Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    You guys focus on DH when every class has OP legendaries. By focusing on that ring you'll end up nerfing our only good one and not getting a buff anywhere cuz that's how Blizzard does things, one at a time.

Its beyond me that ppl cry so much so early when content isn't designed around you having even the crappiest legendary.
    Last edited by mmoc674be9c0a4; 2016-11-03 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OlorinOrigin View Post
    You guys focus on DH when every class has OP legendaries. By focusing on that ring you'll end up nerfing our only good one and not getting a buff anywhere cuz that's how Blizzard does things, one at a time.

Its beyond me that ppl cry so much so early when content isn't designed around you having even the crappiest legendary.
    I completely agree, blizz has been so lazy recently, so i would prefer a legendary trader and thats all, they wont fix all legendaries cause thats too much work, and nerfing the best legendary for every class would piss everyone, so i dont think they will do that either, and DH buffs, meh, they are afraid of knee jerk reactions from the community for us getting buffs

Deleted
    - Oh logs? What logs? Never really heard of them, thank you! That video was just linked to show people how crazy that ring is, on action.

- No, you simply dont spam CS in BL and Meta all the time. Sometimes you're gonna have shitty RNG where you have absolutely no fury at all and just waiting there hitting your noodles to the boss hoping to gain some fury. With that ring however, that doesn't seem to be the case because it kinda works like a bad rng protection.

- All classes have their BiS legendary and yep all of them are complaining about not getting that one but getting "Prydaz, the destroyer of the dreams" instead. Or "Sephuz, I was designed for pvp actually" ring.
    Last edited by mmoc8fa71e8d95; 2016-11-04 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannevond View Post
    -
    - All classes have their BiS legendary and yep all of them are complaining about not getting that one but getting "Prydaz, the destroyer of the dreams instead". Or "Sephuz, I was designed for pvp actually" ring.
    I laughed so hard, mainly because i have prydaz

Deleted
    Mythic Ursoc

1st place Havoc DH (502k DPS) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=6

Armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Otton/advanced

And this is me (390k DPS) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=5

Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zifer/advanced

The kill timers on both of these kills are pretty much the same so it's a fair comparison. What I want you to see is the damage done by abilities. Please take a look at how pretty much all abilities are used the same amount of time and did pretty much the same damage, except for Chaos Strike. This is where there's giant difference. He has 105 casts of Chaos Strike and I only have 62. Why? It's because of the ring. Check the resources generated and compare both of these logs and see how much extra fury he gained just because of that crazy ring.

Conclusion : A single legendary item makes approximately 100k dps difference on a fight like Ursoc. So please stop trying to claim that not having that ring is not a huge deal. It is an enormous deal to have that ring and you basically can't compete with them on rankings. Mathematically not possible.

Deleted
    Dude i have the ring on mythic Ursoc i average 390k .. 500k is with Moarg bracers . The cleave legendary. Your conclusion is flawed./

You actually do really well stop whining.

SHADOW SATYR BOOTS for ROGUE add really 80K-100K, they don't complain. Hence you're a crybaby.

Go cry on SP forums where the actual best DMG on mythic ursoc is 650k +

You picked the best DH not the average.
    Last edited by mmoc674be9c0a4; 2016-11-04 at 12:22 PM.

Dude i have the ring on mythic Ursoc i average 390k .. 500k is with Moarg bracers . The cleave legendary. Your conclusion is flawed./

You actually do really well stop whining.

SHADOW SATYR BOOTS for ROGUE add really 80K-100K, they don't complain. Hence you're a crybaby.

Go cry on SP forums where the actual best DMG on mythic ursoc is 650k +

You picked the best DH not the average.
    Then you're bad. Dhs with no good legendaries are averaging those numbers.

In fact, I did 386k DPS in Mythic Ursoc in our first kill with only the boots as a Legendary.

Denying the ring is a life changer for DHs is being oblivious.

There's also no denial in that at the end of a boss, a DH with the ring will have at least 1.5 more times Fury generated than a DH without it. We're talking about 1k-2k more Fury. That's a LOT of Chaos Strikes, even if they're not buffed by Momentum, the other choice is waiting doing nothing.

Then again, the Ring is only fixing the ST issues of DHs that shouldn't be fixed by the ring, but by changes to the class.

Deleted
    Picking the best DH with Moarg and RING and pointing out his DPS and crying about it is actually being quite oblivious. Average ring users don't do 500k . period . Look at the rest of the logs.

Saying i m bad only reflects on you man. Cheers
    Last edited by mmoc674be9c0a4; 2016-11-04 at 12:38 PM.

Picking the best DH with Moarg and RING and pointing out his DPS and crying about it is actually being quite oblivious. Average ring users don't do 500k . period . Look at the rest of the logs.
    The thing is, doing 390k in Ursoc with no ring is already being in the 92-95 percentile, which is not average at all.

Deleted
    What part of i dont give a crap about my or your performance didn't u get? - Point is that gap isn't as wide as Mannovond tries to make it.. If i pick the best of anything and compare it to you of course.. you have to factor in the average. Which he didn't.

Data is something that you have to assess with a very wide spectrum.
    Last edited by mmoc674be9c0a4; 2016-11-04 at 12:43 PM.

Seriously?!?! The new class is asking for preferential treatment? Welcome to hell boys and girls! The Death Knight has consistently been in a bad place at the beginning of the expansion for like 3 expansions. We have UN-arguably the WORST mobility, AND according to logs, the BEST players in the world are running second to last overall. Meanwhile, a 3-4 button spam class is complaining about "poor dps" while sitting in the 4 spot.

I'm truly sorry Illidani, Illidarian, or whatever variation of Illidan Stormrage you're running as a character name, but perhaps we shouldn't complain or QQ while many are playing a class that aren't even in the top 10 WITH the uber legendaries. Just enjoy the fact that you CAN be taken to raids, meanwhile Death Knight mobility is so bad that even with cat like reflexes you may still get hit with boss AoE, then lose massive amounts of dps while you're trying to get back into range of the boss to even come in 2nd to last.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    Seriously?!?! The new class is asking for preferential treatment? Welcome to hell boys and girls! The Death Knight has consistently been in a bad place at the beginning of the expansion for like 3 expansions. We have UN-arguably the WORST mobility, AND according to logs, the BEST players in the world are running second to last overall. Meanwhile, a 3-4 button spam class is complaining about "poor dps" while sitting in the 4 spot.

I'm truly sorry Illidani, Illidarian, or whatever variation of Illidan Stormrage you're running as a character name, but perhaps we shouldn't complain or QQ while many are playing a class that aren't even in the top 10 WITH the uber legendaries. Just enjoy the fact that you CAN be taken to raids, meanwhile Death Knight mobility is so bad that even with cat like reflexes you may still get hit with boss AoE, then lose massive amounts of dps while you're trying to get back into range of the boss to even come in 2nd to last.
    take a chill pill. I have been playing a DK likely way longer than you, and it does not mean that the DH players are not correct in complaining.

again, chill out and tone it down.

Go to your forums and complain there. This is for Demon Hunters.

Death Knights needing buffs is another issue from the one being discussed here.

Deleted
    I got legendary dps head on my DH and its super op i can often use eye beam 2 times in row.

Deleted
    That DK has a point. You guys complain and try to get your own class nerfed. Meanwhile you do nothing productive to up it but complain. To me crybabies just deserve a spot on REDDIT.

If you don't like the complaints stay off the Demon Hunter forum, maybe? Novel idea, I know, but it works out better for all of us that way. That way you don't have to hear us complaining and we don't have to hear you complaining about us complaining.

Deleted
    Or i can just stay and point out that your complaining is not useful and that forums are not for crybabies but for actual suggestions that might help rebuild the class. I love Demon Hunter, and i wanna keep playing it. And your whining only makes us look bad. And suggestions go into the actual fixing of what's not working not into nerfin what actually keeps it afloat.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    take a chill pill. I have been playing a DK likely way longer than you, and it does not mean that the DH players are not correct in complaining.

again, chill out and tone it down.
    Actually, resoundingly negative, day 1 of Wrath here and server first The Immortal, try again. They are 4th overall on collective parses, their reason to complain is invalid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannevond View Post
    Mythic Ursoc

1st place Havoc DH (502k DPS) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=6

Armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Otton/advanced

And this is me (390k DPS) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=5

Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zifer/advanced

The kill timers on both of these kills are pretty much the same so it's a fair comparison. What I want you to see is the damage done by abilities. Please take a look at how pretty much all abilities are used the same amount of time and did pretty much the same damage, except for Chaos Strike. This is where there's giant difference. He has 105 casts of Chaos Strike and I only have 62. Why? It's because of the ring. Check the resources generated and compare both of these logs and see how much extra fury he gained just because of that crazy ring.

Conclusion : A single legendary item makes approximately 100k dps difference on a fight like Ursoc. So please stop trying to claim that not having that ring is not a huge deal. It is an enormous deal to have that ring and you basically can't compete with them on rankings. Mathematically not possible.
    You're right. Although the advantage of the ring is about 65-75k DPS on Ursoc mythic (there are a couple of other things he did better).

The question is: what's your point? Do you want the only good DPS legendary four our class to ben erfed so you can parse at 98+ percntiles instaead of 90-95? Really?

Yeah, the legendary system as a whole is shit. I said that 1 year ago and people wouldn't listen. But callign for nerfs on the one legendary that significantly boosts our raid-dps is stupid af.

Actually, resoundingly negative, day 1 of Wrath here and server first The Immortal, try again. They are 4th overall on collective parses, their reason to complain is invalid.
    Here is the DK forum http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/269-Death-Knight

People here are talking demon hunters. unless you are a troll, or a new player that dont have a clue how things go on mmo-c forum, I would drop it and move on.