Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I found something which seems to be a confirmation for me for D4:

Example:
    Check out us.battle.net/sc2/
    Now change to us.battle.net/sc3/

You will receive the message: Page not found

Check out us.battle.net/d4/ it links back to main page of B.Net...

Strange...

D4 is not coming out, Blizzard haven't milked D3 enough yet, get that notion out of your mind.. At best this Blizzcon is going to be a usual masturbatory affair with some Hearthstone/Overwatch/Heroes content that most people wont give a fuck about, some masturbating over Legion, more masturbating over the last 20 years of Diablo and at best possibly an expansion for Diablo, but probably just a content patch with a Diablo based game being announced in 2017.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-11-04 at 01:39 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Yea, should be pretty obvious at this point that D4 is nowhere in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    D4 is not coming out, Blizzard haven't milked D3 enough yet, get that notion out of your mind.. At best this Blizzcon is going to be a usual masturbatory affair with some Hearthstone/Overwatch/Heroes content that most people wont give a fuck about, some masturbating over Legion, more masturbating over the last 20 years of Diablo and at best possibly an expansion for Diablo, but probably just a content patch with a Diablo based game being announced in 2017.
    Who are these most-people? Is it a nickname for people who play D3?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Who are these most-people? Is it a nickname for people who play D3?
    It's a nickname for people who aren't you.

looking at that line up I dont think anything interesting for diablo 3 at all this year

maybe like a d2 hd remake? But I don't think there is going to be a continuation of anything again
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

lol people eating this up. All blizz games have been awful since 2012. Diablo 4 will not sell as much as diablo 3 did because there won't be an ancestor to base it off like diablo 3 did off diablo 2. Diablo 3 was awful.

def another D3 expansion if you go by the mobile app leak:

7+ Year Old Account
    They replaced D3 Ultimate Evil Edition with D3 Battle Chest (it's $29.99)
    https://us.battle.net/shop/en/produc...i-battle-chest
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comm...able_for_2999/

if they do add necro/druid i hope the pet builds are better than witch doctor

How have they not milked it enough? It makes them literally zero money now, and basically has far surpassed market saturation when it comes to possible sales.

At this point, there is nothing left to milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    How have they not milked it enough? It makes them literally zero money now, and basically has far surpassed market saturation when it comes to possible sales.

At this point, there is nothing left to milk.
    Of course there is more to milk, they add more content/expansion and people will buy it. They invested a lot of time/money into Diablo as with all of their games and they have long life cycles on all of their games. Starcraft came out in what 1998? SC2 in 2010, Diablo 2 came out in 2000, D3 in 2012. WoW came out in 2004 and it's now 2016 they are still releasing expansions.

Why would they retire D3 after 4 years? There is no chance, Blizzard don't release games on a yearly/2yearly basis like other companies, they build a game and then milk it for a decade.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do think it will be a Diablo 3 excpansion, but I also think this will be the last one Diablo 3 gets. Announcement for Diablo 4 in 2019 with release Holiday 2020.

7+ Year Old Account
    Job postings:
    Senior Technical Artist
    Senior User Interface Designer
    User Interface Designer
    https://www.artstation.com/jobs/c/bl...-entertainment
    + this
    OUTSOURCE MANAGER, UNANNOUNCED TITLE
    ("Passion for Diablo" in the pluses section)
    http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company...tml?id=1600116

I hope they add Druid, i want my shapeshifter again.

Deleted
    A new d3 expansion needs at least two new classes and a runesystem for me to be interested. Plus an actual reason for playing season. BiS items from season only plus the best runes. A difficulty where you basicly get oneshot if you dont have BiS items

If they cheap out with 1 new class and an act again i'm out
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2016-11-04 at 09:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baneador View Post
    I hope they add Druid, i want my shapeshifter again.
    Agreed on Shapeshift, disagree on Druid .

Blizz have shown already with D4 that they like to mix things up. We didn't just get Paladin, Necro, Assassin. Instead we got Crusader, WD and DH.

I'd like to see them do something similar with a Shapeshifter. Possibly something like the Necro class I mentioned a few pages back, that turn into Skellies/Golem instead of summoning them. Or a Demonhost type character that can shift into different demon type.

Something that still has the basic concept of a druid/shapeshifter, but without the tired bear/cat/wolf/bird forms.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Edit : No longer relevant post, sorted.

Anyway I have for the first time got Virtual Ticket (friend gifted me out of the blue), so will be watching Blizzcon this year. 100% stick with my earlier predictions of the whole affair though, but now I'm obviously more optimistic about it possibly being a D3 full expansion and not just a big content patch.

We will soon see.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-11-04 at 03:29 PM.

I mean, if it isn't D4 but rather a D3 expansion, it'd have to be a pretty insane expansion...some new content would be nice but like 1 new class, a new zone, handful of legendaries? nah

People have been finding the same legendaries for years so adding a handful of new ones isn't going to cut it IMO, they'd have to add as many new ones as old ones, totally new class sets etc
    Nephalem cube, Cauldron of jordan? both of which were scrapped before D3 came out because they "interrupted combat"
    Runes?

Edit, hopefully it isn't just some remake of D1/2, sure great games but they are already games but I expect nothing at the end of this so either way I won't be disappointed
    Last edited by tylenol; 2016-11-04 at 03:32 PM.