin.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2016-10-26 at 10:14 PM.

Guys, I'm a little confused here. I'm trying to figure out if the new gear setup is Haste/mastery? I see all these guardian druids running it now and have low versatility. Just thought I'd ask here. Thanks for the help.

No, it's still and always has been vers>mast>>>haste>crit. Gear in EN just has no BiS pieces with versatility, which is rare enough in the first place.

Yeah, I always try to get the pieces with vers. I always seem to get the mastery/crit pieces, which annoy me.

Did warcraft logs give up on trying to rank tank survivability? Or am I just being super blind?

Ysera's Gift's tooltip as a Guardian Druid was 3%/5 sec pre-7.1. Yet it was a 1.5%/5 sec heal. They said they'd update the tooltip to correctly portray the 1.5% yet the tooltip now says 2.1%. Now here comes the kicker: it's actually healing for 3%/5 sec now. Even multipying 2.1% by my vers (11.17%) and my mastery (15.63%) it only gets to 2.721%. I'm confused as fuck, but it seems like Ysera's gift is either bugged, or it's a stealth buff by a 100% effectiveness.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Did warcraft logs give up on trying to rank tank survivability? Or am I just being super blind?
    Yeah they did. it's apparently still available on the stats page but cannot see individual rankings anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Rage of the Sleeper working as intending in killin my co-tank or should I report a bug?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...aths&source=25
    My co-tank got utterly decimated by Renferal when we where dealing with the spiders. The damage what ticked on him was "decent"... Is it intended that rage of the sleeper consider party member an "enemy" when they have damage ticking/shared with the other tank?
    I know that I can do very well w/o using Sleeper, but still...

Ursoc's Bond (artifact 35+) is now 10% armor instead of 5% stam? Didn't see this documented anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Is Rage of the Sleeper working as intending in killin my co-tank or should I report a bug?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...aths&source=25
    My co-tank got utterly decimated by Renferal when we where dealing with the spiders. The damage what ticked on him was "decent"... Is it intended that rage of the sleeper consider party member an "enemy" when they have damage ticking/shared with the other tank?
    I know that I can do very well w/o using Sleeper, but still...
    Your cotank takes damage and hits you through the web link. The damage you take is considered as damage coming from your cotank. Thus rage of the sleeper hits him. That damage is then turned back to you through link, which procs another ROTS on your cotank. I think something changed internally in how link viewed the damage dealt. It's funny though Also, the damage you deal is counted as dps. So get your ranks while you can boys!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magicme View Post
    Ursoc's Bond (artifact 35+) is now 10% armor instead of 5% stam? Didn't see this documented anywhere.
    It was one of the earliest hotfixes in 7.1 and one of my biggest pet peeves right now. On a 5 mill health pool, I'm only 400k ahead of my DK co-tank. The second he gets his 5% stamina he'll actually jump ahead of me until I get higher gear in Nighthold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exigent View Post
    Looking for opinions.

I currently have three trinkets to choose from:

855 Darkmoon Deck: Immortality
    865 Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor with a socket
    865 Shivermaw's Jawbone

Which two would you recommend? Content I'm dealing with is M+ and mythic progression (plus weekly heroic clear).

Also, it's worth using a 200 agility gem right? Or do the sheer stats not overtake the utility of a versatility or mastery gem?
    Vers gem wins. I'd go for Jawbone and Goblet for trivial content. Jawbone and Deck for hard content with lots of melee damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    It might be funny... But when it's a reason for a wipe (not on these logs at least) then it sadly stops being funny anymore.

And I do know that my cotank deals damage to me via the web link... However when I have Rage of the Sleeper up, my co-tank heads to explodes on Nythendra I still hit him with the skill .

So is this intended to make playing a guardian more interesting or shouldn't this happen and it's a bug? In any case... Another encounter where I have to watch my Sleeper usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    It might be funny... But when it's a reason for a wipe (not on these logs at least) then it sadly stops being funny anymore.

And I do know that my cotank deals damage to me via the web link... However when I have Rage of the Sleeper up, my co-tank heads to explodes on Nythendra I still hit him with the skill .

So is this intended to make playing a guardian more interesting or shouldn't this happen and it's a bug? In any case... Another encounter where I have to watch my Sleeper usage.
    It's 100% a bug the CD is unusable for 60% of the fight! We 3 tank it though. So when our tank died, we just had a good laugh. I got 9k overall dps increase, everybody happy!

Xavius you just stand in their dreamed bodies and press rots and they disappear, there was also a bug where blessing of sacrifice did a similar thing but i think it's fixed now.

Wonder how GG single target dmg compares to incarnation now? I don't really know how many GGfires you can get off during a fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.