Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Today, now. "single" status just changed to "in relationship". I love that man<3

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Was this because the worst fire ever in New York ended, after four days of burning? Or because you really hate Jazz, and that Martin Louis "Marty" Paich died aged 70?

I am mainly guessing though, that you're a Tiger Woods fan.
    I enjoy that you were just barely curious enough to google it.

The answer is none of the above. If you explain the joke, life's not worth living.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

8 months ago when I met with my ex-gf in a bus ride.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    Today, now. "single" status just changed to "in relationship". I love that man<3
    congrats man.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I wish everyone here happiness. See you guys next week.

When i nailed that rat with the icepick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I have a bit of a headache so it's been about 20 minutes since I was truly happy.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I wish everyone here happiness. See you guys next week.
    I'll see if I become happy again in 7ish months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'd say, essentially, now. Specifically, my current relationship, and its duration over the last several years. It is the most happiest that I've ever been, by far. I've never been appreciated, loved, respected, and supported in the manner that I am now. For once in my life I feel free from the shackles of others and free to be myself. That, and my husband feels like like best friend in addition to my lover and partner in crime, and that is something that I've never had in a relationship before either. <3
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'll see if I become happy again in 7ish months.

For starters you are posting here..you are cool. Secondly, awesome avatar and I wish you the best on your pregnancy.

but for real. Moving out tomorrow and need my beauty sleep.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I'd say, essentially, now. Specifically, my current relationship, and its duration over the last several years. It is the most happiest that I've ever been, by far. I've never been appreciated, loved, respected, and supported in the manner that I am now. For once in my life I feel free from the shackles of others and free to be myself. That, and my husband feels like like best friend in addition to my lover and partner in crime, and that is something that I've never had in a relationship before either. <3
    thats fucking awesome

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    thats fucking awesome
    That is it.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Noice.....and stuff ( I have nothing witty to say here)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Last weekend. It was raining and I had no social obligations so I spent the weekend finishing off the Silo book series

Yes, something that basic made me pretty fucking happy. I rarely get that much uninterrupted time to myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Last weekend. It was raining and I had no social obligations so I spent the weekend finishing off the Silo book series

Yes, something that basic made me pretty fucking happy. I rarely get that much uninterrupted time to myself.

there really isn't anything better than a good book to read on a rainy day.

10+ Year Old Account
    30th June, 1992, at roughly 11pm... Aaaaannndddddd then I was born...

On a real note, I can't recall a time when I was as happy as the OT just described. I don't think I've ever been that happy. My mood is honestly like a rollercoaster, it goes up and down on a day to day basis.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

7+ Year Old Account
    For starters you are posting here..you are cool. Secondly, awesome avatar and I wish you the best on your pregnancy.
    Boss level detective work on your part. :3
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Boss level detective work on your part. :3
    I'm mad I didn't know about this!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm mad I didn't know about this!
    I was hesitant to tell people here, Like ..... eh, idk why.

I was solidly happy about it.

But now I am just awash in dread and fear. "By the Gods this seemed a lot better when it was an abstract concept."

Last weekend was pretty awesome. Wife and daughter left for the weekend to visit in laws. Me and 5 year old son spent the weekend together just us. He is absolutely hilarious. Makes me laugh all the time.

Just spent the days hanging out - six flags, trampoline park, main event. Spent the nights in just our underwear eating junk food and watching scooby-doo. He taught me how to play mine craft. Was cool to have time just me and him as I work a lot and his mom and sister are always around.

I'm typically a happy person in day to day life but that weekend seems like it will be one of those memories you hold on to as you get older.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Playing through Enderal a few days back. I loved every quest, wondering when and how the story would twist and turn. I've completed it now though, so I'm back to being bored. Probably going to go play witcher or elder scrolls online next. If I can get back into those games I'll be happy again.

I'm kinda pissed off right now because I can't run Fallout New Vegas on my PC anymore due to it not liking the new nvidia and windows 10 updates.